Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 15 2021, 02:29 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by frmrfbi View Post
re #2695 - I restarted my farms and the yield did go up. However, I want to explain that I have averaged each field out to an approx. amount they should yield - of course, realizing some crops are bigger than others. When I planted my Peanuts they showed 107,467 at the start. After finishing planting 8 fields, I should have shown a yield of approx. 213,157 but it shows 175,046 - a difference of 38,011- it can't be that much off. These figures have been quite accurate before this update. I'm spending all my time planting the same crops over and over and over. Please help me. My Soybean crop is also way off. I love this game but not being able to do anything but plant the same crops over and over sucks. frmrfbi
Hi frmfbi,
I tested this and can't duplicate it. Maybe your estimate is off. You should be only estimating 2 boxes per field (if they are fertilized) and then the bonus from the belts, but that is a variable amount.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 15 2021, 03:59 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Bug - quantities over 200K in storage get deleted

This is a carry over bug from the Flash version. I just tested this twice. I had 200K of Rose Water stored. I stored more. Storage showed in excess of 200K items. I reloaded the game. I had exactly 200K items in storage and the excess was gone.
USER ID number ( 500029599 )
Old Mar 15 2021, 04:05 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by twistedmartini View Post
This is a carry over bug from the Flash version. I just tested this twice. I had 200K of Rose Water stored. I stored more. Storage showed in excess of 200K items. I reloaded the game. I had exactly 200K items in storage and the excess was gone.
USER ID number ( 500029599 )
Hi Twistedmartini,
It is 200 million that is the cut off, not 200,000. This is not a bug as it is purposely cut off at that point. There is a limit to how much of any item you can have and that is 200 million. That does not mean you can have 200 million of every item as that would go over the total storage space.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 15 2021, 05:03 PM

Default migration

When will you have some new info here. I really need to buy animals. When will this happen?
Old Mar 15 2021, 05:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precious In His Sight View Post
When will you have some new info here. I really need to buy animals. When will this happen?

Hi Precious In His Sight

Any new information posted by the developers will be on the first post, first page of this same thread.

They are currently working in Avatars, Hiring and Markets.
Old Mar 15 2021, 05:25 PM

Is there any information about when the next update will appear?
Old Mar 15 2021, 05:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by furry1993 View Post
Is there any information about when the next update will appear?
Hi furry1993

Im sorry but no, developers dont give us that information in advance and all features have to be tested before they are released.
Old Mar 15 2021, 08:32 PM

My farm ID is 1536210898. When I work my super neighbors farms my coins add up and then go back down to where it was at before it started. Reason??? thank you
Old Mar 15 2021, 08:44 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassy cat View Post
My farm ID is 1536210898. When I work my super neighbors farms my coins add up and then go back down to where it was at before it started. Reason??? thank you
Hi sassy cat,
What jobs are you doing? If it is harvesting you don't get coins for that.

We don't have the data for when you are working as a super neighbor. From your last transaction I can see in the data which is a cash out of services to current I can only see an increase in coins, not any reduction.
Old Mar 16 2021, 08:12 AM

Question gliches

I have 3 farms that I have plowed and planted and when I return to them part of the fields are not plowed or planted. I have tried more times then I care to count plowing and planting them and they are still empty. Is there a work around for this issue? Thank you
Closed Thread