Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Aug 19 2010, 04:28 PM
Account Not Linked

I always thank people that hire me. Sometimes I have a hard time finding anyone to work at the marketplace. Will click on several and may get no answer at all. Quicker and easier to do it myself unless a neighbor is handy.
Old Aug 19 2010, 04:31 PM

Default small p instead of red box

i would like to see the devs use a small "p" for the plow tool instead of that ugly red/green box they currently use. if they can use a small 'f" to designate when a field has been fertilized, why can't the do the same with the plow tool. it would be less cumbersome and allow for faster plowing which it seems a lot of players are in favor of. I hope they consider this for the next update.
Old Aug 19 2010, 11:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karvan View Post
how do you hire someone to harvest that FT won't let you hire to harvest/plow...able to hire the individual with 2 other accts. with no problem...The individual can't hire me when their crops are ready, so what do I need to do...is there something I need to uncheck/check???
hi there thi is the geneeral feedback section, if you have a problem you would like help with please post over in the Help section
Old Aug 22 2010, 07:32 AM
Account Not Linked

Yes it is so annoying, people not wanting to work, I love working on other peoples farms, and am always grateful for the work I get, but when it comes to my farm, its very hard to get workers, or for them to do the job correctly. I hope this gets resolved soon!

FT is great and working other peoples farms and meeting people all over the world is what makes it so much better than FV! So come on!
Old Aug 22 2010, 09:34 AM
Account Not Linked

One of the problems with people saying thank you is when they do get hired they go to the farm to do the work and maybe 1/8 of the farm needs to be done and there are 3-5 people hired to do it. meanwhile you may have lost a whole farm. that gets me angry and I wont thank the person. I ususally just leave. when i hire people i hire one person. and i let them do the whole farm and then go to the next farm with the same person. as long as they want to work i give them all they can do. I always start with my neighbors first. if there is no one on I go to my buddies. they have worked for me before and do a great job so i prefer to hire them. if no one is on then i go to the market. if i find a good person i add them to my buddy list for futre work. One thing we do need is a fireing button to get rid of those that are less desirable to have working on your farm. they dont follow instructions, wont do as you ask, make rude comments to you, or just go all over the place and make a mess. we should be able to get rid of them and hire someone else.
Old Aug 22 2010, 10:02 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by gdboyer119 View Post
One of the problems with people saying thank you is when they do get hired they go to the farm to do the work and maybe 1/8 of the farm needs to be done and there are 3-5 people hired to do it. meanwhile you may have lost a whole farm. that gets me angry and I wont thank the person. I ususally just leave. when i hire people i hire one person. and i let them do the whole farm and then go to the next farm with the same person. as long as they want to work i give them all they can do. I always start with my neighbors first. if there is no one on I go to my buddies. they have worked for me before and do a great job so i prefer to hire them. if no one is on then i go to the market. if i find a good person i add them to my buddy list for future work. One thing we do need is a fireing button to get rid of those that are less desirable to have working on your farm. they dont follow instructions, wont do as you ask, make rude comments to you, or just go all over the place and make a mess. we should be able to get rid of them and hire someone else.
I agree, some hire to many people at the one time for a smaller job, I understand hiring an amount for the amount of work being done. And I do the same with the buddy list as well.
Old Aug 22 2010, 11:38 PM

And this is exactly why I harvest my own crops that are destined for facilities. I even do my own plowing. It's just too time-consuming to find someone from the MP. My neighbors are helpful... when they're online... but often it's simply faster to do the jobs myself.
Old Aug 22 2010, 11:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrookeB View Post
And this is exactly why I harvest my own crops that are destined for facilities. I even do my own plowing. It's just too time-consuming to find someone from the MP. My neighbors are helpful... when they're online... but often it's simply faster to do the jobs myself.
I must admit I still go to the Market Place , without the MP it would have taken me a lot longer to get to the higher levels , I try and help people by giving out work if they want/need it.
Old Aug 23 2010, 11:15 AM
Account Not Linked

Red face

As I stated above. Going to the market place for me to hire someone is a last resort. When I find someone that is good and does a good job for me I add them as a buddy. I find that I rarely have to go to the MP to get help. I have around 30 people on my buddy list someone is almost always on. This also helps them moving up as well.

And Again I repeat....We need a fire button to get rid of people who are screw ups.
Old Aug 25 2010, 02:20 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I get tired of people ignoring me while theyre working. I ask them a question or tell them something and they just keep working. Finally when they're done they say, "Oh sorry I was in full screen mode."

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20