Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Feb 16 2022, 05:47 PM

My market loading issue is back, after I thought it was fixed. It will not load any other farmers except me. I can't hire again. This morning was was working fine, and this afternoon it is off again.
Old Feb 16 2022, 05:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zebra7+2 View Post
My market loading issue is back, after I thought it was fixed. It will not load any other farmers except me. I can't hire again. This morning was was working fine, and this afternoon it is off again.
Hi Zebra7+2

Please follow the same suggestions given to you earlier.

If they dont work for you anymore, then contact Support team. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you cant find the automatic response, then read the following thread:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Old Feb 17 2022, 08:51 AM

Good morning. I've been having trouble with the game this morning. First it wouldn't load. It got stuck on "Anise" and "75". I exited and tried again. It loaded. Then when I went to my Quest, it wouldn't let me load the items for the Quest. It let me complete some things on the second Quest, but I couldn't on the first one. I was using Firefox and changed to Chrome. I wasn't able to load at all. Black screen, I backed out, tried again, it went to the next screen and froze. I continued to back out and try to reload and finally had success after 5 tries. I finally was able to complete the Quest items and then tried to plant. At times I couldn't plant, I moved onto another plot and the previous one was either taken up with what I had tried to sow, or it said plowed field. I have bounced back and forth from Chrome to Firefox and issues on both. I'm not very computer savvy at all, but I'm actually hoping there are glitches today that the devs are working on (lol). I closed all my tabs shut down and reloaded my laptop. It didn't fix it. Can you help? Thank you!!!
Old Feb 17 2022, 08:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnittyGirl View Post
Good morning. I've been having trouble with the game this morning. First it wouldn't load. It got stuck on "Anise" and "75". I exited and tried again. It loaded. Then when I went to my Quest, it wouldn't let me load the items for the Quest. It let me complete some things on the second Quest, but I couldn't on the first one. I was using Firefox and changed to Chrome. I wasn't able to load at all. Black screen, I backed out, tried again, it went to the next screen and froze. I continued to back out and try to reload and finally had success after 5 tries. I finally was able to complete the Quest items and then tried to plant. At times I couldn't plant, I moved onto another plot and the previous one was either taken up with what I had tried to sow, or it said plowed field. I have bounced back and forth from Chrome to Firefox and issues on both. I'm not very computer savvy at all, but I'm actually hoping there are glitches today that the devs are working on (lol). I closed all my tabs shut down and reloaded my laptop. It didn't fix it. Can you help? Thank you!!!
Hi KnittyGirl

I moved your post to the thread about HTML5 for loading problems.

First of all, you have to check if you have an update for the browser you are using. Sometimes they do not automatically update.
Also, check if you have any pending update for Windows or Mac in case you use it.

If you are having problems today, maybe it could be an internet issue among the many links you have to go through till you get the game. Unfortunately we cant check those.

You can go through all suggestions given in the following thread and see if they help you:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=627590
Old Feb 21 2022, 02:09 PM
Account Not Linked

Hello, I have previously mentioned how slow it is to load & doing the refresh (C+R) mac & have done the cache clean, + extras. Today finally have gotten a slashkey fault. Have taken a snapshot, hope this helps.

Old Feb 21 2022, 02:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcgne View Post
Hello, I have previously mentioned how slow it is to load & doing the refresh (C+R) mac & have done the cache clean, + extras. Today finally have gotten a slashkey fault. Have taken a snapshot, hope this helps.

Hi mcgne

I moved your post to the HTML5 thread for problems loading the game.

When you get that message, please close your browser for a few minutes and then reopen. If that doesnt help then restart your computer.

In your case I would also suggest to clear your browser cache. Please take in mind that the first time you load the game after the clearing, it will load slowly as all graphics have to be loaded again.
If you need instructions on how to clear browser cache, then visit the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=421890

Also have a look at the first post, first page of this thread where you will find the hardware and software requirements for your computer.
Old Feb 23 2022, 04:10 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Hi Everyone,

We are aware that the game is staying offline.
This has been sent of to the developers.

Remember if you have any crops needing harvested before they waste, you can work offline to do them yourself and so can your super neighbours.

We apologise for the inconvienince and ask you to try to be patient while this is investigated. It is very early in the morning for the developers so we may have to wait a while.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Feb 23 2022, 05:50 AM

hi my game would connect this is the message i see 2022-02-23 11:45:01.948 WARNERROR: SFS.Connect: Failed: c20.slashkey.com:443
2022-02-23 11:45:07.842 LOG[SFS - ERROR] [WebSocketLayer] Connection error: Abnormal and i do have internet
Old Feb 23 2022, 05:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by heln fishing View Post
hi my game would connect this is the message i see 2022-02-23 11:45:01.948 WARNERROR: SFS.Connect: Failed: c20.slashkey.com:443
2022-02-23 11:45:07.842 LOG[SFS - ERROR] [WebSocketLayer] Connection error: Abnormal and i do have internet
Hi heln fishing,

Please see the post before yours or click on this link to be taken to the Announcement for information: http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/announcement.php?f=1

Clickable Help Links:

Old Feb 23 2022, 06:28 AM

Hi Everyone,

Try the game now please and see if you are now staying online.

The issue should be resolved.

Clickable Help Links:

Closed Thread

Tags
black screen, web gl