Old Feb 27 2013, 12:50 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
You have listed everything we can tell you to try. Only other thing I can say is to provide a link to your farm so someone here can check it.
Thanks anyway For the suggestion however had such a headache and FT was only aggravating it I shut my computer off and went to bed.

All buildings are there however that WF6 server is once again running extremely slow.
Finally managed to do what had to be done including wrestling with the planting and that stupid black box pop up AND the SAVE every change of crop.........Planting my farms after my worker was finished was again a nightmare..........I wait when I have a person working my farms, normally clean up dinner dishes and come back.
My worker said she had had trouble all evening working for others so must be a game wide problem again.

Happy to be storing my empty facilities so that once I manage to have all empty I can easily, I hope, rearrange my poor farms. Doesn't look like we'll be getting a farm 18 anytime soon, darn it. Would save me a boat load of work if we did,

Anyway my problem of some buildings not loading of last night seems to have cleared itself, hopefully it stays this way!

I appreciate the techs fixing the broken stuff but just wish we all would have a bit of warning they would be...would save us from going through all kinds of hoops thinking the troubles were on our end when it's most likely repairs are being made to the game. Do you think you could pass that on to them, please? Sure once in awhile it could be on our end but when it comes to my computer, router, cache and such it's rare to be on my end....as you know I have a routine I adhere to. Tony did suggest I not clear FT cache daily so am following what he told me to do there.
Thanks for trying to help.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Feb 27 2013, 12:51 AM

Like i said earlier I am Still having a problem with the flowers, and I KNOW they are working on it, and thats ok with me, but from what am reading dont think ive seen this problem of i cant Even HArvest the flowers..the flowers Disappear when i choose the BLUE flower harvester AND single one(With the dim feature on(Hidden)...everything else works fine but the flowers--i cannott even harvest them ...and YES MY Time on PC is correct, cleared Cache,and multimedia stuff...Just wanted to let Raul and devs know since i didnt seee that problem, Thanks for an AWEsome game..

On firefox(latest) and WF 4
Old Feb 27 2013, 01:00 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by holla View Post
Like i said earlier I am Still having a problem with the flowers, and I KNOW they are working on it, and thats ok with me, but from what am reading dont think ive seen this problem of i cant Even HArvest the flowers..the flowers Disappear when i choose the BLUE flower harvester AND single one(With the dim feature on(Hidden)...everything else works fine but the flowers--i cannott even harvest them ...and YES MY Time on PC is correct, cleared Cache,and multimedia stuff...Just wanted to let Raul and devs know since i didnt seee that problem, Thanks for an AWEsome game..

On firefox(latest) and WF 4
Hi, I find I have problems with flowers if I don't remove the check for that dim/hidden feature. If not checked I have not one bit of trouble with my flowers. Hope this helps.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Feb 27 2013, 01:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GarrettHillBabe View Post

Hi, I find I have problems with flowers if I don't remove the check for that dim/hidden feature. If not checked I have not one bit of trouble with my flowers. Hope this helps.
ty..i know i tried BOTH ways, and its really weird, when i water the flowers(w/water Bucket-Blue)..that works but they look HALF grown but they say ready to harvest, with the check mark off like u said i can hover over them and it says ready, but either way does not let me harvest them.go figure -never had a major problem in 3+years and dodgin everyone else, so i guess it was my time..lolol
Old Feb 27 2013, 05:49 AM

Default Watering Flowers, a bit strange still

Ok, The Flowers were funny before so I tried again today.

So on Farm 3, I harvest the trees, did all the fishing and saved the farm.

Then I harvested the flowers and when those flowers were all harvested, I got out the Orange water sprinkler and watered the Farm 3 and all the flowers popped up again and said ready to harvest.

So I went to farm 1 and then back to farm 3 and all was normal, and as it should be flowers all picked and watered. Showing (F,W,I) as would be normal.

Just passing this on.
Old Feb 27 2013, 07:18 AM

I've got an issue that began last night. I thought it would be ironed out by this morning but it's not. What happens is that when I go full screen, I only see the green background - no farm, no tools, no message box - only green. This is happening whether I'm on my farm or someone else's but only on my PC. It's not happening on my Mac.

P.S. Thought this might be a resolution issue so I did some troubleshooting. Turns out I was right. : ) My normal resolution on my PC is 1920 x 1080. If I take it down to anything lower than that (i.e., 1768 x 992) the full screen works fine. It's only the 1920x1080 that's not working. So I've got a work-around - but it would still be nice to be able to work at my normal resolution again.

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫

Last edited by Farmer_Susan; Feb 27 2013 at 07:32 AM. Reason: Found the problem
Old Feb 27 2013, 08:00 AM

thanks for that info...

gotta file that for future reference
Old Feb 27 2013, 08:06 AM

I really love that I can now water my withered flowers then irrigate them to speed up the growth.
Just got one thing to say - Where are the new decorations? In some parts of the world it is Thursday already LOL.
Clearly the trains on FT are run by British Rail!!!

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Feb 27 2013, 09:10 AM

Level:
XP:
Default flower issues

Just to let you know...before the problems with the sprinklers I was able to harvest my flowers every two days...now it seems to be taking longer up to 3 days....It seems that even though they show "I" they are out of sync with the crops.... Thanks....
Old Feb 27 2013, 10:11 AM

Level:
XP:

There is no other place to say thanks to the farm Gods for fixing my problems! I really appreciate it a lot. I love FarmTown and always will
Closed Thread

Tags
train