Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 18 2014, 01:40 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Raul is on and details are up!! Thank you Raul and team for this great game!!

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jun 18 2014, 02:16 AM

Thanks for the update of the update Raul and the team
Old Jun 18 2014, 04:00 AM

Awesome improvements! thanks team, you're the best.
Old Jun 18 2014, 04:13 AM

I cannot send friend requests from the neighbours tab ... is anyone else having the same problem?

Farming since: 14 December 2009
Old Jun 18 2014, 06:31 AM

Thank You...nice update so far and looking forward to the additions when they come. I think I like it better this way...something to look forward to in a week or two rather than waiting for a month or more for the new tidbits. Keep up the good work...
Old Jun 18 2014, 06:36 AM
Account Not Linked

I have updated my tools but notice that in the tool shortcuts my old tools are being shown and not the new ones. So when I work on someone's farm I am not using the most update tool. I know this is not the proper place but I have searched the guide for 20 minutes and have not been able to find how you change the icons for the tool shortcuts.
Old Jun 18 2014, 06:43 AM

Default Thank you, Raul

Quote:
Originally Posted by illusions_fan1 View Post
I'm a little more disappointed by the behavior of some of the players here and not the developers in regards to this release.

They have to fix whatever is going on behind the scenes before they can worry about listing clearly what is/has been released. Better you get some goodies now that you do know about rather than have Farm Town break or something.

Be patient or read what others have stated so far to get an idea of what has been noticed so far and/or look around your farms for yourself.

Unimpressive or not it reminds me a little of Dudley Dursley in Harry Potter and the Philosophers/Sorcerers Stone. "How many gifts are there?" 32 counted them myself! "32?! But LAST YEAR, LAST YEAR I GOT 36!"
I, too, have been disappointed in the expressed view of some but very pleased with the direction Raul is taking us. I remember the early days when changes to the game were very rare, few and far between. The game has come a long way.

I look forward to more crops and products added to already existing facilities.
Old Jun 18 2014, 06:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpruss52 View Post
I have updated my tools but notice that in the tool shortcuts my old tools are being shown and not the new ones. So when I work on someone's farm I am not using the most update tool. I know this is not the proper place but I have searched the guide for 20 minutes and have not been able to find how you change the icons for the tool shortcuts.
Hi the shortcuts don't automatically change when you buy new tools, those shortcuts are designated by whatever you decide to put there. You will need to go into the shortcuts menu at the top of the game like you did the first time and replace whichever shortcut you need with the newer tool

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old Jun 18 2014, 06:53 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpruss52 View Post
The thick arrow top right in between the save and music buttons. Check you've put your new tools into storage rather than leaving them on the farm. Sorry if I'm stating the obvious. Took me a while to find it again after not using it for a while.
Old Jun 18 2014, 06:55 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aj Leair View Post
I, too, have been disappointed in the expressed view of some but very pleased with the direction Raul is taking us. I remember the early days when changes to the game were very rare, few and far between. The game has come a long way.

I look forward to more crops and products added to already existing facilities.
Agree wholeheartedly Aj, as long as the new facs don't need polyester fiber or petrochemical barrels that is. Thanks devs.
Closed Thread