Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 18 2010, 11:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassy Kathy View Post
Strange ... tonight for the first time I can't visit neighbors unless I receive the automated prompt.

Green screen with the following: "Loading cat hedge:Retry 2" and it's stuck at 29%.

Same message for all neighbors' farms. (What's a cat hedge??) I also can't get back home once I'm stuck. Anyway I was on WF54 (another dreaded server); although earlier I was on WF48 and had no problems.
Hi Sassy Kathy,

I just visited your farm (lovely, by the way!! you've done a great job!) and did not have any problem reaching it - a little slow from the 80% on, but I got there.

I'm just tossing out ideas here:

A cat hedge is a gift hedge - I wonder, did you receive one and it never quite made it onto your farm? Or perhaps on of your neighbors farms is entirely loaded/bogged down and that is the last item it is trying to load - which may carry over to the other farms (similar to when you take plowed fields with you to the MP)?
Known Issues

Please Manually Link Your Facebook and/or MySpace Farm

Then Go Here: OFFICIAL THREADS
Help & Support
Suggestions

Please Read & Follow instructions in the first post as well as include the Server # in your post
(You can find this when you enter a new room - written in red)

Old Jan 18 2010, 11:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelsey View Post
Hi Sassy Kathy,

I'm just tossing out ideas here:

A cat hedge is a gift hedge - I wonder, did you receive one and it never quite made it onto your farm? Or perhaps on of your neighbors farms is entirely loaded/bogged down and that is the last item it is trying to load - which may carry over to the other farms (similar to when you take plowed fields with you to the MP)?
Thanks for the compliment! I looked in both the store and gift section and did not find a cat hedge, that's what threw me off. Anyway, I've never been given one as a gift and the really strange thing is that every neighbor I tried to visit had the same message. So I can go to my own farm, but if I try to visit anyone I get stuck in the twilight zone and can neither access their farm or get back to my own. I have to completely reload.

Thanks so much for taking the time to check it out, though.

It's a Wonderful Life
No Imagination
Chapel in the Woods
William's Tudor
Wildwood Doo Wop
Frozen in Time

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?farm_id=1362884000
Old Jan 19 2010, 12:21 AM

Sorry I couldn't be more help!

Have you tried turning off everything - trees, buildings, flowers - before you try to access your neighbors farms?
Known Issues

Help & Support
Suggestions

Please Read & Follow instructions in the first post as well as include the Server # in your post

Old Jan 19 2010, 02:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelsey View Post
Sorry I couldn't be more help!

Have you tried turning off everything - trees, buildings, flowers - before you try to access your neighbors farms?
Thanks so much for trying. All is well now

It's been my experience that the glitches work themselves out eventually. I reported it in case it was helpful for the Devs to know which servers seem to be having more problems.

Thanks again. Nite!

It's a Wonderful Life
No Imagination
Chapel in the Woods
William's Tudor
Wildwood Doo Wop
Frozen in Time

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?farm_id=1362884000
Old Jan 19 2010, 05:04 AM

I heard some time ago that we would be able to feed our animals collect milk, eggs etc....like farmville.....what happened? Was that a rumor. I have two farms on FT and would love for this to happen. Farmville has more things going for it.
thanks, Linda
Old Jan 19 2010, 07:20 AM

Hello:

Where are the upgrades for this month? I know some of you may think perhaps there's no upgrades for this month, but farm town always give us upgrades every month in the past, so why is this month an exception? I'm still waiting for the new stuff to buy, and to know what's there in the upgrades?? Please some real looking zoo animals (not hedges) will be greatly appreciated, i.e. Lions, tigers, giraffes, hippos, elephants, chimps, monkeys, birds, etc.

Thank you!!!

Sandie Angel
Old Jan 19 2010, 07:26 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandie Angel View Post
Hello:

Where are the upgrades for this month? I know some of you may think perhaps there's no upgrades for this month, but farm town always give us upgrades every month in the past, so why is this month an exception? I'm still waiting for the new stuff to buy, and to know what's there in the upgrades?? Please some real looking zoo animals (not hedges) will be greatly appreciated, i.e. Lions, tigers, giraffes, hippos, elephants, chimps, monkeys, birds, etc.

Thank you!!!

Sandie Angel
OMG are you serious? Dont you think that issues that the game already has should get some attention before we go starting a zoo in FARMTOWN! Enough with the new **** we dont need, why not get the game we are already playing working properly?

Visit My Farm
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jan 19 2010, 07:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandie Angel View Post
Hello:

Thank you!!!

Sandie Angel
As long as I have been playing I have never know MONTHLY UPGRADES..lol.. They upgrade when the need to, not on a time schedule. This game needs to get running correctly before they add any new "Little" items for you to use on your farm.....
Old Jan 19 2010, 08:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassy Kathy View Post
Thanks so much for trying. All is well now

It's been my experience that the glitches work themselves out eventually. I reported it in case it was helpful for the Devs to know which servers seem to be having more problems.

Thanks again. Nite!
Please make sure that if you are reporting issues like this (that cannot be fixed by what we have done) that you should use the 'Contact' link at the bottom of the game (not this forum) and not the 'Report' link as the report link goes to FB and not to Slashkey.

Reporting on here, in the official threads like you did, is the best way (especially when a lot of issues are common) is the best way for the developers to keep track. You did great - all of your details were perfect!!
Known Issues

Help & Support
Suggestions

Old Jan 19 2010, 08:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynluvsjazz View Post
I heard some time ago that we would be able to feed our animals collect milk, eggs etc....like farmville.....what happened? Was that a rumor. I have two farms on FT and would love for this to happen. Farmville has more things going for it.
thanks, Linda
That was originally the plan - I believe that in early N&A announcements it was said that animals would have a purposed, however another game released that shortly after and we are not sure when/if that will happen.

Please place your suggestions into the appropriate official suggestion threads in the Feedback & Suggestions section of the forum as this thread is only to do with the Dec 22 Update 4 Release.

Thank you.
Known Issues

Help & Support
Suggestions

Closed Thread