Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 16 2011, 08:18 AM

Whooppee!!!!
Old Mar 16 2011, 08:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesdreher View Post
Thanks for the update....I was definitely eager for it. I'm interested in the ordering station, but maybe I'm missing something. A truck costs 22 FC and the ordering station costs 40. Why would I want to buy the ordering station (which will double the production on my truck) when I can just buy a 2nd truck for almost half the amount of FC? I guess if you have 3 trucks already it might make sense, but doubling production of one truck would take care of my needs. Why should I not just buy a second truck instead of the ordering station? What am I missing?
Your math is correct. The thought behind the Ordering Station was, IMHO, a benefit to those with multiple semi trucks.... like me, I have 4 at each set of farms.

So me it means ordering the Ordering. For another, a second semi is a better use of FC..... until they buy a third, fourth etc

However.... if and when they add cheese to the semi.... watch the FC sales of Ordering Stations roll in the directions of the devs. lol

Old Mar 16 2011, 08:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
What a bargain!

Now my 4-semi trucks, and 3 bakeries can be even more productive. This release is a relatively in-expensive hit on my FC. lol

I may even have to buy a few facilities that I did not consider before.... or not. But then, that is your plan right?

agreed ... bought the cola place, 5x5 fishing boat (wow, what a great way to fish), and the semi-truck station - big boost to production and already love barns harvest from facilities manager.

also love the alternate view ice cream factory

can save some of my FT$ for Farm 9 but it's VERY nice to know that it's coming so can save my real $ for it and plan ahead for the layout.

thanks again - it's the greatest game

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...2244&farm_ix=9
Old Mar 16 2011, 08:29 AM

Default Lovin' it!!

Thanks so much for all the updates!! So much fun!!!
Old Mar 16 2011, 08:33 AM

Trying to figure out where and how to get the caffeine needed for the soda factory. I'm lost. ANYONE got ANY ideas? Would really appreciate your help. Thanks
Old Mar 16 2011, 08:33 AM

Thank you looking forward to farm 9!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Mar 16 2011, 08:35 AM

Caffeine is in the coffee grinder
Old Mar 16 2011, 08:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryLouW View Post
The new features sound great but PLEASE bring back the Utilization percent and the overall amount done at the top of the Facility Manager. The diversification is pretty meaningless. It doesn't tell me anything that is useable whereas the percent finished tells me if I need to reload my facilities and the amount done tells me if I need to collect what's finished and go to the market. Please put it back. It is very useful information.

Also, it would be nice where you have the barns and such if there was an indicator showing if it was ready to harvest or not.

can't agree more..LOVE the boat and the rest of the update, but this point stuff is useless to me too

and if the gift box would get a "store all" button..I'll be in heaven
Old Mar 16 2011, 08:53 AM

The Facilities chapter in the Game guide is now updated

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old Mar 16 2011, 08:55 AM
Account Not Linked

Noticed all the great changes this morning. Thanks!!!! But I can't figure out where to find the carbonated water or caffeine just yet. Will have to go back and look around some more.
Closed Thread