Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Aug 24 2021, 03:36 AM

My farm won't load. It looks as if it is going to do so, and then this error message pops up. I've run memcache and tried 3 browsers. I've tried working a friend's facilities and end up with the same message (tho it appeared to load that farm for a split second before it went to the error message.) I tried sending ingredients to a person and tho the screen showed the usual success, with a button to go to my farm, it was instantly overlaid by this same message. Help!

Edited to add: the image doesn't appear to have posted. The message says: "The content you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have permission to view this page. and there is a "close" button.

Last edited by melian1; Aug 24 2021 at 03:57 AM.
Old Aug 24 2021, 04:30 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by melian1 View Post
My farm won't load. It looks as if it is going to do so, and then this error message pops up. I've run memcache and tried 3 browsers. I've tried working a friend's facilities and end up with the same message (tho it appeared to load that farm for a split second before it went to the error message.) I tried sending ingredients to a person and tho the screen showed the usual success, with a button to go to my farm, it was instantly overlaid by this same message. Help!

Edited to add: the image doesn't appear to have posted. The message says: "The content you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have permission to view this page. and there is a "close" button.
Hi melian1,

You should be able to continue to the game by clicking on the close button on that message. It will keep popping back up so you will see it again and need to repeat that.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Aug 24 2021, 04:42 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Hi everyone,

We are aware that this error message from Facebook is popping up frequently when playing the game. It is happening with other games as well. You should be able to click the close button on that message to continue playing but it will keep showing back up until this can be fixed.

The developers have been made aware of the problem.
Facebook are also aware of the problem and have assigned it to a team.

We apologize for the inconvenience, but it does look like we will have to wait on Facebook to find and fix the problem.

You can try working in full screen if you're able to so that you see the message less frequently, but you will still have to close that message when you drop back out of full screen mode.

Posts about this issue are being moved to this thread in help and support:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=654502

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Last edited by Tiger; Aug 24 2021 at 05:07 AM.
Old Aug 24 2021, 09:36 AM

Default Feedback

I have a dialogue box keeps appearing across the page approx every 60 seconds> It seems to only be when I am on my farm. ??????
Old Aug 24 2021, 09:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HILARIOUS View Post
I have a dialogue box keeps appearing across the page approx every 60 seconds> It seems to only be when I am on my farm. ??????
Hi HILARIOUS

Please read the following information and what you can do while we wait a fix from Facebook:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=654502
Old Aug 25 2021, 07:30 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to beverduster

its getting past old on the game crashing, whats going on by the way
Old Aug 25 2021, 08:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by beverduster View Post
its getting past old on the game crashing, whats going on by the way
Hi beverduster

Which job are you doing when you got the game crashing?

Is this happening in your own farms or while you work as Superneighbor o hired at market?

If the farms you are working on are heavily fulled then you could have some problems.

Please check if your browser is up to date as some of them dont automatically update. Also be sure all updates for Windows or Mac, in case you use it, are done.

You can close and reopen your browser for a few minutes and also restart your computer.

There are specifications for your computer in the first post, first page of this thread, to let you check your device.
Old Aug 25 2021, 11:15 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to beverduster

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi beverduster

Which job are you doing when you got the game crashing?

Is this happening in your own farms or while you work as Superneighbor o hired at market?

If the farms you are working on are heavily fulled then you could have some problems.

Please check if your browser is up to date as some of them dont automatically update. Also be sure all updates for Windows or Mac, in case you use it, are done.

You can close and reopen your browser for a few minutes and also restart your computer.

There are specifications for your computer in the first post, first page of this thread, to let you check your device.
i was only doing my farms and about 3 & 4 times a day i get kicked off saying my domputer dont suport thr etglm formatmat, i have a new laptop & even my old lapt supports htgml, i dont understand this part plus i have to clear my browzer and sifn off & reboot to get iit going again, ill be glad when they get all the game going in full again
Old Aug 25 2021, 11:21 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by beverduster View Post
i was only doing my farms and about 3 & 4 times a day i get kicked off saying my domputer dont suport thr etglm formatmat, i have a new laptop & even my old lapt supports htgml, i dont understand this part plus i have to clear my browzer and sifn off & reboot to get iit going again, ill be glad when they get all the game going in full again
Hi Beverduster,
What operating system do your laptops have and how much memory is in them? Make sure your operating system is up to date as well as the browsers you use.
Please copy and post the first 10 lines from the FT Console, so we can check this.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 25 2021, 01:30 PM

Default WebGL Crashes

Webgl keeps crashing on larger fishing jobs of more than 250million coins , black screen comes up then nothing ,have no choice but reboot game . many times no rehire for job . have lost billions !!!
Closed Thread

Tags
black screen, web gl