Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Sep 07 2015, 03:47 PM

Thanks so much for the prompt response, marymarcel.

When I am taken to the person's farm, the first building "opens", and in this case it is the Police Station. I see what she is needing to be worked on, but no option to actually do so. And the little note pad shows at the top right.
Old Sep 07 2015, 04:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivervale View Post
Thanks so much for the prompt response, marymarcel.

When I am taken to the person's farm, the first building "opens", and in this case it is the Police Station. I see what she is needing to be worked on, but no option to actually do so. And the little note pad shows at the top right.
Let me understand, you say that instead of having the Refer Clients button you can only see the little notepad?

Are you visiting them, or you go to their farms through the link they posted for working their services?
Old Sep 07 2015, 04:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Let me understand, you say that instead of having the Refer Clients button you can only see the little notepad?

Are you visiting them, or you go to their farms through the link they posted for working their services?
I go through the link posted, and yes, I only see the notepad, not 'Refer Clients".
Old Sep 07 2015, 04:11 PM

Quote:
I go through the link posted, and yes, I only see the notepad, not 'Refer Clients".
Ok, thank you

Please try the memcache link I posted for you in my first post, clear your browser cache, close and reopen and try to work them again. Let us know if that helped you
Old Sep 07 2015, 04:33 PM

I have cleared the memcache, browser cache, (two browsers, actually, just in case), and in each case, cannot get any further.
Old Sep 07 2015, 05:04 PM

Quote:
I have cleared the memcache, browser cache, (two browsers, actually, just in case), and in each case, cannot get any further.
Hi Rivervale

Sorry for the delay, we were checking a few posibilities but we couldnt reproduce your problem.

Could you please ask your friend to post again their facilities and check if you can work them with the new link? Thank you!
Old Sep 07 2015, 05:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi Rivervale

Sorry for the delay, we were checking a few posibilities but we couldnt reproduce your problem.

Could you please ask your friend to post again their facilities and check if you can work them with the new link? Thank you!
This was the problem: She was moving some of her facilities to other farms. Now that they are where she wants them, she has reposted. I can work them!!

My sincere thanks to those of you who took the time and went through the trouble to help me with this!!
Old Sep 07 2015, 05:39 PM

Quote:
This was the problem: She was moving some of her facilities to other farms. Now that they are where she wants them, she has reposted. I can work them!!

My sincere thanks to those of you who took the time and went through the trouble to help me with this!!
Wonderful news!! You are very welcome and thanks for coming back and let us know
Old Sep 11 2015, 02:16 AM
Account Not Linked

I just want to remove all the white boxes in My Neighbour which are defunct as far as I am concerned and so annoying. Why can't Slash develop a Remove Button for My Neighbours, and Delete Button for the Neighbour Bar. This business of going the long way about it e.g. relying on others to remove Apps from their settings seems a waste of time. I wonder why Slash wouldn't consider something like this. It would be a whole lot easier, and a hellava lot quicker.

Last edited by Annie of Green Gables; Sep 11 2015 at 02:20 AM.
Old Sep 11 2015, 09:47 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie of Green Gables View Post
I just want to remove all the white boxes in My Neighbour which are defunct as far as I am concerned and so annoying. Why can't Slash develop a Remove Button for My Neighbours, and Delete Button for the Neighbour Bar. This business of going the long way about it e.g. relying on others to remove Apps from their settings seems a waste of time. I wonder why Slash wouldn't consider something like this. It would be a whole lot easier, and a hellava lot quicker.
Hi Annie,
I am sure that it would be easier if there was a remove button, but unfortunately Farm Town can't do what you are asking. That list is generated from your Facebook friends list. There is no way for Farm Town to remove those that are not your neighbors and leave only neighbors in the search. If they did that then you would not see any new friends that you added to make neighbors. So the only way you can remove those are to either unfriend those or to get them to remove the Farm Town app from their list of apps.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Closed Thread

Tags
neighbors, storage capacity