Old Jan 31 2021, 06:06 PM

thanks farmtown for all your hard work but using firefox and still can't get on
Old Jan 31 2021, 06:15 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwilli1 View Post
thanks farmtown for all your hard work but using firefox and still can't get on
Hi Rwilli,
Please check if there is any update for Windows or Mac, you can type update in the search box and you usually get "search for updates", you have to follow the instructions. Remember to close and restart after updating.

After that then follow the instructions given in this announcement:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/announcement.php?f=1

You have to try all suggestions under FIRST LOAD OF FARM TOWN.
After trying them all, then restart and check again if your game loads.

If your game doesnt load, then you have to provide the information under PERSISTENT LOADING ISSUES.
Please notice that for point 3, developers are asking for the last Checkpoint information.

If you dont see the information below your game screen, then click in Toggle FT console and scroll down the page using the bar on the right till you find the last Checkpoint information.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 31 2021, 06:45 PM

Hello! My ID is: 100000172702560. When I try to open farmtown it shows the loading bar, then a grey screen with a frowny face on it. My chrome browser is fully up to date and javascrpt is enabled to I am not sure why it isn't working. I love farmtown and \i really want to play so let me know if you can help! Thank you for all your hard work we appreciate it!
Old Jan 31 2021, 06:57 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol Helmer View Post
Hello! My ID is: 100000172702560. When I try to open farmtown it shows the loading bar, then a grey screen with a frowny face on it. My chrome browser is fully up to date and javascrpt is enabled to I am not sure why it isn't working. I love farmtown and \i really want to play so let me know if you can help! Thank you for all your hard work we appreciate it!
Hi Carol,
Please provide the last Checkpoint you see in the FT Console below your game. If you can't see that list click the FT Console to open it. If it does not open then please watch the U number in the upper right of your farm area.

If you have not tried the following please try these:
Please check if there is any update for Windows or Mac, you can type update in the search box and you usually get "search for updates", you have to follow the instructions. Remember to close and restart after updating.

Also make sure your browser is updated as they sometimes don't automatically update.

Also check to make sure you have cookies and pop ups allowed according to the instructions in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=625118
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 31 2021, 09:33 PM

1071897647 still cant load and play. grey screen with unhappy face.. checkpoint 51. are they ever going to get this fixed??
Old Jan 31 2021, 09:40 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubba mathis View Post
1071897647 still cant load and play. grey screen with unhappy face.. checkpoint 51. are they ever going to get this fixed??
Hi Bubba,
What browser and operating system are you using?

Have you tried another browser?

I will copy your post to the closed thread for the developers to look at to see if they can find a solution.

Please try the following:

Old Feb 01 2021, 12:02 AM

Hi, how do I get all my farms back went into all my neighbours and seems they have all there farms. I'm only showing 3 l have lost all my main ones.
Old Feb 01 2021, 12:11 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by cozza View Post
Hi, how do I get all my farms back went into all my neighbours and seems they have all there farms. I'm only showing 3 l have lost all my main ones.
Hi Cozza,
First let me say Facebook is discontinuing Gameroom in a short while. For this reason the developers will not have done anything to work with Gameroom and probably will not in the future.
You need to log into Facebook and then go to your farms from the shortcut in the left column of your home page. As you have been able to get into your farms through Gameroom you should not have any problems getting in that way. Going in that way and see if all 24 farms of yours show up.
Old Feb 01 2021, 02:46 AM
Account Not Linked

ID number 1568962673
got stuck black screen
2021-02-01 08:28:57.135 INFOCheckpoint-B-000 - Initialized
2021-02-01 08:28:57.137 LOGFT Client Services Inited.
2021-02-01 08:28:57.164 LOGSessionId: 1010828
Browser: Blink: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/88.0.4324.96 Safari/537.36 Edg/88.0.705.56
WebGL Supported and Enabled. Type: WebGL 2.0
GPU-Vendor: Google Inc.
GPU-Renderer: ANGLE (Intel(R) HD Graphics 4600 Direct3D11 vs_5_0 ps_5_0)
2021-02-01 08:32:51.642 ERRORwasm streaming compile failed: TypeError: Could not download wasm module
2021-02-01 08:32:51.644 ERRORfalling back to ArrayBuffer instantiation
2021-02-01 08:38:46.440 LOGboth async and sync fetching of the wasm failed
2021-02-01 08:38:46.445 ERRORboth async and sync fetching of the wasm failed
2021-02-01 08:38:46.451 ERRORfailed to asynchronously prepare wasm: TypeError: WebAssembly.instantiate(): Argument 0 must be a buffer source or a WebAssembly.Module object
Old Feb 01 2021, 04:56 AM

Default farmtown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Thanks Raul and team for working so hard over the holidays to get this out.

Just to add some information to this with facilities not working in the Unity version then Neighborhood Chains Contest, Super Facility, Facility Chains, and both quests will not work in it until facilities and those functions are added back in.
still having trouble connecting to farm town
Closed Thread

Tags
black screen, web gl