Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Oct 22 2021, 08:53 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by liza1214 View Post
hi
i am unable to purchase farm cash
i click on the buy farm cash it goes to the right screen then i click on amount i want and i agree terms then buy but instead of going to the next screen the screen goes clouded and wont move
many thanks for any help
Hi Liza,
I moved your post to the Help & Support subject thread about farm cash.
The next pop up for buying is from Facebook as they handle all purchases of farm cash.
Please go to your Facebook settings and click on Facebook Pay in the left column. There you need to add a Payment Method. Then you can try again to purchase Farm Cash.
If it still does not bring up the pop up then try clearing your browser cache and see if that will let it show as they did make some changes to the way that pop up shows. Instructions are in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=421890

Your game will load slower the first time as all the graphics have to be downloaded again.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 22 2021, 11:38 PM

I'm having trouble buying FarmCash. I have tried clicking on the FarmCash icon in the game & also the BUY CASH tab. I select the FarmCash (250), then I check next to "I agree...etc." When I click BUY the entire screen goes gray but nothing happens after that. Please advise. Thanks for your help.
Old Oct 22 2021, 11:50 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarbLH View Post
I'm having trouble buying FarmCash. I have tried clicking on the FarmCash icon in the game & also the BUY CASH tab. I select the FarmCash (250), then I check next to "I agree...etc." When I click BUY the entire screen goes gray but nothing happens after that. Please advise. Thanks for your help.
Hi BarbLH,
The next pop up for buying is from Facebook as they handle all purchases of farm cash.
Please go to your Facebook settings and click on Facebook Pay in the left column. There you need to add a Payment Method. Then you can try again to purchase Farm Cash.

Make sure you have pop ups and cookies allowed according to the instructions in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=625118

If it still does not bring up the pop up then try clearing your browser cache and see if that will let it show as they did make some changes to the way that pop up shows. Instructions are in the following link:

I just tried it and it is working for me.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 23 2021, 12:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi BarbLH,

Make sure you have pop ups and cookies allowed according to the instructions in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=625118

I just tried it and it is working for me.
Thanks, Taz! My Facebook settings were OK but found I had to allow pop ups & cookies. All is well now
Old Nov 04 2021, 10:23 PM

Angry Shorted Coins In The Marketplace

Lately I have been roughly calculating in my head how many coins my products will give me when I sell them at the marketplace. I was noticing that the numbers I was coming up with were more than what I was ending up with. For instance, the other day I was given 1 billion fewer coins than I calculated in my head. So today I decided to write the numbers down and use a calculator, in case my math in my head was off. When I sold everything in my storage, I was shorted 147,904,484 coins. Why am I (and who knows how many others) not receiving the full amount of coins from selling my products?
Old Nov 04 2021, 10:37 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by GR8L8K8 View Post
Lately I have been roughly calculating in my head how many coins my products will give me when I sell them at the marketplace. I was noticing that the numbers I was coming up with were more than what I was ending up with. For instance, the other day I was given 1 billion fewer coins than I calculated in my head. So today I decided to write the numbers down and use a calculator, in case my math in my head was off. When I sold everything in my storage, I was shorted 147,904,484 coins. Why am I (and who knows how many others) not receiving the full amount of coins from selling my products?
Hi Gr8L8K8,
I moved your post to the subject thread about coins.
We do not have any way to see how much you got when you sell individual items. The only information we get in your data is when you sell non-ingredients. I don't hacve any idea why the difference nor any way to check this.
If you wish you may contact Support concerning this. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Old Nov 09 2021, 04:55 AM
Account Not Linked

Hi I have tried everything you suggested to buy farm cash and nothing has worked. Im at a loss. Its also the same problem for sending and receiving gifts
Old Nov 09 2021, 05:57 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittythehare View Post
Hi I have tried everything you suggested to buy farm cash and nothing has worked. Im at a loss. Its also the same problem for sending and receiving gifts
Hi kittythehare,

It's always better to list in your post what you have already tried, so we can be sure we are not asking you try something you have already done. We have no way of knowing whose post or which one you were looking unless you quote the post you were looking at in your response so we can see it, to know what you have already tried.

Please also try to remember to include your user ID in your posts when you have a problem you need help with, so we can check for any issues in your farm data. It saves a great deal of time rather than trying to find where you may have posted it for any other issue in the past.

Your problem with buying Farm Cash likely related to your issue with gifting.
I have responded your other post as well, you can just try checking for these for both issues if you wish:

It's sounding like one or more of these could be causing the problems, please see if any of these are ones you have not already tried:
  • browsers not up to date
  • old browser caches/history have not been cleared
  • 3rd party cookies and popups not allowed in your browser or
  • an extension added and enabled in it may be blocking them. If you have any extensions added to your browser, please disable them, check that cookies and popups are still allowed then close and reopen the browser and try again.

Instructions on how to check 3rd party cookies and popups for the common browser can be found by clicking on this link, should you need them:
    http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=625118

If none of those help please describe what is it you are seeing when you try to buy Farm Cash and which updated browsers you are using or have tried.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Nov 09 2021, 06:14 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Buying Farms Cash

Tiger Thank you for your reply. My ID is 1694132718 . I have checked and IM using Windows 11 and there are no issues with updates. I have tried to reset cookies and extensions but when I reset it to allow it will not do it it automatically goes back to block default.
Old Nov 09 2021, 06:36 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittythehare View Post
Tiger Thank you for your reply. My ID is 1694132718 . I have checked and IM using Windows 11 and there are no issues with updates. I have tried to reset cookies and extensions but when I reset it to allow it will not do it it automatically goes back to block default.
Hi kittythehare,

I am not sure what you mean by resetting. Are you not able to change any settings for cookies and popups in your browser? Are you not able to disable any extensions that are enabled in your browser? If you are unable to disable the extensions in your browser please try uninstalling them instead.

When you checked for cookies and pops being blocked, did you also see if you could change those in your browser settings rather than by just clicking on the padlock in the browser address bar?
Did you try adding the sites listed in the link I gave you to allow just those or is that not change not saving either?

Is this happening in all of your browsers or just a specific one, which ones are you using?

If this is happening in all of your updated browsers it may be worth you contacting support about this. In case you need the instructions for those:

To contact Support, click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Please be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/
You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.
If you have any problems finding the automated response to your ticket, please click on the following link for instructions to help you with that: Support Issues - how to find their replies.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Tags
buy cash, buy fc, can't buy fc, can't purchase fc, coins, farm cash, farm cash purchase, missing coins, missing farm cash, missing fc, purchase farm cash