Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Dec 02 2021, 12:06 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by VondaK View Post
I didn't have the same connection problem today. However, I have to continually click the connect icon. It's only while working other's farms. Don't know what's going on but thought you should know. Thank you again.
Hi VondaK,
What work are you doing on others farms? If it is facility work you are supposed to be off line.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 05 2021, 08:39 AM

Not able to connect, stays in off line mode

2021-12-05 14:34:53.148 WARNERROR: SFS.Connect: Failed: c20.slashkey.com:443
2021-12-05 14:34:55.577 LOG[SFS - ERROR] [WebSocketLayer] Connection error: Abnormal disconnection.

Thanks for any help!
USER ID number ( 1638903129 )
Old Dec 05 2021, 08:59 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Les CQ View Post
Not able to connect, stays in off line mode

2021-12-05 14:34:53.148 WARNERROR: SFS.Connect: Failed: c20.slashkey.com:443
2021-12-05 14:34:55.577 LOG[SFS - ERROR] [WebSocketLayer] Connection error: Abnormal disconnection.

Thanks for any help!
USER ID number ( 1638903129 )
Hi Les CQ,
I moved your post to the HTML/WebGL loading problems thread.
This sounds like an internet problem somewhere between you and the servers. I have just loaded with no problem.
Please try all the suggestions in the following link and see if any of those help:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=627590
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 06 2021, 03:57 AM
Account Not Linked

Could someone please explain what this means please "WARNING: Ajax.Send_Ajax_Request - got error: ConnectionError, Unknown Error, https://w22.slashkey.com/facebook/farm/ajax.php?. My screen freezes and then goes really slow. It happens on and off? When working facilities it does the same farms twice..works then oops. Very frustrating. I have cleared cache and browser history and it is still happening
Old Dec 06 2021, 05:39 AM

Default Black screen

et this message in the middle of working On my farm and other farms. This is a new comouter.WebGL Supported, but DISABLED ------------------- ERROR!
the screen goes black. I'm playing on Google. I can't post a thread on the page that I should it says I don't have permission.
Old Dec 06 2021, 06:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbirk1950 View Post
et this message in the middle of working On my farm and other farms. This is a new comouter.WebGL Supported, but DISABLED ------------------- ERROR!
the screen goes black. I'm playing on Google. I can't post a thread on the page that I should it says I don't have permission.
Hi kbirk

I moved your post to the thread about HTML5

This usually happens when your browser encouters an error and "thinks" WebGL is disable.
Many times this happens while working heavily worked farms.

You need to close your browser for a few minutes and then reopen and check if that is fixed.
If not then you can restart your computer.

If nothing worked for you, then clear your browser cache. The first time you load the game after the clearing, the game will load slowly as all graphics have to be loaded again.
You have instructions on how to clear your browser cache in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=421890
Old Dec 06 2021, 06:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodkay1@bigpond.com View Post
Could someone please explain what this means please "WARNING: Ajax.Send_Ajax_Request - got error: ConnectionError, Unknown Error, https://w22.slashkey.com/facebook/farm/ajax.php?. My screen freezes and then goes really slow. It happens on and off? When working facilities it does the same farms twice..works then oops. Very frustrating. I have cleared cache and browser history and it is still happening
Hi rodkay1

I moved your post to the thread about HTML5.

It seems you are losing connection which could be due an internet problem. Please reset your router/modem for a few minutes and then check if that helped you.

Your data goes from you and your service provider through many links to get to the Facebook App Server and then through many more links to get to the Farm Town servers. If any of those links have a problem or a very high traffic then your connection could drop. Unfortunately we do not have any way to monitor or fix those.
Old Dec 06 2021, 04:36 PM
Account Not Linked

Thank you for your info...much appreciated
Old Dec 07 2021, 10:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Robbo,
My laptop also had problems with the same update, but it did finally load it last night. So try again and see if it will load.

For the gifts, check that 3rd party cookies and popups are still showing allowed in your browser. If you are only checking they are allowed by clicking on the padlock in the browser address bar please also go into the browser settings and make sure that they are not blocked there either. Browser updates can sometimes change these settings.
Instructions for the common browsers can be found by clicking on this link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=625118

Try also clearing your FT memcache. To do that Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window.

If those don't help, please see if you get the same problem in another updated browser that has 3rd party cookies and popups allowed.

Working on other's farms will slow down depending on how heavily layered their farms are. The more of those farms you work the slower it will get because you are using up your memory in the laptop and if your laptop doesn't have a lot then it will effect how long you can work and will be prone to freezing up. One thing you can do before you go to get hired is to uncheck all the show items that don't involve the work, like buildings and decorations.
I got my laptop re-imaged today. I still cannot send gifts to FT friends. I have gone thru the other ideas that have been selected but still no luck. This problem (no ability to send gifts started about 30 days ago).
I will keep checking posts to see if anyone else has this problem and found an answer.
Old Dec 07 2021, 11:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbo Robson View Post
I got my laptop re-imaged today. I still cannot send gifts to FT friends. I have gone thru the other ideas that have been selected but still no luck. This problem (no ability to send gifts started about 30 days ago).
I will keep checking posts to see if anyone else has this problem and found an answer.
Hi Robbo

Taz is not available at this moment.

What happens when you try to send gifts to your friends?
Is the problem only happening when you use the Send Gifts tab or also when you try to send gifts back from your My Requests tab?
Do you also have problems sending trains boost requests to your friends?

You said you were using Chrome as your browser, Im also using it and have no problems with it.

Please check Chrome is up to date, I got an update a few hours ago. Also, check if you have any pending update for Windows or Mac in case you use it.

We have updated the thread about how to check if 3rd party cookies are still allowed in your browser, so please have a look at it again, this is the link:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=625118

Also, if you continue having problems with Chrome, try another updated browser with 3rd party cookies allowed in it.
Closed Thread

Tags
black screen, web gl