Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Aug 01 2015, 12:59 PM

Known Problems

- SuperNeighbour with the purple sprinkler can't water multiple farms if their neighbour does not have the purple sprinkler.[/quote]

This bug is showing up the other way to - it seems my Super Neighbour cannot irrigate my farms - they do not own the purple sprinkler but do own the green one. I have the purple sprinkler.

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Aug 01 2015, 02:56 PM

Since this new release when I go to my neighbor's farms to water their flowers using my mobile sprinkler, I no longer have the option to water all farms with one click as I did before. I now have to travel to each individual farm to water. That is unacceptable to me as it takes too long for each neighbors 20 plus farms to open and allow me to water all farms.
Old Aug 01 2015, 02:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWheezer View Post
Since this new release when I go to my neighbor's farms to water their flowers using my mobile sprinkler, I no longer have the option to water all farms with one click as I did before. I now have to travel to each individual farm to water. That is unacceptable to me as it takes too long for each neighbors 20 plus farms to open and allow me to water all farms.
Hi TheWheezer

The developers are aware of the problem and still working with the sprinkler issues. Hopefully they will fix this as soon as possible.
Old Aug 01 2015, 02:58 PM

Default Purple Sprinkler

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggiel29 View Post
Known Problems

- SuperNeighbour with the purple sprinkler can't water multiple farms if their neighbour does not have the purple sprinkler.

This bug is showing up the other way to - it seems my Super Neighbour cannot irrigate my farms - they do not own the purple sprinkler but do own the green one. I have the purple sprinkler.[/quote]

Yes this is totally unacceptable to me as it takes too long to travel from farm to farm to water.
Old Aug 01 2015, 03:07 PM

OK..I will ask this again. Is anyone here having problems with the purple quests? I am loosing qests just as a reach the magic number of 13. No..there were not any quests that were about to fall off because it was over 7 days. I am workin gon quest 12 (again) and I am afraid once I reach 13 POOF it will reset to 10. Any help or advise will be appreciated. - Thanks you.

Farm Town addict since May, 2010

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...2282&farm_ix=0
Old Aug 01 2015, 03:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer DeDe View Post
OK..I will ask this again. Is anyone here having problems with the purple quests? I am loosing qests just as a reach the magic number of 13. No..there were not any quests that were about to fall off because it was over 7 days. I am workin gon quest 12 (again) and I am afraid once I reach 13 POOF it will reset to 10. Any help or advise will be appreciated. - Thanks you.
Hi Farmer DeDe

Your previous post was moved and answered in the following link, thank you

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...78#post5984678
Old Aug 01 2015, 06:00 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWheezer View Post
I reported this issue the day the new release came out.
Hope they do something to resolve it soon.
Old Aug 01 2015, 07:26 PM

> Post Release Updates - July 31st, 2:40PM EST

> - BugFix: Issues when using Mobile Sprinklers on Super Neighbour farms

Does the above mean the issues have been fixed or just that they know about them?

Wondering because I just harvested/plowed/planted (with super tool) on my neighbours farm and then tried to irrigate but I get a message to say 'there is nothing to irrigate on this farm' - yet I've just planted basil and was able to tick the box (meaning it was more than 19 hrs since the last irrigation).

I tried reloading the farm but it still didn't irrigate. I have been able to irrigate on other farms (same neighbour) where the crops had been planted last night, this was the first time I'd try to irrigate straight after h/p/planting.

Last edited by Hyacinth Bucket; Aug 01 2015 at 07:30 PM.
Old Aug 01 2015, 07:33 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyacinth Bucket View Post
> Post Release Updates - July 31st, 2:40PM EST

> - BugFix: Issues when using Mobile Sprinklers on Super Neighbour farms

Does the above mean the issues have been fixed or just that they know about them?

Wondering because I just harvested/plowed/planted (with super tool) on my neighbours farm and then tried to irrigate but I get a message to say 'there is nothing to irrigate on this farm' - yet I've just planted basil and was able to tick the box (meaning it was more than 19 hrs since the last irrigation).

I tried reloading the farm but it still didn't irrigate. I have been able to irrigate on other farms (same neighbour) where the crops had been planted last night, this was the first time I'd try to irrigate straight after h/p/planting.
Hi Hyacinth,
They did try to fix it, but have not yet.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 01 2015, 08:17 PM
Account Not Linked

I bought the 16x16 Log truck with chain saw. It posted to my fb wall, but when I went to use it I couldn't because it was grayed out. Then a few hours later it worked and was yellow, and now its grayed out again. It took my FC when I purchased it. I would love to have it back, please?
Thanks!
Closed Thread