Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Oct 23 2010, 12:14 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

What fun to log in this morning and see new things! Wow. Thanks again. I for one don't mind paying real money for this game. I've been playing almost since the start and remember the days long ago when there were no facilities and hardly any updates. There is a great balance between coin and cash stuff. I get so much entertainment from this game, it is worth spending real money on.
Old Oct 23 2010, 12:15 PM

Default Refilling Station

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeanieNGMsfarm View Post
im guessing when the new selling feature is out it wont include fuel? i know i have a few neighbors with out the facility i would like to sell some too and help them out. so i figured i would come and see if that will be included in this new feature when its released
---
To go along with that we would need to be able to choose how much fuel we wanted to to add to our tanks. This would include not having to be on empty when we refuel and not having to use all that we have in gifts and storage. Of course since I do have the refinery the last time I refueled was over a month ago and I am on this thing * hours a day..
Old Oct 23 2010, 12:33 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by calicofarmer View Post
What fun to log in this morning and see new things! Wow. Thanks again. I for one don't mind paying real money for this game. I've been playing almost since the start and remember the days long ago when there were no facilities and hardly any updates. There is a great balance between coin and cash stuff. I get so much entertainment from this game, it is worth spending real money on.
I totally agree
I happily pay for the things i need, and presume by doing so the devs will carry on the good work with the development of the game, they obviously need some kind of wage to do this.
I still eagerly await for farm 7, hoping its tomorrow My kids are on half term so they are hoping too (that way i dont nag them so much lol)

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Oct 23 2010, 12:51 PM

How does the sell to individuals work? l was just at market and clicked several ppl and didn't see an option for selling stuff to them.
Old Oct 23 2010, 12:52 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by TraceyMush View Post
How does the sell to individuals work? l was just at market and clicked several ppl and didn't see an option for selling stuff to them.
Tracey,

Raul said it would probably be implemented sometime today so I don't think it's there yet
Old Oct 23 2010, 12:59 PM

Default New Updates

Raul, thanks for the updates. Few comments:

1 & 2 Trees, not sure what to do with the new trees yet but look forward to finding out. Same for the crops.
4 New view on the Refinery. Love it! Nice that it takes up less room, was able to add the other refinery.
5 Love the new Extended Tool Box, this makes a lot of things much easier to where to don't have to move certain tools in and out of storage going to different farms... Thank you.
6 4x4 tools Very Cool except WAY WAY to much FC.
7 Not sure how this is going to work but look forward to trying it out.
8 Bought this now I am not sure whey since I don't pan on buying the perfume factory,
9 Checking this one out.
10 See 8 above
11 Not sure if I will go here or not.

Request for next release please.
1. Yeast as gift. Every other item in the semi-trailer is also available as a gift. Please yeast too.
2. Level increases: Please set them hight enough that we us that well over 2 million XP are not already at the max level.
3 It has been posted many times before but we need a rework of the market in how we are able to sell the products, 1 for being able to sell all Non Ingredients at once and one for being able to sell a specific amount of ingredient crops. Like if I have 3500 bushels of Blueberries but I only well 1000 of them instead of the whole bunch. Maybe the Inter-User Trading will help with this. Not sure.
4 The refueling station. Can we change it to where we can select how much fuel we can reload? Give an option to use all available to select a how may of our 150 cans we want to use. Also can we make it so it does not wipe out what we currently have?

Please and thank you
Doc
Old Oct 23 2010, 01:01 PM

Thanks for the updates! Just a note to those who complain about not being able to afford all the new stuff. I go to Walmart all the time and I have never complained about not being able to buy the whole store. I am glad to see variety in the store and make my purchase according to my budget.
Old Oct 23 2010, 01:18 PM

Level:
XP:
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double T Dude Ranch View Post
When I fertilized, I just clicked the manure spreader, clicked the farm and then clicked the green man.

Some of the new stuff is not usable in things yet. Cedar is used in the essential oil plant and the perfume factory. The Game Guide (link in my signature) has a chapter that explains what each facility uses.
thank you!!
Old Oct 23 2010, 01:24 PM

Question What ingredients does Chinese Restaurant USE?

Some of the new stuff is not usable in things yet. Cedar is used in the essential oil plant and the perfume factory. The Game Guide (link in my signature) has a chapter that explains what each facility uses.[/quote]

I too have been trying to find out what ingredients will be used in each facility.
For instance, what ingredients are needed in the Chinese Restaurant.
(I'm reluctant to spend my FC until I know...)
And it is not yet in the Game Guide; most of the new facilities (10/22 update) are not yet there.
I did search, several times.
When the Game Guide is updated with the new facs, could you please post a stickie that says so?
Thank you for wonderful game and keeping it interesting.

Farming in the beautiful Great Smoky Mtns of N.C.,
FT member since May 6, 2009
Piccolo Pete
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...2041&farm_ix=0
Old Oct 23 2010, 01:26 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by piccpete View Post
Some of the new stuff is not usable in things yet. Cedar is used in the essential oil plant and the perfume factory. The Game Guide (link in my signature) has a chapter that explains what each facility uses.
Quote:

I too have been trying to find out what ingredients will be used in each facility.
For instance, what ingredients are needed in the Chinese Restaurant.
(I'm reluctant to spend my FC until I know...)
And it is not yet in the Game Guide; most of the new facilities (10/22 update) are not yet there.
I did search, several times.
When the Game Guide is updated with the new facs, could you please post a stickie that says so?
Thank you for wonderful game and keeping it interesting.
It IS in the game guide like I said...I updated a few hours ago. They are ALL there in the facility chapter...look again.
Closed Thread