Default New items

Lets get some more levels and crops and animals and things~Thanks
Old Jan 12 2010, 12:36 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Got a nice plow job this morning for the one minute that I could see it. Farm kept trying to load and re-load over and over. Wasn't on the persons farm for 1 minute and lost connection to server, took me right back to my farm....as usual!!! It's not my server, as Farm Town is the only application that this happens on.
Old Jan 12 2010, 01:02 PM
Account Not Linked

Why doesn't the gifts come thru others are sending me??????
Old Jan 12 2010, 01:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by anita rose View Post
Although I personally don't care what comes after level 60 (i'm at level 58), I just would like to be able to play the game. I cannot work on other farms because the coin/point accumulation is so slow. 8 mins. to mark the field, 40 minutes for the coins to slowly float up (then there's plowing whichworks the same way). So the game really isn't fun anymore.I'm ready to move to farmville entirely. The game wasn't this way when I started in Nov. Anyway, losing interest and going to move on. too bad; i'm so close to 60.
Yup. Attached (hopefully is a screen shot I took this morning around 7:30 EST while connected to the dreaded 'WF13" mainframe. Look at how FAR behind the server is. This poor woman had to sit there and wait almost 15 minutes to accumulate the plowing points and coins she earned to insure she wouldn't lose them. On the upside though ...At least she didn't get booted like 3 different harvesters I had this morning did. As I've stated before, I hope the developers are spending their time FIXING the game and not adding new levels and trinkets to it. The fact that there ARE still Christmas items available leads me to believe that may indeed be what's happening.

Note: I attached the wrong screen shot. That's a shot showing the lag-time while she was finishing a harvest job two other people had started and got booted from.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ft.jpg (84.6 KB, 16 views)

Last edited by farmergaylord; Jan 12 2010 at 01:18 PM. Reason: Wrong screen shot
Old Jan 12 2010, 01:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by laviles04 View Post
Lets get some more levels and crops and animals and things~Thanks
Hi laviles04,

Please make suggestions in the official suggestions threads:

Post Here: Suggestions for Enhancements to Existing Features (not animal,plant,structure,hire)
Post Here: Suggestions for Plants, Crops, Trees
Post Here: Suggestions for Animals

Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harriet Dahl View Post
Why doesn't the gifts come thru others are sending me??????
Hi Harriet,

Please see this official thread:

OFFICIAL Problems with Receiving Gifts

Thank you!
Known Issues

Please Manually Link Your Facebook and/or MySpace Farm

Then Go Here: OFFICIAL THREADS
Help & Support
Suggestions

Please Read & Follow instructions in the first post as well as include the Server # in your post
(You can find this when you enter a new room - written in red)

Old Jan 12 2010, 01:28 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by anita rose View Post
Although I personally don't care what comes after level 60 (i'm at level 58), I just would like to be able to play the game. I cannot work on other farms because the coin/point accumulation is so slow. 8 mins. to mark the field, 40 minutes for the coins to slowly float up (then there's plowing whichworks the same way). So the game really isn't fun anymore.I'm ready to move to farmville entirely. The game wasn't this way when I started in Nov. Anyway, losing interest and going to move on. too bad; i'm so close to 60.
This is my situation, exactly! I started in November. I'm level 58. I usually level up every couple of days. I have at least 11 neighbors who are 60, and some are anxious for me to get there. I'm not. Nothing to look forward to after that. The game was the most fun EVER on the MORNING of 12/22, before the -whatever it was-.

I have time to play three other games since backing off FT. It's amazing to see games function (mostly) as intended, as they are all BETA. I had three neighbors who were on continuously all through the day like I was. They are never there now. Gifts have dropped way off.

My opinion is that the only way game developers are going to be able to win back the trust of the hard core players is to put things back to the way they were on the MORNING of 12/22, as they did promise at one time. Nothing they have done since that day has enhanced the game at all. Someone on the development team is probably going to have to swallow their pride and give in to set this right again. Just my opinion. They are PEOPLE, after all, and we all have our egos to deal with.
Old Jan 12 2010, 02:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by queenpinnana View Post
Yes I saw those offers, but who wants to spend "farm time" trying offers and having those added cookies on your puter that you have to delete? Right now I have pretty much all that I want except the mansion, and I am only 3 levels away from that.
What amazes me with this game is why everyone is wanting to level up so fast. I personally am in no hurry. What's after level 60?. SIXTY!! All you can read in the Market Place is PLOW, PLOW, PLOW PLEASE, I NEED TO LEVEL UP, I WANT TO WORK ALONE ETC. My thought was, good luck there, I've rarely worked alone lol. I love what one farmer said in there last night. No one plows my farm until they harvest it first. That shut a few want to plow people up :- ) By the way, very nice farm jeanie.
you don't actually have to do any of the offers that involve adding cookies to your puter... I thought I would try the "aaplication of the day" as suggested by a few and have found (though I was loathe to mention this so they don't become aware of the glitch) that you don't even have to "allow" that application access to your account, I just click on the offer, which opens in another tab, go back to farming and within a few minutes when I am loading a farm screen I will get a message that I have two more farm cash. Note: that is one click for 2 farm cash, without going back to the other tab to allow the application permission to my profile. The other day it was an FB application I already have (Castle Age) and I still got the Farm Cash. I don't wholesale disagree with the Farm Cash (and this is no the thread for that discussion anyway), but I wouldn't mind a little loosening up of how we can get it. But I am happy to have found one way to keep earning it after reaching 60.

Some people want to level up because those sorts of goals are how they want to play the game. I find the game more enjoyable when I am playing for my own pleasure in creating my own little world and checking out the other cool things people have done on their farms. To each their own. I do like leveling for the items it will unlock for me, but the numbers themselves hold no great appeal for me
Old Jan 12 2010, 02:32 PM

I had almost half my crops withered when I returned after having a crew harvest for me the day before. To me and them it looked ALL finished. However, apparently that was not the case. I just lost a TON of coinage.
Old Jan 12 2010, 02:42 PM

Unhappy Not fixed yet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post
Hey there,

A new update has been released a couple of min ago (7:10 EST) with the following fixes:

1. The complains about the avatar been slow for some users when working for others should be now much less frequent or none at all, these should be noticeable mostly by users with slower computers.

2. Correction of the harvest counter on the storage

3. Tools are a little bit smaller now

Thanks

--Raul
I have a fairly fast computer, but since Sunday, all harvest and plowing is slow. I'm also having a speed issue on my own farm. Help please.
Old Jan 12 2010, 02:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MGoose View Post
I have a fairly fast computer, but since Sunday, all harvest and plowing is slow. I'm also having a speed issue on my own farm. Help please.
Have you tried updating your flashplayer? Emptying your cache?