Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Dec 08 2011, 08:52 PM

Smile

Thanks for the updates, they are great! I would like to see new crops in the next update
Old Dec 08 2011, 09:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mare Contrare View Post
10 billion is steep but 30 FC seems reasonable to me. And to answer your original question, some players do have the 10 billion. I know because I'm one of them.
I do have the 10 billion+ but it took me years to get there. For a few more feet of farm I'm not about to give up all my cash. It's waaay too much money, just for expansion, especially on the older farms that are all fully decorated. It would have been a possibility for some people if it was on some of the later farms.

Forgot to change my siggie. I do have all 12 farms.

Waterfall Orchard
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?farm_id=1633494858
Fully decorated farms on #1 and #11

Retirement Dream
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000263088048
Fully decorated farm on #1
Old Dec 08 2011, 09:13 PM

9. Brow Sprinkler is Back: The Brown Sprinkler is now back in the extended tool box and will function exactly as before, it will water and revive your flowers but will not accelerate anything.

The Red or Orange Sprinkler will still remain in the extended tool bar (right next to the Brown one) functioning as before, the Red one will accelerate crops and the Orange one will accelerate Crops, Trees and Flowers. Both of them will water your flowers as well.

Notice that when you buy the Orange one, it will still replace the Red one in the extended tool bar and from that point on the Red one will function as the Orange one.

Ok that is not fair. I bought the Red Sprinker to speed up crops and Flowers! Now you going to take it away. I thought that was the reason for bringing back the brown so you could water your flowers without speeding them up. If you were going to take that away from the Red one there was no point in bringing back the brown one.
As a news man that I couldn't stand use to say, "Hey What's the Deal?"
Old Dec 08 2011, 09:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by anniesgrannie View Post
I'm all for this! Only one request to work both facilities and services and no switching from farm to farm would be fantastic.
Yes, yes, yes and yes!!!!!

Waterfall Orchard

Retirement Dream
Old Dec 08 2011, 09:16 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by janisko View Post
I do have the 10 billion+ but it took me years to get there. For a few more feet of farm I'm not about to give up all my cash. It's waaay too much money, just for expansion, especially on the older farms that are all fully decorated. It would have been a possibility for some people if it was on some of the later farms.

Forgot to change my siggie. I do have all 12 farms.
I agree, waaay too many coins. I think the push is on to get us to spend our hard earned cash again. Not me, I'll make do with what I have and just slowly inch along.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Dec 08 2011, 09:17 PM

I have a question/comment about the sprinkler changes. I do understand how they all work but...

If we use the old (grey, brown or whatever) we can't use the orange one for another day. The two should be totally independent of each other.

Bringing the old one back doesn't help us if we use it for flowers and then can't irrigate our crops and trees.

Please make it independent and have it run on it's own clock, independent of the irrigator for crops and trees.

Waterfall Orchard

Retirement Dream
Old Dec 08 2011, 09:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bratuski View Post
I agree, waaay too many coins. I think the push is on to get us to spend our hard earned cash again. Not me, I'll make do with what I have and just slowly inch along.
I've never minded buying FC to get the better facilities but lately it's more than just minor spending. To keep up it's getting out of hand. I understand that they deserve to make money but when it starts getting necessary to spend hundreds in one month, just to keep up with what's new, people are going to start moving to other games.

I've been spending and supporting the developers but the time has come to stop. I've been playing almost since day one but I'm starting to rethink this whole thing. It's gone from a little minor spending to what I feel is gouging.

All that said... I do love the game and my 12 farms. )

Waterfall Orchard

Retirement Dream
Old Dec 08 2011, 09:28 PM

Thank you Farm Town - great update.....
Old Dec 08 2011, 10:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
What are you thinking of that are daily quests?
That other farm game is all about timed quests, which, without help from your neighbours, you can never complete, and that can become frustrating. I love that Farm Town is NOT like this, I choose to play games that don't cause me stress. I have about 50 Farm Town neighbours, but only 4 of them still play, and I don't play every day. This suits me just fine. I will check out the quests when they arrive, I'm just saying that I hope they don't change the dynamics of what I love about this game, or that I get left too far behind because I don't indulge in them.
Old Dec 08 2011, 10:20 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I just want to say that to charge 10 billion for an 'expansion' is really crazy. I am retired and work my farms more than most people can do, and because I didn't read it properly I did the upgrade on my farm 4. I actually thought I was paying 10 million... wow what a surprise when I was trying to upgrade another and it told me I didn't have enough cash (I started with 12billion). Of course I can buy the upgrade for 30 farmtown coin (is that a surprise to anyone?). It really is getting to be ridiculous how they have upped everything so much. I have stated before that it was starting to cost me $40 per month to play this game with MOST of the facilities. I am missing quite a few and it still costs me a lot to participate.

I guess my option are....
1) Continue playing without buying anything that costs coins.
2) Continue playing and spending the $40 per month average to keep up with things
3) Cut down my cost to $10 per month and just buy a new things.
4) Stop playing altogether and go back to playing poker when ever I feel the need to be entertained.

I think I will try the $10 per month and see if it works for me. $480.00 per year to play this game is just too much to ask of most people. I spent that much and I don't have all the facilities and services that are available for FT Coin. I know a lot of people who have them all and I just wonder... what the heck do they spend each month to participate? All I can say is that Poker is starting to look good to me again!

Just venting.. but I do feel better putting it out there. There will be no thanks from me for trying to get more of my hard earned cash right now!

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Closed Thread