Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 11 2021, 02:49 PM

Afternoon. I have been running Torch (using Flash) all day. Just now a link popped up stating "Adobe Flash Player was blocked because it is out of date". It then gives the option to (update plugin) or (run this time). I clicked run this time and it didn't appear to do anything. Any suggestions on what I should do? Thanks
Old Jan 11 2021, 02:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albany1 View Post
Dear Admin,
It is the 12th January here in Western Australia and sadly I cannot access my Farms: the Symbol comes up with an "F with and I" next to it, so I attempted, once again, to use the new HTML5 version... which zips along in downloading and then stops as it nears the end and doesn't move, no matter how long I wait.

Kind Regards,

Colleen
Hi Albany

Please go to the first page of this thread and try the link at the botton of the page.

Then please post the results here. Thank you
Old Jan 11 2021, 03:03 PM

Default Game issues

USER ID number ( 588795184 ). I cannot hire because I cannot go to the marketplace. I am trying to work my farm. It tells me I run out of memory and the game crashes. It takes me two reloads to finish 1 farm and has taken 10 minutes.
Old Jan 11 2021, 03:13 PM

I noticed that all the tools that I have bought are not on the new versions of the game. Will they all come when we switch over to the new version? Also any idea when we may be getting another update for farm 43?
Old Jan 11 2021, 03:15 PM
Account Not Linked

User ID ( 1362178483 ). Daily Cooperative Quest, Trains, & Facilities greyed out, Map access also. Basically all 3 rows left hand side unavailable.
Unable to access neighbours to help etc find / help / message, with Cooperative Quests etc

Edit* Using Opera.

Last edited by mcgne; Jan 11 2021 at 03:17 PM. Reason: Platform used.
Old Jan 11 2021, 03:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by miltil View Post
I noticed that all the tools that I have bought are not on the new versions of the game. Will they all come when we switch over to the new version? Also any idea when we may be getting another update for farm 43?
Hi miltil

You should get all your tools to harvest/plow/plant your farms plus the tools to fish, harvest flowers and trees, chop trees. Multiplanters and bulldozers are available too.

All other tools will be added in a time and after testing them.

Developers are bussy with the migration so dont think we will have upgrades for farm 43 right now.
Old Jan 11 2021, 03:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcgne View Post
User ID ( 1362178483 ). Daily Cooperative Quest, Trains, & Facilities greyed out, Map access also. Basically all 3 rows left hand side unavailable.
Unable to access neighbours to help etc find / help / message, with Cooperative Quests etc

Edit* Using Opera.
Hi mcgne

The link was added for farmers who cant load the game in html5 version.

You are able to load your farms without problems. Please remember that this is a restricted version of the game and all other features will be added in a few weeks and after being tested.
Old Jan 11 2021, 03:35 PM

User id ( 10153494356748760 ) Using the farmtown link provided Map icon visible but not working when clicked. Chrome Version 87.0.4280.141 (Official Build) (64-bit) no access to facilities via normal process.
Old Jan 11 2021, 03:36 PM

Default HTML5/WebGL version

My ID 529962830

I have loaded the new version which took ages to load and all I have is tools to do my own crops. I have no neighbours, no access to facilities, quests, facilities, ships or trains. It's the same on Facebook Gameroom. I just tried harvesting trees and it lags.
Old Jan 11 2021, 03:42 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by yabbyman View Post
User id ( 10153494356748760 ) Using the farmtown link provided Map icon visible but not working when clicked. Chrome Version 87.0.4280.141 (Official Build) (64-bit) no access to facilities via normal process.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madcow Caz View Post
My ID 529962830

I have loaded the new version which took ages to load and all I have is tools to do my own crops. I have no neighbours, no access to facilities, quests, facilities, ships or trains. It's the same on Facebook Gameroom. I just tried harvesting trees and it lags.
Hi Yabbyman and Mad Cow,
As you have gotten into the game then you do not need to run the test.
As stated in the first post this is a restricted version. The missing functions will be added over the next few weeks.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Closed Thread

Tags
black screen, web gl