Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Jan 12 2021, 06:45 PM

Just have to come in and say this to all the techs.

THANK YOU FOR DOING THIS FOR US! WE LOVE YOU! THANK YOU!

Beth

~*~ #1 - Spencer Creek ~*~
Old Jan 12 2021, 06:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi TGC,
Try clearing your browser cache, close the browser and reload again. If that doesn't work try adding restart the computer.

Thanks for your help. I minimized my screen to 90% zoom and I can see most of my game screen, but the tool box isn't showing because the right side only shows until the storage box.
The 90% shows the most of the screen, so i'll just have to work with that i guess until hopefully it goes back to normal after the changes. It's just weird because it was fine earlier..
Old Jan 12 2021, 06:54 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by TGC View Post
Thanks for your help. I minimized my screen to 90% zoom and I can see most of my game screen, but the tool box isn't showing because the right side only shows until the storage box.
The 90% shows the most of the screen, so i'll just have to work with that i guess until hopefully it goes back to normal after the changes. It's just weird because it was fine earlier..
Hi TGC,

Try changing it back to 100%, close and reopen your browser and farms.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 12 2021, 07:05 PM

Quote:
Hi TGC,

Try changing it back to 100%, close and reopen your browser and farms.
I did that and when I go 100% only a sliver of the game play screen shows. Also the "Toggle FT Console" is showing a bunch of computer jargon.
Old Jan 12 2021, 07:06 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by TGC View Post
I did that and when I go 100% only a sliver of the game play screen shows. Also the "Toggle FT Console" is showing a bunch of computer jargon.
Hi TGC,
Ignore the text at the bottom. We do not know what that is about and the develpers haven't said.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 12 2021, 07:09 PM

Default Debbie Loftin Group Admin We're Groovy Baby FT Group

user id: 100000064056422
game loaded fine..planted one farm and when i tried moving to next farm to plant game froze on gray screen.
Thanks for all the hard work!
Debbie
Old Jan 12 2021, 07:20 PM

I take it the purchase of new tools is offline? I tried to buy one and it disappeared even though it did not charge me for it either. I have not seen any mention of them anywhere as one of the restrictions.

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.
Old Jan 12 2021, 07:24 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by knuckleheadsister View Post
user id: 100000064056422
game loaded fine..planted one farm and when i tried moving to next farm to plant game froze on gray screen.
Thanks for all the hard work!
Debbie
Hi Debbie,
I moved your ost to the thread about the Migration since you were able to load it.
Did you try to close and reload the game? If you are still getting he grey screen, try clearing your browser cache, close the browser, then reload the game.
Old Jan 12 2021, 07:30 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qivis View Post
I take it the purchase of new tools is offline? I tried to buy one and it disappeared even though it did not charge me for it either. I have not seen any mention of them anywhere as one of the restrictions.
Hi Qivis,
When you have a question about the game, please post it in this Migration thread.
As far as we know you can buy tools from the store. Just be sure you are authorized to buy that tool (own all the previous ones). The tools are not showing the needed tools button right now.
Old Jan 12 2021, 07:33 PM

Quote:
Hi Qivis,
When you have a question about the game, please post it in this Migration thread.
As far as we know you can buy tools from the store. Just be sure you are authorized to buy that tool (own all the previous ones). The tools are not showing the needed tools button right now.
I had trouble figuring out which thread is which and I thought I had the prerequisites for the tool I wanted but since I did buy $20 worth of farm cash I can double check again. Thanks for getting back to me so quickly.

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.
Closed Thread