Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 31 2010, 02:38 PM

Default Whatever...

Hey Developers...

Instead of giving us these nice but nominally useful gifts...how about TURNING XP'S FOR LAYERED FARMING BACK ON so I can help others level up? You developers have completely lost touch with the social interation being the best part of the farmtown experience. What keeps people coming back? The occassional new set of gifts, or real opportunites to level up?

The gifts are nice no question but do very little to enhance the game at all.
Old Jan 31 2010, 04:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post
Hi There,

We just released a new version with support for valentine items, available on the store, and for sending as gifts to friends.

Enjoy.

Thanks

--Raul
Everyone is asking about the growing gift basket but I cannot seem to find any replies. Please let us know what the basket is for. And Please less farm cash items. I play these games because I am poor and cannot afford a social life and now it seems I cannot have these games for free.
Old Jan 31 2010, 05:38 PM

Many people are asking about the growing baskets. I have bought quite a few! So far I have tried planting seeds and flowers in the growing baskets but it will not allow that. I have been watering them and it is deducting coins but only lets me do this once a day so I can only assume that something is actually going to grow. Although as the percentage has stayed at zero I'm not altogether sure. I am hoping for a lovely surprise so I hope the developers don't tell us what is going to happen. Time will tell! If nothing grows no worries they look nice as they are! :-)
Old Jan 31 2010, 06:53 PM

At this time, we still do not know what the growing gift basket does - if anything.
Please be patient.
We haven't heard anything back yet.
Known Issues

Please Manually Link Your Facebook and/or MySpace Farm

Then Go Here: OFFICIAL THREADS
Help & Support
Suggestions

Please Read & Follow instructions in the first post as well as include the Server # in your post
(You can find this when you enter a new room - written in red)

Old Jan 31 2010, 07:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelsey View Post
At this time, we still do not know what the growing gift basket does - if anything.
Please be patient.
We haven't heard anything back yet.
Hey everyone - how about laying off 'what does the growing basket do?' questions. It is in the VALENTINE'S DAY category, and Valentine's day is FEBRUARY 14TH so could it be that if we just park it on our farm, and wait PATIENTLY until the 14th we may see what it does then. Has nobody any patience any longer??? It's a good thing the devs don't plan surprises for us along the way because everybody drives them nuts over one little 'growing basket' when they add it ...... Lay off and be patient !!!
Old Jan 31 2010, 07:38 PM
Account Not Linked

Default machinery

For some reason all my machinery isn't working all of a sudden. Doesn't seem to matter what I do. I can only harvest, plow and plant one square at a time no matter what. Why did my machinery just stop working, haven't talked to anyone else having this problem yet. please help...
Old Jan 31 2010, 07:52 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdeej60 View Post
For some reason all my machinery isn't working all of a sudden. Doesn't seem to matter what I do. I can only harvest, plow and plant one square at a time no matter what. Why did my machinery just stop working, haven't talked to anyone else having this problem yet. please help...
click wrench.
check Remove Spaces Between Fields.
Old Jan 31 2010, 08:08 PM

i just upgraded to windows 7 and farmtown keeps freezing up when i'm working on other peoples farm
Old Jan 31 2010, 08:26 PM

Anybody notice that when you rotate the Big Teddy Bear (which really is just a flip) that the writing on the balloons is backwards? I laughed out loud!
I don't know why, I just thought it was incredibly funny...guess I need a life. LOL
Old Jan 31 2010, 08:28 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macshelly View Post
Anybody notice that when you rotate the Big Teddy Bear (which really is just a flip) that the writing on the balloons is backwards? I laughed out loud!
I don't know why, I just thought it was incredibly funny...guess I need a life. LOL
Yes. Someone posted a picture of that on here
Closed Thread