Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Aug 31 2021, 12:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIAP27 View Post
USER ID number ( 1545131279 ) - Getting issues unable to connect to online. Clicking the green tic to connect back online is not working. On both accts I manage. It was fine 2 hours ago.
Having the same issue, I was hoping it was answered though. It's frustrating but I was able to send and receive gifts, go to the market to sell my items. It seems to be just a glitch on Facebook's part. What else is new?
Old Aug 31 2021, 12:54 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Hi everyone,

Looks like c20 server has a problem. , which is causing the online ability to fail.

The devs have been notified. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Last edited by Tiger; Aug 31 2021 at 01:19 PM.
Old Aug 31 2021, 01:56 PM

Default 552854859 Bug Reporting

2021-08-31 18:55:08.294 WARNERROR: SFS.Connect: Failed: c20.slashkey.com:443
Old Aug 31 2021, 02:02 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luscious Linda View Post
2021-08-31 18:55:08.294 WARNERROR: SFS.Connect: Failed: c20.slashkey.com:443
Hi Linda,
Please read the post above yours or the announcement at the top of each section of the forums.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 31 2021, 02:59 PM
Senior Moderator

Hi everyone,

Looks like c20 server had a problem. It has now been fixed and you should be able to go on-line. If youo can't please reload your farms.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 31 2021, 09:01 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

hi
its happening again am having to work in off line mode again this will be the 5 day of this happening for me each day it lasts between an hr or 2
yes am on the c20 sever
just thought id let you know it hasnt been a one off thing
thanks
Old Aug 31 2021, 09:09 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by liza1214 View Post
hi
its happening again am having to work in off line mode again this will be the 5 day of this happening for me each day it lasts between an hr or 2
yes am on the c20 sever
just thought id let you know it hasnt been a one off thing
thanks
Hi Liza,
I moved your post to the subject thread about loading problems. What happens when you click on the red plug to go on line?

The problem with the server was it went down this afternoon for a few hours knocking everyone off line. That would not have been happening just to you for 5 days because of the server. This has to be something else.

Please check if there is any update for Windows or Mac if you use it, you can type update in the search box and you usually get "search for updates", you have to follow the instructions. Remember to close and restart after updating.

Also check if your browser is updated.

After that then follow the instructions given in this announcement:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/announcement.php?f=1

You have to try all suggestions under FIRST LOAD OF FARM TOWN.
After trying them all, then restart and check again if your game loads.

Also there are steps in the first post of this thread to check your computer.
Old Aug 31 2021, 09:23 PM

Level:
XP:

hi taz
yes have done all that over the last few days
my farms load fine and i can work on them but only in offline mode which it puts me on its own
when i load ft it automatically goes to off line even if i click on the green tick to put back on line just wont change
then i try closing down and relaoding and the things youve mentioned but nothing puts it back on line i usually have to wait anywhere from 1 hr to 2 hrs for it to come back on line i can be working on line normally for awhile before this starts happening
liza
Old Aug 31 2021, 09:31 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by liza1214 View Post
hi taz
yes have done all that over the last few days
my farms load fine and i can work on them but only in offline mode which it puts me on its own
when i load ft it automatically goes to off line even if i click on the green tick to put back on line just wont change
then i try closing down and relaoding and the things youve mentioned but nothing puts it back on line i usually have to wait anywhere from 1 hr to 2 hrs for it to come back on line i can be working on line normally for awhile before this starts happening
liza
Hi liza,
Do you get any message when it goes off line? This sounds like an internet problem in that it is not staying connected to the server. Unfortunately there are many links between you and the Facebook app server and many more links from there to the Farm Town servers. We do not have any way to check on those or do anything about them.

Please try the suggestions in the following link to see if any of those help:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=627590
Old Aug 31 2021, 09:47 PM

Level:
XP:

hi taz
its working fine now
just the normal ft message when you click to go offline
but ill double check if it happens again tomorrow
liza
Closed Thread