Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Aug 01 2011, 08:59 PM

Default Outline

Quote:
Originally Posted by abby21 View Post
why is the outline of my farm red?
Your farm outline is brown because it shows your farms as fertilized. I hope this helps.
Old Aug 01 2011, 09:01 PM

Al and Docperk... I had a bunch of Acorn Squash in storage... right up to the very day before the update was released. Yep. I sold it with all of my Non-Facilities crops and products. Worse than that... literally hours before the update was released, I finished planting thousands of flowers on a farm -- the original flowers, for the Flower Shop. Then came the news that we were finally getting four new flowers for the shop... This is why I never, ever play the Lottery.
Old Aug 01 2011, 09:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimpat View Post
Originally Posted by parrot38
I too have used paypal for years but I do not like the fact that I do not have to sign in when using it on Farmtown to me it means facebook/farmtown must be storing it somewhere and I do NOT like that

I just called Paypal and they walked me through canceling the fact that you do not have to sign in to paypal each time i buy something frm fb/ft I now have to sign in each time. thought you all might like to know this
I also just spoke with Paypal because I had the same concerns. I was told the only way to be forced to sign in for each transaction is to cancel the Facebook billing account and reopen each time. What I learned that put my mind at ease is that if a transaction appears that is not mine, they do have the ability to trace it back to FT and FB and see exactly where it was used. Because of that we are protected. If it wasn't used on MY farm I'd get the money back. Also... Neither Facebook nor Zynga have access to anything in our accounts. The money is transferred on secure lines. If you want to speak with them just click on "contact us" and it will give you a web pin number and a phone number to call. They are very nice to deal with.

Waterfall Orchard
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?farm_id=1633494858
Fully decorated farms on #1 and #11

Retirement Dream
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000263088048
Fully decorated farm on #1
Old Aug 01 2011, 09:06 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

oops!!! i am trying to delete one harvested field and it won't allow it...... have refreshed rebooted all that happy ****.... no luck....... it just moves my avatar around the farm....... ugh!!!

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Aug 01 2011, 09:07 PM

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjames79 View Post
I am amused at myself... I check my facilities several times each day to see if they have added any of the new items (i.e. maple syrup, etc) and implemented the next wave of the new release. I planted all of the crops that were non-facility before just to be ready, added the Red Mable and Pistachio trees, and have not sold any of the non-ingredient items since a few days before the new release. So I am as prepared as I can be... now just waiting and anticipating the new updates. Just a little funny that I am this way about this silly game... but I am and it is what it is! Thanks for making the game a lot of fun and entertaining.
sounds just like me, and hubby is not to far behind we are hooked also.
Old Aug 01 2011, 09:11 PM

Default Farmerade

Three of our facilities use Farmerade and I would like to see one of the other drinks stocked. I always run out of it and don't want to buy another drink factory.
Old Aug 01 2011, 09:17 PM

The Snack Facility, Dance Club, and Sports Area all use the Farmerade Engery Drink. I would like to see other drinks substituted as demand is much greater than supply.
Old Aug 01 2011, 09:23 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrs borgies View Post
hold your mouse pointer over the little box and you now get a "f" when your farm is fertilized. A farm that isn't fertilized shows as green on one of my neighbours farms. I love this...so much better. Thank you!

this is very much better. Thank you raul.
Old Aug 01 2011, 09:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ole Hoe View Post
Three of our facilities use Farmerade and I would like to see one of the other drinks stocked. I always run out of it and don't want to buy another drink factory.
i only have 1 of each of the service facilities and when a product runs out it runs out i wont buy more regular facilities to keep the service facilities full

i also some products in the service facilities like the whisky and cola thay are ingredients for other products so i never fill those i think those lines should be removed from the service facilities

Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache
Click HERE To clear your macromedia cache files
Click HERE For instructions on linking your farm to the forum
Old Aug 01 2011, 10:13 PM

What I do to help with a few of the "heavily demanded products" is when I first post facilities i will stop back and top off just those items like cheese, farmerade, bread, canned tuna so as other people come through to help there are more products for them and I end up with more of those items.

It doesn't solve the issue but it does help.

Last edited by rosechristine; Aug 01 2011 at 10:13 PM. Reason: Fixed spelling.
Closed Thread