Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Feb 07 2022, 05:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussie janet View Post
I have the latest hp desktop computer all requirements that are needed and some days i cannot load FT, i have to switch between Chrome ( when they tell me page is embedded) Edge works when that happens, today having real problems trying to load any Farms
Hi aussie janet

There are some things for you to try.

First of all, be sure your browser is up to date, sometimes they dont update automatically. Also, check if you have any pending update for Windows or Mac in case you use it.

When you get the embedded message, it usually happens when you have had the game open during a long time and/or working heavily worked farms.

Try this suggestions for this:

. Close the browser for a minute and then reopen. Check if the problem is fixed.

. If not, then restart your computer.

. If nothing worked for you, then clear your browser cache. Take in mind that after the clearing, the game will load slowly as all graphics have to be loaded again.
You have instructions on how to clear browser cache in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=421890
Old Feb 07 2022, 06:59 PM

2022-02-08 00:59:11.337 ERRORAn abnormal situation has occurred: the PlayerLoop internal function has been called recursively. Please contact Customer Support with a sample project so that we can reproduce the problem and troubleshoot it.
2022-02-08 00:59:12.312 ERRORAn abnormal situation has occurred: the PlayerLoop internal function has been called recursively. Please contact Customer Support with a sample project so that we can reproduce the problem and troubleshoot it.
2022-02-08 00:59:13.313 ERRORAn abnormal situation has occurred: the PlayerLoop internal function has been called recursively. Please contact Customer Support with a sample project so that we can reproduce the problem and troubleshoot it.

getting this when trying to work for my SN is there an issue? never had this problem before.
Old Feb 07 2022, 07:08 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexm2012 View Post
2022-02-08 00:59:11.337 ERRORAn abnormal situation has occurred: the PlayerLoop internal function has been called recursively. Please contact Customer Support with a sample project so that we can reproduce the problem and troubleshoot it.
2022-02-08 00:59:12.312 ERRORAn abnormal situation has occurred: the PlayerLoop internal function has been called recursively. Please contact Customer Support with a sample project so that we can reproduce the problem and troubleshoot it.
2022-02-08 00:59:13.313 ERRORAn abnormal situation has occurred: the PlayerLoop internal function has been called recursively. Please contact Customer Support with a sample project so that we can reproduce the problem and troubleshoot it.

getting this when trying to work for my SN is there an issue? never had this problem before.
Hi Alexm,
I moved your post to the HTML/WebGL thread. Please post in this thread when you get these error messages.
Did those errors stop you from working? What job were you doing when you get these errors?

There isn't a known issue that we know of.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 11 2022, 01:03 AM

Please let FT open I have WebGL downloaded but it says to download it. Thank yoi
Old Feb 11 2022, 04:42 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linda Lightner View Post
Please let FT open I have WebGL downloaded but it says to download it. Thank yoi
Hi Linda Lightner,

Check your browser is still showing up to date.

When you get the webGL disabled message, just close your browser for a few minutes then reopen it and then webGL should automatically be enabled again.

As you are getting this a lot, I suggest that you add a check mark in your game preferences for Compressed Graphis and then click the green check mark and see how you get on using that.

Also, if you are not actually farming, don't leave the game loaded all the time in your browser when you don't need it to be.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Feb 11 2022, 02:52 PM

I have a problem loading my game with Firefox and it doesn't happen with Opera and Google Chrome. My id number is 1226278369. At first it was taking more than 15 mins average to load the game and now it doesn't even load after clicking on PLAY, it just keeps going into the loop to load. This started around late January. It used to show just one error message and then it showed a page full of them before it started the looping business. The first Error read as follows: ERROR Applying workaround to Firefox bug https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1397977

I have tried all your tips for browser settings and cleared the cookies on the browser etc and it is still happening.
Old Feb 11 2022, 03:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AussieGecko View Post
I have a problem loading my game with Firefox and it doesn't happen with Opera and Google Chrome. My id number is 1226278369. At first it was taking more than 15 mins average to load the game and now it doesn't even load after clicking on PLAY, it just keeps going into the loop to load. This started around late January. It used to show just one error message and then it showed a page full of them before it started the looping business. The first Error read as follows: ERROR Applying workaround to Firefox bug https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1397977

I have tried all your tips for browser settings and cleared the cookies on the browser etc and it is still happening.
Hi AussieGecko

I moved your post to the thread about HTML5 for problems loading the game.

I do not use Firefox as my browser but one of the other mods using it, has got that error but didnt affect the game.

As far as we know it is a bug in Firefox that Mozilla has not fixed yet but it shouldnt affect the game.

The only things I can suggest to you, is to check that Firefox is up to date and also see if you have any pending update for Windows or Mac in case you use it.

If you wish you can contact Support but Im not sure if they can help you as it is a Mozilla bug. Or you could try to contact Mozilla Help center and see if they can give you some help with this problem.
Old Feb 12 2022, 10:17 PM

Unhappy

I just can not get the game to load. Ive tried changing my browser from Mozilla to Chrome and back again and still no luck. Is there anything I can do to get it to load again.

Screenshot 2022-02-13 161703.jpg

so frustrating
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot 2022-02-13 151328.jpg (75.8 KB, 2 views)

Last edited by Taz D; Feb 12 2022 at 11:36 PM.
Old Feb 12 2022, 11:38 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by cariadstar View Post
I just can not get the game to load. Ive tried changing my browser from Mozilla to Chrome and back again and still no luck. Is there anything I can do to get it to load again.

Attachment 25078

so frustrating
Hi Cariadstar,
I moved your post to the subject thread about loading issues which it sounds like you are having a problem getting into the game.
Please check if there is any update for Windows or Mac, you can type update in the search box and you usually get "search for updates", you have to follow the instructions. Remember to close and restart after updating.

Also make sure your browser is updated as sometimes they do not automatically update.

After that then follow the instructions given in this announcement:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/announcement.php?f=1

You have to try all suggestions under FIRST LOAD OF FARM TOWN.
After trying them all, then restart and check again if your game loads.

If your game doesnt load, then you have to provide the information under PERSISTENT LOADING ISSUES.
Please notice that for point 3, developers are asking for the last Checkpoint information.

If you dont see the information below your game screen, then click in Toggle FT console and scroll down the page using the bar on the right till you find the last Checkpoint information.

Also there are steps in the first post on the first page of this thread you can try to check your computer.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 14 2022, 08:13 PM

not receiving farm cash as farm levels up
Closed Thread

Tags
black screen, web gl