Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Aug 14 2023, 06:30 PM

No, for sure sending to all neighbors, which is the first one on the tab choices.
Old Aug 14 2023, 06:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precious In His Sight View Post
No, for sure sending to all neighbors, which is the first one on the tab choices.
Ok, try clearing your memcache, link below. A new window will open with a short list of unsettings. Close that window and logout of the website.
Then reopen the website.
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

Open your gift manager and click in the Send gifts tab. Select a gift.
When you get the page with All farmers, scroll down the page to the botton.

The All farmers option, shows alll your neighbors first (138 and blue background), then your buddies (2 and green background) and then your facebook friends if you have any in the list (white background).

If you still only send to 138 neighbors, then please report that to Support.
Old Aug 15 2023, 03:03 AM

Hi , sorry if this has been answered elsewhere....can you tell me, in the gift manager is there a limit to how many gifts can be kept in Pending Gifts ? Thanks !
Old Aug 15 2023, 07:08 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by peekachoo View Post
Hi , sorry if this has been answered elsewhere....can you tell me, in the gift manager is there a limit to how many gifts can be kept in Pending Gifts ? Thanks !
Hi peekachoo,

Over 1600 Pending and you will start running into problems with no more gifts being added. If you get to over 1000 then the safest thing to do is start accepting them.

There are a few things to keep in mind if you are not accepting gifts daily or get a considerable mount of them daily:
  • The amount of Neighbours and Buddies that you have, that could be sending you gifts either daily or multiple times a day. Some farmers will have the gifting machines that allow them to send every 2 hours so some will be sending more gifts daily than other will be able to.

• Pending gifts that are not accepted in a 60 day time frame will be removed automatically.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Aug 15 2023, 09:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hi peekachoo,

Over 1600 Pending and you will start running into problems with no more gifts being added. If you get to over 1000 then the safest thing to do is start accepting them.

There are a few things to keep in mind if you are not accepting gifts daily or get a considerable mount of them daily:
  • The amount of Neighbours and Buddies that you have, that could be sending you gifts either daily or multiple times a day. Some farmers will have the gifting machines that allow them to send every 2 hours so some will be sending more gifts daily than other will be able to.

• Pending gifts that are not accepted in a 60 day time frame will be removed automatically.

Thanks for the info. Tiger
Old Aug 19 2023, 10:48 PM
Account Not Linked

All my gifts are going like normal except for one neighbour. He does not show up in send gifts to ALL farmers. Have cleared cache and he has noticed a decline in his gifts. Is it a problem his end or mine. My ID number is 604354593 and his name is (Peter) I have 3 peters but he is the only one with just the single name in brackets. I can send him a gift if he sends me one but I like to thank farmers every couple of hours and him included. Thank you

Last edited by rodkay1@bigpond.com; Aug 19 2023 at 10:59 PM.
Old Aug 19 2023, 11:22 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodkay1@bigpond.com View Post
All my gifts are going like normal except for one neighbour. He does not show up in send gifts to ALL farmers. Have cleared cache and he has noticed a decline in his gifts. Is it a problem his end or mine. My ID number is 604354593 and his name is (Peter) I have 3 peters but he is the only one with just the single name in brackets. I can send him a gift if he sends me one but I like to thank farmers every couple of hours and him included. Thank you
Hi Rodkay,
Telling us his name is not going to help. We do not see your list of neighbors in the data we have. We do not get any data on the gifts you have sent or to who.
If he is a neighbor then he should be showing in the My Neighbors list. If he is not showing in that list then it may be you are his neighbor but he is not your neighbor.

I am sorry but we have no way to check this.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 20 2023, 03:00 AM
Account Not Linked

Will recheck but he said I am his neighbour and he comes as as mine...Will redo mem cache and see what happens. Thanks anyway
Old Aug 20 2023, 05:43 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodkay1@bigpond.com View Post
Will recheck but he said I am his neighbour and he comes as as mine...Will redo mem cache and see what happens. Thanks anyway
Hi rodkay1,

Please have your neighbour check in 2 places if they can see their avatar name as a missing avatar name can cause a problem with names showing up on lists:
  • please ask them to check and see if their avatar name showing up underneath their avatar when they load the game.

• in the Account tab, Profile section the Avatar name should not be blank. If it's blank then thy can add one there and then click on change to save that change. They will then need to reload the game to check the change has been saved and to see if their avatar name is showing up underneath their own avatar.

You would then also need to reload the game after they make those changes, before you check if they are showing up on lists.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Aug 20 2023, 02:47 PM

I have figured out that the 2 neighbors who are not receiving gifts are the ones who haven't named their avatar. They show up at the bottom of my screen with a picture but no name. They do not show up on my gift lift at all.

Tags
bugs and glitches, flowers, fuel, gifts, gifts issues, help & support