Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Dec 09 2011, 03:00 PM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by gerigp1 View Post
I figured out that there is no farm # 13--yes, I expanded 4 farms--that is great--however my level did not go up & I received no farm cash--did any of the others get higher levels or farm cash? I have been at the highest level for well over a year now. You did not give me an answer for that part of the question. You merely pointed out that I was SLOW to pick up on the expansions. I saw a post where one of my neighbors got a higher level. I have millions of unused points to level up. If any one else leveled up, I should have also. Hence my question about it. Thank you.
I am sorry if my answer offended you as this certainly was not my intention. I was just trying to help out another farmer. I am not a moderator.
Old Dec 09 2011, 04:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob T View Post
That is a glitch. the devs have been informed of it, hopefully it will be fixed soon.
I dontget cross usually - I make allowances for little problems that get fixed but this is the pits. This glitch (for working neighbours farms) - please please Mods tell the Devs to TURN IT OFF!! We dont need it - and it doesnt work and its losing us cash we need to get the expansions.

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Dec 09 2011, 04:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggiel29 View Post
I dontget cross usually - I make allowances for little problems that get fixed but this is the pits. This glitch (for working neighbours farms) - please please Mods tell the Devs to TURN IT OFF!! We dont need it - and it doesnt work and its losing us cash we need to get the expansions.
This feature was asked for by many players, the devs just need time to fix the glitch so it works the way it was intended.

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old Dec 09 2011, 05:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracie C View Post
I have a small problem with the new way it shows the farms that have facilities when you go to work them. I water most of my neighbors' flowers, & if they don't have facilities on the farm, I can't get to them now to water flowers...Hardly seems worth the change to me, when most of my neighbors post which farms to do anyway. *just saying
I do the same and am disappointed with the limits of where we can go. Even when I'm not watering I sometimes want to jump from farm to farm to find my friend. I don't always want to do the message thing to join her.

I would much rather see the diamonds with workable or serviceable facilities change color.

Waterfall Orchard
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?farm_id=1633494858
Fully decorated farms on #1 and #11

Retirement Dream
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000263088048
Fully decorated farm on #1
Old Dec 09 2011, 05:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ann Morse View Post
Thanks Raul for all the hard work you and your team put into this game and I really appreciate being able to get answers when I get a problem, which doesn't very often.
I really love the whole game.
Ann Morse
I very much second that. And I will add that I was shocked half to death to receive a private message from Raul regarding an issue I posted.

It's fantastic that the developer not only cares about what he is creating but that he cares about us! Thanks again, Raul.

Waterfall Orchard
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?farm_id=1633494858
Fully decorated farms on #1 and #11

Retirement Dream
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000263088048
Fully decorated farm on #1
Old Dec 09 2011, 05:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by joyanvg View Post
I hate the new feature that supposedly directs you to workable farms. With as fast as the posts move on the fb wall, I find it easier when say I am working client referrals to also visit all my friends farms and click on the facilities and work those that have work in them at the same time. In fact one of my friends just posted client referrals on one farm and asked us to work her facilities on several of her other farms too. I was unable to do that. Please take this feature off, it`s a pain in the rear and I hate it!!!!!!!!!!!!! So far also when I have worked for any of my friends too it only will let me work one farm regardless of what farms they have posted they have work on.
ok bye bye

Farm Link
Old Dec 09 2011, 05:54 PM

Love the update, and thanks for giving us the brown sprinkler back! Now a red sprinkler has been added to my "to buy" list.

I agree with the people who've asked for more diversity in the service facilities. Would be nice if the art facility had some of the inks and pigments from the ink factory and paper and cardboard from the paper mill and whatnot as well as just the items from the art shop, and the same is true for the previous lot of facilities where there didn't seem to be much diversity.

I still haven't maxed out all my farms to 24x24 (working on Farm 9 now), but I'm glad to see 26x26 coming available too. The price is certainly steep but not impossible at all, and with the FC option I think it's perfectly fair. Getting 10 billion coins takes time (for most of us!) but with a decent number of facilities it's doable.

The contrast with certain other games is really striking in my (and other people's) response to the problem with working service facilities - I just thought, OK, well, give the devs a bit of time and they'll get it sorted, and I see other people have been assuming the same thing. Such a refreshing change!
Old Dec 09 2011, 06:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tygered View Post
I have to agree with others here, 10 billion for a farm upgrade is totally insane. I think you need to rethink the land prices. As for 30fc, that too is insane. I can now see why so many people are leaving farmtown for other games.
There aren't many other games where so much stuff is available for coins.
Old Dec 09 2011, 06:43 PM

Maybe there isn't many other games where stuff is available for coins but true expressions of discontent are as acceptable as constant applauding the divas. 10 billion is excessive and I have found a lot of my neighbors have decided not to play for awhile due to the high cost of upgrading. I did upgrade my first farm and for the few squares I got, wish I could have my money back and you can have the land back. Admittedly I did misread the price and thought it was 10 million. My bad but I'll happily sell the land if you can take it back. Also, no need to jump down my throat if I disagree with some. I've exerienced that before. Complaints are as acceptable as accolades.
Old Dec 09 2011, 06:47 PM

Thanks Raul for the facility fix. Love the increases in selling amounts!! Great upgrade!
Closed Thread