Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Aug 29 2021, 05:09 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sayso View Post
Sayso, I have a new problem. Black screen again, different reason.

USER ID number ( 721938372 )

2021-08-29 08:01:39.598 ERRORwasm streaming compile failed: CompileError: WebAssembly.instantiateStreaming(): unexpected end of stream @+8539210
2021-08-29 08:01:39.600 ERRORfalling back to ArrayBuffer instantiation
2021-08-29 08:01:39.641 ERRORfailed to asynchronously prepare wasm: CompileError: WebAssembly.instantiate(): expected 35742088 bytes, fell off end @+787405
2021-08-29 08:01:39.644 LOG{}
2021-08-29 08:01:39.646 ERROR{}
Hi Sayso,

Ideally we need to know what you have already tried to resolve this and what you were doing in the game when you got this error if you were able to load it earlier today.

Have you checked for any computer updates and done them, is your browser still showing up to date, have you made any changes to your browser or added and enabled any extensions on the browser since you started getting problems?

If you have not already checked for those, please do so and disable any extensions that may enabled in your browser while you try to load the game.
If you make any changes to your browser and the browser prompts you to relaunch it please do so, if it does not prompt you to relaunch it please close the browser for a couple of minutes then reopen it to make sure those changes are applied.

After that if you still run into problems please also try these:

Try another browser and see if you get the same error there.
Run through the items in the 1st post on page one again and see if anything there helps you.

If the error changes or you see a different colour screen instead of the black screen, please let us know that, the browser you are using, the device you are using and if you were going a particular job on the farm when the error shows up what that job is or if you are just getting this when trying to load the game.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Aug 29 2021, 12:05 PM

I close and reopen my browser but it doesn't make a difference. I have changed browsers, and keep the Browsers alone with other things. I have made sure the computer is cleaned from dust. I use CCleaner with my computer to clear things out. I look at the problem and it is not a browser problem this time. I read this, ERRORwasm streaming compile failed: CompileError: WebAssembly.instantiate Streaming(): unexpected end of stream @+8539210
2021-08-29 08:01:39.600 ERROR falling back to ArrayBuffer instantiation. I believe this is a problem that I can't fix. This has been happening for a week now. I have cleaned it with the Ccleaner and it might work for a short time. But then it will go back to this.
Old Aug 29 2021, 12:18 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sayso View Post
I close and reopen my browser but it doesn't make a difference. I have changed browsers, and keep the Browsers alone with other things. I have made sure the computer is cleaned from dust. I use CCleaner with my computer to clear things out. I look at the problem and it is not a browser problem this time. I read this, ERRORwasm streaming compile failed: CompileError: WebAssembly.instantiate Streaming(): unexpected end of stream @+8539210
2021-08-29 08:01:39.600 ERROR falling back to ArrayBuffer instantiation. I believe this is a problem that I can't fix. This has been happening for a week now. I have cleaned it with the Ccleaner and it might work for a short time. But then it will go back to this.
Hi Sayso,
Please do all the things that Tiger asked you to do and report on those. Cleaning the dust out of the computer does nothing and all running CCleaner does is clear the browser cache which may or may not be the problem.
What type of computer are you using (Windows or Mac)? How much memory does it have?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 29 2021, 01:27 PM

Send a message via AIM to Lessonlady Send a message via Yahoo to Lessonlady

My screen says WebGL is supported but DISABLED! What is this and how can I fix it before my Blue Agave dies? I cannot open from the black screen where the farm should be.
Old Aug 29 2021, 01:37 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lessonlady View Post
My screen says WebGL is supported but DISABLED! What is this and how can I fix it before my Blue Agave dies? I cannot open from the black screen where the farm should be.
Hi Lessonlady,
I moved your post to the subject thread about loading problems, since your post has nothing to do with gifts.
That error will come up when the game encounters an error. It could be because your browser is running out of memory. To correct this try closing your browser for a couple minutes and then reopen. That will give it time to release some memory to be reused.

If that doesn't work try restarting your computer. And if that doesn't work to get WebGL support back you will need to clear your browser cache, close the browser, then reopen. It will be slower loading the first time after this because it has to download all the graphics again.
You might want to check the first post of this thread as it lists the requirements for playing Farm Town as well as some steps to check your computer.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 31 2021, 05:18 AM

100000691604893 user ID
Still getting a gray screen where the farm should be when multiple tabs are open. I try to do facilities of 3 people at one time. MANY times it crashes on all my tabs and I am getting frustrated with this. If I hit refresh, their farms come back and I can do them. It happens at least once a day and sometimes more than once. HELP, please. Vicki
Old Aug 31 2021, 05:59 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vickikcpa View Post
100000691604893 user ID
Still getting a gray screen where the farm should be when multiple tabs are open. I try to do facilities of 3 people at one time. MANY times it crashes on all my tabs and I am getting frustrated with this. If I hit refresh, their farms come back and I can do them. It happens at least once a day and sometimes more than once. HELP, please. Vicki
Hi vickikcpa,

I have moved your post to the thread about frequent crashes.

Does your computer meet the technical requirements listed in the first post in page one of this thread? If it does you should be able to open several tabs of facility work without them crashing and you needing to refresh them.

If your computer does not meet those requirements you will not be able to open as many at a time as you may have been used to doing when the game was still using flash. Try just opening a couple and see how that goes, then if that's ok try adding one more until you find how many you can open without one crashing.

You can leave the Wall Requests tab open and just close one tab when the facility work is completed before you open another one in a new tab.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Aug 31 2021, 09:59 AM

how do I get the first part of the thread?
Old Aug 31 2021, 10:05 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by vickikcpa View Post
how do I get the first part of the thread?
Hi vickikcpa,
There is a line of numbers at the top and bottom of the page you are looking at. Click on the "1" in that line.
Old Aug 31 2021, 12:01 PM

USER ID number ( 1545131279 ) - Getting issues unable to connect to online. Clicking the green tic to connect back online is not working. On both accts I manage. It was fine 2 hours ago.
Closed Thread

Tags
black screen, web gl