Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 29 2013, 05:52 AM

The Trains!

I checked them out yesterday and they are ok, and ok is actually ok for me, not quite as good for me as before, however ok is still ok. Especially if it is better for you, as I would think it would be. Thanks for cleaning that issue up on the trains. I know I said it sucked, however
Old Nov 29 2013, 07:51 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to beverduster

Like the way the game is runnin now, lots lots better
Old Nov 30 2013, 10:34 AM

I love the way my avatar has been given a shot of vitamins, BUT.. I don't understand why she won't finish the last click until I reload the farm. For example, I'm harvesting trees and she just stands there on the last group and yells "wait".. !! If I want to open my gift box or use the irrigation tool, I have to reload the farm. ??? OK, why????
Old Nov 30 2013, 10:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorissau View Post
I love the way my avatar has been given a shot of vitamins, BUT.. I don't understand why she won't finish the last click until I reload the farm. For example, I'm harvesting trees and she just stands there on the last group and yells "wait".. !! If I want to open my gift box or use the irrigation tool, I have to reload the farm. ??? OK, why????
Hi! have you tried to save changes instead of reloading your farm? That's works for me.
Old Nov 30 2013, 10:52 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorissau View Post
When you click to do things on your farm like harvesting the game saves every 2 times you click. If you watch the avatar does 2 things at a time. If you have an odd number of items to do then you will see the avatar doing what you describe. As marymarcel said, click the save and it will finish.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 01 2013, 06:00 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Try slding your mouse all he way to far right and then come back, 99% of the time it will finish and save itself.
Old Dec 01 2013, 09:05 AM

Not sure if this is relevant to what the devs have recently done but I'm now working on a neighbour's farm and the farms that she's employed me to work are not highlighted as they usually are. I can click and go there to work, but as I say, the small boxes are not highlighted.
Old Dec 01 2013, 11:04 AM

I see Christmas stuff! Thank you

Farming since: 14 December 2009
Old Dec 01 2013, 11:05 AM
Account Not Linked

Just logged on for the day and I saw the Christmas gifts on the gifting page. Thanks to the devs for this timely addition, rather than having them come out a week before Christmas.
Old Dec 01 2013, 11:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by peekachoo View Post
Not sure if this is relevant to what the devs have recently done but I'm now working on a neighbour's farm and the farms that she's employed me to work are not highlighted as they usually are. I can click and go there to work, but as I say, the small boxes are not highlighted.
That's been a problem since the fading feature of the diamonds was first added. They hope to have it fixed in a future update. In the meanwhile all I can suggest is being very careful to do the farms in order in spite of the fact that they are not highlighting correctly.

While I'm typing here, so people have complained that the game has been too slow recently. I suggest trying various browsers to see if FT works any better in them. I have switched to mainly using Maxthon and Opera and the two of them have worked wonderfully - especially Opera since it leaves more than 75% of my computer memory free.
Closed Thread