Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Sep 06 2021, 08:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qivis View Post
USER ID number ( 602895328 )

I am getting the following error even though my system has 32 gigabytes of memory (the mobo supports 128) running in dual channel at 3600... Less than 40% usage is reported by Task Manager when this happens. I use Firefox, Edge, Opera, and Opera GX and this happens in all of them. And before you ask, no I am not trying to work more than 6 factory / referral posts at once.

"Slashkey reports out of memory... yada yada yada. (The clipboard cleared itself when my browser crashed and the result is what I copied from the console was erased)
Hi Qivis

I moved your post to the HTML5 thread.

Please check your browsers are up to date and also if you have any pending update for Windows or Mac in case you use it.

If the problem doesnt fix after closing and reopening your browser, then restart your computer.

If nothing works for you, then clear your browser cache.

Also, you have the requirements for your computer listed in the first post, first page of this thread for you to check.

Other thing you can do, is to uncheck the options for Show.... in your preferences as they are not necessary while you work factories.

Tags
black screen, web gl