Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Apr 27 2022, 04:10 PM

Default Missing coins

I am missing approx 45 Billion coins from my storage. I posted this a few days ago and have not seen a reply. Thank you
Old Apr 27 2022, 04:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonefishin View Post
I am missing approx 45 Billion coins from my storage. I posted this a few days ago and have not seen a reply. Thank you
Hi gonefishin

When you posted the first time, you were answered in the following link, asking you to provide your user id number:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...78#post6491078

How are you missing 45 billion coins from storage?
Are you selling products/items?
Which method are you using and what exactly steps are you following?
Old May 12 2022, 04:13 AM

Default Accidental purchase

I accidentally bought an electronics store with Farm Cash. Is there a way I can get the farm cash back and return the facility?
Thank you.
Old May 12 2022, 04:15 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PamelaFoley View Post
I accidentally bought an electronics store with Farm Cash. Is there a way I can get the farm cash back and return the facility?
Thank you.
Hi Pamela,

You will need to contact the support team about this.
To contact them, please click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Please be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you have any problems finding the automated response to your ticket, please click on the following link for instructions to help you with that: Support Issues - how to find their replies.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old May 14 2022, 10:58 AM

I had an issue expanding a farm (money was taken but farm didn't expand). I followed the steps in the help forum and they worked. One small thing though... It took all of my money leaving me with 517 coins. I've lost between 20 and 21 billion coins. Please help!
Old May 14 2022, 11:02 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadieSis View Post
I had an issue expanding a farm (money was taken but farm didn't expand). I followed the steps in the help forum and they worked. One small thing though... It took all of my money leaving me with 517 coins. I've lost between 20 and 21 billion coins. Please help!
Hi SadieSis,
You will need to contact Support about this as we can not do refunds through the forums. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 01 2022, 05:58 AM

Default Selling crops

I just sold my crops in marketplace and the value was not added to my coins. It was just over 1,000,000,000,000. Please help, it took a really long time to save up.
Thanks
Old Jun 01 2022, 06:35 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cottond View Post
I just sold my crops in marketplace and the value was not added to my coins. It was just over 1,000,000,000,000. Please help, it took a really long time to save up.
Thanks
Hi cottond,

Your coins have gone up by 1,114,825,410 after the last job completion bonus you claimed today which is around the time that you posted.

We can't see specific crop sales like that but it does look like you got the coins fine. If you wish you can go to support and ask them to check.

To contact Support, click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Please be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

If you have any problems finding the automated response to your ticket, please click on the following link for instructions to help you with that: Support Issues - how to find their replies.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jun 01 2022, 06:44 AM

My coins are just over 23,000,000,000. My crops sales is not there and my storage has 4.000,000,000
Old Jun 01 2022, 06:47 AM

I meant market place has 4,000,000

Tags
buy cash, buy fc, can't buy fc, can't purchase fc, coins, farm cash, farm cash purchase, missing coins, missing farm cash, missing fc, purchase farm cash