Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Oct 03 2022, 01:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaDonna17 View Post
Good morning,

I don't recall the exact total of my farm cash but I believe it was in the 117 area. Now it's showing that I have one FC. I didn't spend them and nobody has access to do so. What steps do I need to do to get back my FC? Thank you for looking into this. La Donna
Hi LaDonna

I moved your post to the thread for your problem.

Please provide your user Id number. You find it at the botton of the game screen.
You will see Your Facebook USER ID number is: and a long number.
Old Oct 05 2022, 03:51 PM

so i bought farm cash twice in the last month went back a looked at my receipts they both say failed. but money is gone from my bank account and i got the farm cash. what gives?

who sets up the paywall facebook or farmtown?

Last edited by Taz D; Oct 05 2022 at 03:55 PM.
Old Oct 05 2022, 04:06 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larwin View Post
so i bought farm cash twice in the last month went back a looked at my receipts they both say failed. but money is gone from my bank account and i got the farm cash. what gives?

who sets up the paywall facebook or farmtown?
Hi Larwin,
According to your data you purchase 120 FC on Oct 4th and 55 FC on Sep 24th.

I am not sure what receipts you have that say failed, but if the amounts were taken from your bank account and you received the FC then it should be all good.
If you will notice on your bank account those purchases are from Facebook as they handle all monetary transactions. If you have a question about iut you will need to contact them as Farm Town has nothing to do with that part of the transaction.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 05 2022, 04:07 PM

i messaged them but they dont answer.
Old Oct 05 2022, 04:09 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
i messaged them but they dont answer.
Hi Larwin,
I can't help you with that. There is nothing we can do concerning this.
Only thing I can suggest is go to your settings and the Facebook Order and payments shortcut and see if there is a way to contact them through that. You can click on the Help and they usually respond if you have a dispute or questions about a purchase.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Oct 05 2022 at 10:30 PM.
Old Oct 05 2022, 04:30 PM

is just looks fishy on facebook side. i messaged them i think getting a response from facebook is like finding a needle in haystack just something dont feel right about this.
Old Oct 05 2022, 04:33 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
is just looks fishy on facebook side. i messaged them i think getting a response from facebook is like finding a needle in haystack just something dont feel right about this.
Hi Larwin,
I am sorry, but there is nothing we or the developers can do for this. It doesn't do any good for you to keep posting about it here.
Old Oct 22 2022, 06:17 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to beverduster

im not getting any coins back when i cash out after doing my farms, what gives?
Old Oct 22 2022, 06:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by beverduster View Post
im not getting any coins back when i cash out after doing my farms, what gives?
Hi beverduster

I moved your post to the thread about Farm Cash and Coins.

I checked data for the farm in your signature but there is nothing there.

Also, the cash out is for getting coins after your friends work your service facilities.

If you are talking about another set of farms, then you need to provide the User Id Number if you want us to check.
You find that number below the farm screen.
Old Nov 01 2022, 07:43 AM

I try to keep up with doing quests to gain farm cash, but something just doesn't look right with the quests today. Both regular and coop are showing no quests completed, but I am sure I had some done. I checked when I last got farm cash for quests and it doesn't seem right either. I cleared the memcache and checked ffox is up to date.

Could you check for me to see if it's right?

Last edited by Refarner; Nov 01 2022 at 07:49 AM.

Tags
buy cash, buy fc, can't buy fc, can't purchase fc, coins, farm cash, farm cash purchase, missing coins, missing farm cash, missing fc, purchase farm cash