Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 11 2021, 09:11 PM

Hi! Admin,
My ID Number is: 579966481. I have a black background and cannot access my farm as the download does not complete itself. Cheers, Colleen
Old Jan 11 2021, 09:15 PM

Hi! Admin, I have a black background and my ID number is: 100000922121213. I cannot load the Game.
Kind Regards, Cody
Old Jan 11 2021, 09:22 PM

Default Quest status

I was waiting for the clock to run out to collect my quest farm cash. Now they are not available. Will I lose my farm cash?
Old Jan 11 2021, 09:26 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betty_Jo_Brown View Post
I was waiting for the clock to run out to collect my quest farm cash. Now they are not available. Will I lose my farm cash?
Hi Betty Jo Brown,
I am afraid so. The quests are not available in the HTML yet, so the time will expire.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 11 2021, 10:16 PM

Angry

As per:

" 1. Click Here to load the game again so we can collect more info. 2. Report your USER ID number ( 100004157077715 ) and where the game got stuck (black, gray, white or green screens) on this forum thread."

It lead me here.

Game gets to loading farm progress bar, can see green farm BG.

Game is contained in the normal border with menu at top (play, send gifts, neighbours, BUY CASH). the bottom menu is preset

When loading finishes, the screen changes to a solid Grey stripe from top to bottom to the extents of the page. All content on the page is gone. appears to be the width of the regular FT window. but even the menu at the bottom is replaced by this grey strip ie:

FarmTown Fans | Invite Friends | FAQ | Support | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy

And of course there is that sad little face mocking me in the horizontal and vertical center of the page, as if to say " Lets see you spend those 500 green dollars your son purchased for you now."

(written on behalf of my mom who is 80+ and would never be able to figure any of this out, and is honestly the last thing she needs atm since she's only left the house 6 times in the last year since covid.)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg FT-html5-sucks.jpg (79.5 KB, 5 views)
Old Jan 11 2021, 10:17 PM

Default Map icon is still not working

Good Day to all!

This is in connection with my post yesterday wherein I stated that I am having problem with the map icon because it is not responding. Although I've already done clearing my browser (Chrome) and restarted my pc for many times till this very moment, the Map icon is still unresponsive. So, till now, I can't go to the marketplace to hire or work.

Hoping you can help me with this.

Thank you so much.
Old Jan 11 2021, 10:21 PM

1058820800 id I have no neigbours and can not visit them

I have no super neighbours

I can not go to the market to hire sombody to do my fields and can not go sell my stock at the market

Last edited by Taz D; Jan 11 2021 at 10:46 PM.
Old Jan 11 2021, 10:25 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella Monica View Post
Good Day to all!

This is in connection with my post yesterday wherein I stated that I am having problem with the map icon because it is not responding. Although I've already done clearing my browser (Chrome) and restarted my pc for many times till this very moment, the Map icon is still unresponsive. So, till now, I can't go to the marketplace to hire or work.

Hoping you can help me with this.

Thank you so much.
Hi Bella,
You were answered about this yesterday too.
The markets as well as many other functions are not added yet to the HTML version of the game. You can see what is currently working in the first post in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=650270

The developers will be adding the missing functions over the next weeks as they get the working.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 11 2021, 10:29 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by gouwsce@gmail.com View Post
1058820800 id I have no neigbours and can not visit them
Hi gouwsce,
The neighbors function has not been added yet. The developers will be adding the missing functions as soon as they can get them working over the next weeks.
Old Jan 11 2021, 10:29 PM

Default crlnjean

when I get to tlhe green screen it will not load today. I have been on the new verse before. I t will not do anything.
Let me know what to do. thank you carolyn J harrington

Last edited by Taz D; Jan 11 2021 at 10:33 PM. Reason: Removed email for safety
Closed Thread

Tags
black screen, web gl