Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Dec 13 2021, 04:51 AM

Good Morning

For the last few days I can't access the game at all. Please let me know what is wrong.
Old Dec 13 2021, 05:18 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Star Play View Post
Good Morning

For the last few days I can't access the game at all. Please let me know what is wrong.
Hi Star Play,

I'm not having any problems loading your farms.
Please describe what are you seeing when you try to load the game.

Have you added and enabled any browser extensions to your browser? If you have have you tried disabling them?
Is this happening in all the browsers that you have tried?
Are there any errors showing in the FT console beneath your game screen? If they are please copy that information so we know which one it is.

Please check for any computer and browser updates and do any showing. Then clear the browser caches/history, close the browser and try loading the game again. There is more that you can check for listed in the first post on page one of this thread:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=650270

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Dec 13 2021, 06:43 AM

Default Game not loading

I have done everything. As soon as I click play the game freeze and does not load at all. 3 days ago it worked well. I use Linux Mint
Old Dec 13 2021, 07:30 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Star Play View Post
I have done everything. As soon as I click play the game freeze and does not load at all. 3 days ago it worked well. I use Linux Mint
Hi Star Play,

I'm sorry but we are not familiar with Linux Mint.
Does your computer match or exceed the technical requirements listed in the first post on page one?

Did you make any alterations to your farms to increase what was on them since you last loaded the game? Could you have added any animals to your farms that are not in buildings?

I have turned off your show crops setting so you have less to load. Try loading one of your smaller farms and see if that will load. If it will you can change that one or one of the smaller ones to default for now while you figure out which of your farms won't load for you. Here's the link to one of the smaller farms you have:
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...780&farm_ix=26

If you can get that farm to load, as you are having difficulty loading, please add a check mark to Freeze Animals in your game preferences, click the green check mark to save the setting. Farms that have animals loose on them those can cause a drain on resources so keeping them static can help.

If that doesn't help either, I suggest you go to the Linux support page and see if there is help or information for you there related to playing to web games.

You can contact the support team about this if you wish and see if they can suggest anything else, but at this time I'm not seeing any problems with your game that should be causing any problems..

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Dec 13 2021, 11:45 AM

Just got this again. FT booted me out then this:
2021-12-13 17:44:26.683 INFOCheckpoint-B-000 - Initialized
2021-12-13 17:44:26.684 LOGFT Client Services Inited.
2021-12-13 17:44:26.707 LOGSessionId: 11131044
Browser: Blink: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/96.0.4664.93 Safari/537.36 Edg/96.0.1054.53
WebGL Supported, but DISABLED ------------------- ERROR!
Old Dec 13 2021, 11:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VondaK View Post
Just got this again. FT booted me out then this:
2021-12-13 17:44:26.683 INFOCheckpoint-B-000 - Initialized
2021-12-13 17:44:26.684 LOGFT Client Services Inited.
2021-12-13 17:44:26.707 LOGSessionId: 11131044
Browser: Blink: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/96.0.4664.93 Safari/537.36 Edg/96.0.1054.53
WebGL Supported, but DISABLED ------------------- ERROR!
Hi Vondak

I moved your post to the HTML thread.

This usually happens when your browser encounters and error and "thinks" WebGL is disabled. Most of the times you get this error after working heavily worked farms, specially with water items.

Try closing your browser for a few minutes and then reopen it. If that doesnt fix the problem, then restart your computer.

If nothing works for you, then clear your browser cache. The first time you load the game after the clearing, it will load slowly as all graphics have to be loaded again.

If you need instructions on how to clear your browser cache, please visit the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=421890
Old Dec 16 2021, 01:27 PM

Default endless loop CLICK THE GREEN to be online

my ID 1034796125

I am constantly off line /// I get the message Click the green tab etc ...

I close everything / restart my laptop /

same thing .... over and over and over .....
Old Dec 16 2021, 01:35 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by skouse View Post
my ID 1034796125

I am constantly off line /// I get the message Click the green tab etc ...

I close everything / restart my laptop /

same thing .... over and over and over .....
Hi Skouse,
I moved your post to the HTML/WebGL subject thread about loading issues.

Do you have other things running in your browser or in the background? Any extensions/plugins you have added recently?

I get the same thing when I am on a wifi connection and a lot of other people are also on the same connection. If your internet speed is slow that can also interrupt the connection to the server. Between you and the servers there are many internet links that your data goes through toget first to the Facebook App server and then more links to get on to the Farm Town servers. Any one of those links having problems can cause this to happen. Unfortunately we have no way to check those or fix them.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 22 2021, 11:30 PM

Default My Requests

Hi I have got a new computer running windows 11.
I am using google Chrome and when I went to my requests there was no Accept all or Exchange all . I exchanged and accepted one by one but when I went to gift back it froze and then when I refreshed I needed to start all over again accept/ exchange. also on wall facilities and other requests it shows someone and not the neighbours name

Can you help pleas
kind regards
Lindsay
Old Dec 22 2021, 11:46 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindsay63 View Post
Hi I have got a new computer running windows 11.
I am using google Chrome and when I went to my requests there was no Accept all or Exchange all . I exchanged and accepted one by one but when I went to gift back it froze and then when I refreshed I needed to start all over again accept/ exchange. also on wall facilities and other requests it shows someone and not the neighbours name

Can you help pleas
kind regards
Lindsay
Hi Lindsay,
I moved your post to the HTML/WebGL thread about freezing up.
Please make sure you have cookies and pop ups allowed in your browser by the instructions in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=625118
Be sure to close and reopen your browser after allowing those.

ALso try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

If you see the same gifts again they are probably stuck. This is a random problem that happens sometimes. It is a case of the data not transferring from Facebook to Farm Town as the gift processing is done through Facebook.

You can check the following link and see if your gifts are there Facebook Games Activity

If they are you can try deleting them through there and see if they will be removed in your My Requests. Please visit the following link to know how to work through the Activity page and also what to expect in case you have already accepted those gifts.
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...50#post6364950
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Closed Thread

Tags
black screen, web gl