Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Nov 02 2021, 07:51 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by chelseymnew14 View Post
Why can't my fuel I have been gifted be used in the fuel It is still sitting in my storage
Hi Chelseymnew,
I moved your post to the subject thread about fuel.

I just checked and you have no fuel tanks in your storage, so it was used. Your storage may not have updated at the time you looked.
Please note that when you move gift fuel tanks to your storage they are shown in the refuel as part of the ones from the refinery. The only ones that will show as from gifts are the ones you leave in the gift box.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 03 2021, 09:57 AM

Default Green & purple hands not working right

I am having problems with my green and purple hands. They will not let me set facilities off to the sides of my farm. I never had this problem before but it's been doing it since the switch over. I really need them to function properly. I know about having to have a space for facilties (a block to hold a tree) but that has nothing to do with why it wont let me put facilities off to the sides of the farm. Please help!! I paid a lot of fc for those hands and need them to work!
Old Nov 03 2021, 10:07 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Lay View Post
I am having problems with my green and purple hands. They will not let me set facilities off to the sides of my farm. I never had this problem before but it's been doing it since the switch over. I really need them to function properly. I know about having to have a space for facilties (a block to hold a tree) but that has nothing to do with why it wont let me put facilities off to the sides of the farm. Please help!! I paid a lot of fc for those hands and need them to work!
Hi Mary Lay,
I moved your post to the subject thread about tools.
If your farms have layered fields in 9x9 or you have trees all the way to the edge of the farms then there aren't any spaces on the edge to set any facilities on. Having a space to set them in has everything to do with this.

What farms are you trying to set the facilities off the edge of and which side are you trying to set them? Please provide your farms ID which you can find in the banner at the top of your farms.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 03 2021, 10:14 AM

Farm 41 I am trying to get them all together on the upper corner. You can see on my farms where most of them are stacked. But you can also see the bottom where i had to put a couple of facilities because it wouldn't let me place them with the others but it still wouldn't let me place them off to the side. Any side
Old Nov 03 2021, 10:15 AM

Default farm id

USER ID number ( 1371665659 )
Old Nov 03 2021, 10:22 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Lay View Post
Farm 41 I am trying to get them all together on the upper corner. You can see on my farms where most of them are stacked. But you can also see the bottom where i had to put a couple of facilities because it wouldn't let me place them with the others but it still wouldn't let me place them off to the side. Any side
Hi Mary Lay,
Apparently you have used all the open spaces in that area. The only thing I can suggest is try moving them around along the edge until it turns green to find an open spot.
Old Nov 06 2021, 10:48 AM

ID 1414840384, when I go to fill gas, I have 0 gifts from friends, however I have been trading in whatever they send for gas and yet it is 0. I didn't fill this morning nor yesterday because it showed that 0. Is that a bug I am not sure that's why I am asking you DEVO's LOL
Old Nov 06 2021, 12:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judyxt View Post
ID 1414840384, when I go to fill gas, I have 0 gifts from friends, however I have been trading in whatever they send for gas and yet it is 0. I didn't fill this morning nor yesterday because it showed that 0. Is that a bug I am not sure that's why I am asking you DEVO's LOL
Hi Judyxt

I moved your post to the thread about Tools and Fuel.

When you accept fuel tanks as gifts they go into your Gift box. Then if you send them to your storage, they are added to the fuel tanks amounts from the Oil Refinery.

When you refuel, if your fuel tanks are still in your Gift Box then you will see them as From Friends, but if you already sent them to storage, then they will be in the amount you see in From Refinery.

By the time I checked your data you have 10,767 fuel tanks in your storage.
Old Nov 06 2021, 02:55 PM

Gosh thanks I never knew that in all the years I have been playing........Thanks Mary God Bless!
Old Nov 06 2021, 02:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judyxt View Post
Gosh thanks I never knew that in all the years I have been playing........Thanks Mary God Bless!
You are very welcome Judyxt

Tags
eye icon, fuel, fuel shortage, fueling, mobile lookout tower, storage capacity