Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jul 17 2011, 07:08 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chelly Jelly View Post
I love the "START ALL" option but it would be better if we can select which items we want to fill up like the option in the "SELL SELECTED". I have 4 bakeries to produce everything except burger bread, so I have to manually do it because I don't need to produce burger bread. I hope the developers will fix this thing.
Love the start all button. I did not buy the tool until this became active, and did not intend to, so thanks! I agree that it would be nice to be able to "deselect" certain items we don't wish to produce, but in the meantime a fix for this particular one would be to not have sesame seeds available...then it won't make burger bread. Would love to see a start all for the factories, too, including the ones that use coins. Still waiting on "mother-of-us-all STORE ALL" button....just doesn't seem like it would be that difficult to enable...and heaven knows it's requested over and over and over...
Old Jul 17 2011, 07:41 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by earlgray View Post
It would be extremely handy to have the ? help button for products in storage that are used only in the service facilities. Today, for example, I saws raisins in my storage that I wasn't selling, but couldn't remember which facility sold them - and whether it was a facility I had, or was planning to buy - and it took me a bunch of digging around to figure it out.
YES indeed that would be excellent! I eventually had to spend a lot of time going through everything, took a while I tell you lol, and just use all the drop down windows to sell at the market now. It avoids me accidently deleting everything I need for the servics facs with the "non facility" window. I learnt the hard way when i lost alot of things by using the quick way. I agree that it would be nice if those items were just like the normal facilities items.. with a ? mark and kept in storage rather than showing up in the non facility window.. would save alot of time, confusion and hunting everywhere! lol! I figure that over all the devs do an incredible job on here and its probably just a matter of time before they fix this issue too
Old Jul 17 2011, 08:09 PM

Default my world farmtown

i love farmtown just wish when we get to top level we could get farm cash so we could get the new things
thank you farm town \
Old Jul 17 2011, 08:25 PM

Do the Combo tools use as much fuel as any other single tool or do they use as much as total of the tools they replace?
Old Jul 17 2011, 08:41 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by shirley_tren@yahoo.com View Post
i love farmtown just wish when we get to top level we could get farm cash so we could get the new things
thank you farm town \
If you are the top level when they do a new release, you will get Farm Cash to compensate for every level you have passed until you reach the new level that the new release provides.
Old Jul 17 2011, 09:04 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by earlgray View Post
I love the new musical instrument factory, but it uses a lot of lumber. The sawmill only produces a measly 36 units of any kind of lumber in 24 hours. With the increased need for lumber, it would be really nice to see that increased. Thanks!
Youll probably need to add some more mills. I run 5 sawmills, and dont even have the musical instrument factory.
It takes about 50 to 60 trees per day of each type to fill them up once they are maxed out.
My 5 sawmills pretty much require 300 trees of all types to stay maxed without anyone working them
Old Jul 17 2011, 09:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duck Duck Goose View Post
Youll probably need to add some more mills. I run 5 sawmills, and dont even have the musical instrument factory.
It takes about 50 to 60 trees per day of each type to fill them up once they are maxed out.
My 5 sawmills pretty much require 300 trees of all types to stay maxed without anyone working them
Hmm I have 9 Factories that use wood from the sawmill and I just recently had to add my second one when I got the Musical Instrument Factory and it seems to be keeping up fine and I do keep em all maxed.

Doc
Old Jul 17 2011, 09:46 PM

Thanks, Raul.. Those START ALL and STORE ALL buttons have given me my life back with the time they save!!! Now give us the STORE ALL for all facilities at once in the facility mgr.!!!!

Waterfall Orchard
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?farm_id=1633494858
Fully decorated farms on #1 and #11

Retirement Dream
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000263088048
Fully decorated farm on #1
Old Jul 18 2011, 03:24 AM

Default Start all - great

At the devellopers hear finally to the community. This "start all" buttom in the facility manager is the best idea since the the combined harvester-plower-(seeder)! Will buy that stuff next month! With all those facilities it was annoying to click and click and click. That stupid clicking (fields) was one of the reasons, I turned my back on farmtown for over 1 year. I wasn`t sure if I would stayed if that stupid clicking would have been for the facilities. Great job. Now please fill the gaps and give us more tools for the other facilities!
Old Jul 18 2011, 09:51 AM
Account Not Linked

Anyone else having trouble getting into farmtown? I also had problems trying to work on another farm. It seems to be very sporatic this morning.
Closed Thread