Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Oct 15 2022, 09:17 PM

Hi, when I go to plant crops and filter by stored amount, it's a wildly different result than if I go to my storage and sort by stored amount. Why isn't it more reliable when planting?
Old Oct 15 2022, 10:28 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by kathleenkelly View Post
Hi, when I go to plant crops and filter by stored amount, it's a wildly different result than if I go to my storage and sort by stored amount. Why isn't it more reliable when planting?
Hi Kathleenkelly,
I don't see a difference in the amounts between storage and when you go to plant. If they are different then it jsut means they have not updated. You can crrect that by restarting your farms and all will update.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 16 2022, 10:16 PM

issues with storage, not sure if they're related or not...
1. I can't claim my farm pass donkey :-) I get a message that my storage is full, but it appears to me that I have plenty of room (1495 capacity, 198 used)
2. I bought a bunch of sheep, and when I tried to add item to storage, add item to storage in bulk, or click on the sheep individually and add them to storage, I couldn't do it. On farms where I put a brand new empty wool shed I could add those using add to animal building, but that won't help me on the farms where my wool sheds are already full :-(

I have tried the following:
refreshed game
cleared memcache
closed browser
restarted computer

thoughts? I saw SnookieSue's post and if I didn't live out in the country I would follow her example and go for a walk around the block (except for me that's 6 miles...)

thanks!
:-) L
Old Oct 16 2022, 10:50 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmbk View Post
issues with storage, not sure if they're related or not...
1. I can't claim my farm pass donkey :-) I get a message that my storage is full, but it appears to me that I have plenty of room (1495 capacity, 198 used)
2. I bought a bunch of sheep, and when I tried to add item to storage, add item to storage in bulk, or click on the sheep individually and add them to storage, I couldn't do it. On farms where I put a brand new empty wool shed I could add those using add to animal building, but that won't help me on the farms where my wool sheds are already full :-(

I have tried the following:
refreshed game
cleared memcache
closed browser
restarted computer

thoughts? I saw SnookieSue's post and if I didn't live out in the country I would follow her example and go for a walk around the block (except for me that's 6 miles...)

thanks!
:-) L
Hi lmbk,
Is the problem that you can't highlight them? If that is it try unchecking the freeze animals in your preferences so they can move away from other things.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 16 2022, 10:52 PM

nope, no problem highighting them... just can't do anything after that
Old Oct 16 2022, 10:59 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmbk View Post
nope, no problem highighting them... just can't do anything after that
Hi lmbk,
All I can say then is try clearing your memcache again, your browser cache, then close browser and try again. If that doesn't work contact Support.

To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Old Oct 16 2022, 11:02 PM

I also am unable to store Items even though I have room in my storage. I get a message to check my storage to see if it is full. I also have cleared my cache and restarted my computer. Same problem. Can't store any items.
Old Oct 17 2022, 05:09 AM
Account Not Linked

I'm having problems moving items to storage as well. In my particular case it is holly trees. I have plenty of storage space.

I've cleared MemCache, cleared my laptop cache, restarted my laptop, still no success.

USER ID number is: 574081261
Old Oct 17 2022, 06:16 AM

Me too I am having problems to store things in my storage. My case = waters and seas. I was re-decorating a farm and can't put these items in storage. I'll report it.
Bye
Old Oct 17 2022, 07:17 AM
Account Not Linked

Me as well, cannot move facilities that aren't active into storage
Cleared Memcache Udated Google Chrome and so on

Tags
can not move from storage, storage, storage capacity, storage items, storage limit, storage limits, storage sheds