Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 06 2015, 04:52 AM

@Stoneface and Texas Belle per Rauls post release notes from March 2nd ''- Released 7 new St Patricks items and last year St Patricks and Easter items. Sometime next week we will be releasing new Easter items.'' so maybe in about two weeks maybe less we'll have the new update.
Old Mar 06 2015, 04:43 PM
Account Not Linked

Hope it isn't a fluke,but my FarmTown request page is working pretty good at the moment

aye
Old Mar 06 2015, 05:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petuniaflower View Post
Hope it isn't a fluke,but my FarmTown request page is working pretty good at the moment

aye
Well I got excited when I seen your post. I went and checked mine out cause there had been nothing there. I did see 3 post 2 were from the same neighbor, I worked those first and when I returned to work the 3rd it was gone, the 2 I had worked were there but I hadn't was not. I guess it still needs some work.
Old Mar 06 2015, 06:06 PM
Account Not Linked

Sorry Doc if yours is still not working right.Mine is doing great,have a BIG long line of request.They don't disappear when I go back for another facility. Fingers crossed,it stays that way.
Old Mar 06 2015, 06:24 PM

still not working on my end,same error message i have been getting the past two weeks at least.
Old Mar 06 2015, 07:19 PM

Is there a limit to the number of Semi-Trailer Trucks we can own? I own 11, each one on a different farm. I've tried buying another one to place on a different farm but no matter what farm I go to (I've checked that there are no Semis on them) I keep getting a message that I already own a tool that's equal or better, then asks if I want to buy a duplicate for 66,000 coins.
Old Mar 06 2015, 07:26 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarbLH View Post
Is there a limit to the number of Semi-Trailer Trucks we can own? I own 11, each one on a different farm. I've tried buying another one to place on a different farm but no matter what farm I go to (I've checked that there are no Semis on them) I keep getting a message that I already own a tool that's equal or better, then asks if I want to buy a duplicate for 66,000 coins.
Hi Barb,
Are you sure it is the semi you are clicking on to buy or the Ordering station?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 06 2015, 11:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Barb,
Are you sure it is the semi you are clicking on to buy or the Ordering station?
Yes, I'm positive. I used the search feature & saw the Semi picture - that's what I tried to buy. It says DUPLICATE. Have tried several farms but no luck.

BTW, I had also cleared cache & ran the FT memcache.
Old Mar 07 2015, 12:25 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarbLH View Post
Yes, I'm positive. I used the search feature & saw the Semi picture - that's what I tried to buy. It says DUPLICATE. Have tried several farms but no luck.

BTW, I had also cleared cache & ran the FT memcache.
Hi Barb,
The ordering station and the Turbo one would say duplicate, but the Semi-Trailer Truck is only for Buy and is 22 Farm Cash. The pictures are similar for the ordering stations and the semi-trailer truck.
It doesn't matter what farm you are on when you go to the store to buy it as it would never show Duplicate, because you can buy multiples of it, but they always cost farm cash.
Just in case you are correct I will run a deeper memcache for you, but I think you are mistaking the ordering station for the semi-trailer truck. When you see this please restart your farms to allow the memcache to work.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 07 2015, 12:55 AM

When are they gonna release farm 25 40x40??????? xoxo po <3

Last edited by cleotanglao; Mar 07 2015 at 01:07 AM. Reason: wrong grammar :D
Closed Thread