Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Jul 19 2012, 04:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alice813 View Post
I harvested wheat and sugarcane on someone else's farms and it still says I need 10.
what is the emplyee lifeline ?
Hi, this is the link the the section of the Game Guide on Quests .. it should help explain the lifelines .. http://slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=489690
Old Jul 19 2012, 04:14 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alice813 View Post
I harvested wheat and sugarcane on someone else's farms and it still says I need 10.
what is the emplyee lifeline ?
If you need 10 for the quest you would have to harvest 100 of that crop, cause when you work for someone else you only get 10%.
Old Jul 24 2012, 10:56 AM

help
I am using a lifeline to get some chocolate
I think I need to work someone's facility but in the market no one ever answers my request to help in the chocy making factory
is there any other way I can get some its not for the final product ?

also how can I tell which lifeline I got

Last edited by pooks123; Jul 24 2012 at 10:58 AM. Reason: added print
Old Jul 24 2012, 11:41 AM

i was gifted some chocolate from a friend, but you have to have gotten the gifting lifeline for that to work. It also looks like the employee lifeline will work.
Old Jul 24 2012, 02:26 PM

i ask from the facility once i have the lifeline on in that quest..it only works for one (!) quest at a time..so if your working more than one and it isnt for the chocolate one it will not work....i never use it as i can make it faster than get an answer hahah you need so many neighbors and half of those i have only 20 now play.....sad isnt it
Old Jul 24 2012, 05:14 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by pooks123 View Post
help
I am using a lifeline to get some chocolate
I think I need to work someone's facility but in the market no one ever answers my request to help in the chocy making factory
is there any other way I can get some its not for the final product ?

also how can I tell which lifeline I got
If you get the employee lifeline, which looks like the harvest tool, then you would have to work at a neighbors facility, they are the only ones that can send you a facility request to work them. For more on the lifelines see the game guide, chapter 29 - Quests, post #8.
Old Jul 24 2012, 05:26 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by earlgray View Post
I have a protest. A recent quest of mine was to "load FarmTown honey beer in a service facility." Since I have the Pub, and it can be loaded with FT honey beer, I thought I was all set and made the honey beer. But now it tells me (and it did NOT tell me before) that I have to load it into the Dance Club, which I do not own. Now there have been other quests that I haven't been able to complete because I don't own the facility necessary for the final step, but I can accept that when I know it from the start. But to get all the way to the final step, and only THEN find out I can't complete it (there is no way I could have known which facility I needed before then, because it simply doesn't tell you) is truly vexing. Either specify WHICH facility is needed up front if there is any ambiguity, or allow either facility to be used. Grrrr.
I understand what you are saying and it can be frustrating. But I look at it this way. If I go all the way to the last part of a quest and can not compleate it I do have materials or plants I did nnot have before. So I benifit either way!!!
Old Jul 24 2012, 05:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy Mae View Post
I understand what you are saying and it can be frustrating. But I look at it this way. If I go all the way to the last part of a quest and can not compleate it I do have materials or plants I did nnot have before. So I benifit either way!!!
That is a nice positive attitude, but I don't really share it. If you happen to have the trading lifeline and buy things at the market that you don't really need, then you have spent more coins than you wanted. Besides, you will have spent time making something that may not even be profitable for you to make. I actually have to take facilities out of storage to do some of the quests or even buy coin facilities to do other quests. It is worth it, IF you finish the quest. The pittance you get in items from doing a quest is hardly worth the effort without the reward for completing it. I am not saying it bothers me. I look the quest over completely before starting it and than decide if it is worth the risk to me to even work on it. I think they should let you know which one you have to load it into, BUT at the very least they should tell you that you will not get to know which one till you get to the last step. This has caught too many people by surprise and really was not necessary.