Default game

when is farm town going to be back up to play
Old Feb 01 2021, 10:50 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by hothead099 View Post
when is farm town going to be back up to play
Hi Hothead,
Farm Town is back up but in a restricted way as there are some functions that have not been added yet.

Are you able to get into your farms? If so please post any questions or problems in the Game Migration thread.

If not then please post the requested information from the Banner at the top of your farms herwe.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 01 2021, 12:16 PM

Default not loading

Checkpoint-B-000 - Initialized this is what is on the bottom of screen,but doesn't load
Old Feb 01 2021, 12:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwilli1 View Post
Checkpoint-B-000 - Initialized this is what is on the bottom of screen,but doesn't load
Hi rwilli1

Were you able to load the game before?

When you get the console information below the game screen, please scroll down the information till you get to the last Checkpoint and post here that information please.
Old Feb 01 2021, 05:13 PM
Extraordinary Farmer ( Level 27 )

Farmer Since: May 09 2009
Level:
Trophies: 12
XP:
Cool Now I can't load FT at all

Had no problems before today, 2.1.2021. Just came home opened the game, white screen only????? What is going on?

Visit Katie's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Feb 01 2021, 05:16 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuddle Kathy View Post
Had no problems before today, 2.1.2021. Just came home opened the game, white screen only????? What is going on?
Hi CuddleKathy,
Please try clearing your browser cache, close your browser and then reload your farms. See if that will fix it. Di8d you get an error in the console about WebGL?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 01 2021, 06:48 PM

Default Black Screen

( 1547152675 ) I am trying to get on FarmTown but the Screen is only showing Black when loading the game.. Have not had any problems in the past but tonight can't get past the Black screen. Hope you can help. Thanks, Cornysue
Old Feb 01 2021, 06:51 PM

Default Status?

How about an update? When are we going to be able to play again?
Old Feb 01 2021, 06:51 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by CornySue View Post
( 1547152675 ) I am trying to get on FarmTown but the Screen is only showing Black when loading the game.. Have not had any problems in the past but tonight can't get past the Black screen. Hope you can help. Thanks, Cornysue
Hi CornySue,
If you have been into the game in the HTML version before, try clearing your browser cache, close your browser, then reload your farms.

If not please try the following steps:

Please check if there is any update for Windows or Mac, you can type update in the search box and you usually get "search for updates", you have to follow the instructions. Remember to close and restart after updating. Also check for any updates to your browser.

After that then follow the instructions given in this announcement:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/announcement.php?f=1

You have to try all suggestions under FIRST LOAD OF FARM TOWN.
After trying them all, then restart and check again if your game loads.

If your game doesnt load, then you have to provide the information under PERSISTENT LOADING ISSUES.
Please notice that for point 3, developers are asking for the last Checkpoint information.

If you dont see the information below your game screen, then click in Toggle FT console and scroll down the page using the bar on the right till you find the last Checkpoint information.
Old Feb 01 2021, 06:55 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwhayes29 View Post
How about an update? When are we going to be able to play again?
Hi dwhayes,
Are you able to get into your farms? If so please post any questions or problems in the Game Migration thread instead of here as this thread are for those who can not open their farms.

If you are not able to open your farms please try the following:

Please check if there is any update for Windows or Mac, you can type update in the search box and you usually get "search for updates", you have to follow the instructions. Remember to close and restart after updating.

Also make sure your browser is updated as sometimes they do not automatically update.

After that then follow the instructions given in this announcement:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/announcement.php?f=1

You have to try all suggestions under FIRST LOAD OF FARM TOWN.
After trying them all, then restart and check again if your game loads.

If your game doesnt load, then you have to provide the information under PERSISTENT LOADING ISSUES.
Please notice that for point 3, developers are asking for the last Checkpoint information.

If you dont see the information below your game screen, then click in Toggle FT console and scroll down the page using the bar on the right till you find the last Checkpoint information.
Closed Thread

Tags
black screen, web gl