Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Sep 23 2014, 05:06 PM

i find it okay and give a rank of 5/10
Old Sep 23 2014, 05:38 PM

hi

Since the new release last week .......... when i go to the farmtown request wall to work facilities .......... i get this message ....... we could not find any friend asking for help in your news feed ........... i saw it a few times immediately after the release ....but was able to get in an work facilities ...... last couple of days its a constant message ...... can't work facilities from there at all.
Old Sep 23 2014, 07:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy forrest View Post
No I fully understand those increases, perhaps I worded it wrong, I have 5 paper mills on my farms, and cannot produce any new batches of paper roll, because the max production of paper rolls has been reduced by 50% to 540 rolls over 15 days. where as it was at 1080 rolls over 15 days, I at present have 970+ rolls pending production on all 5 of my mills, I have had to buy a 6th mill to complete a task in a quest, why has this happened,
Andy, could you have posted for factory requests and have some friends run through the factories? That would have reduced the working inventory to enable you to load more in the paper mills, etc. that you already had.

Problem I have is when a quest calls for product from non neighbor work runs like oil pump, metal mines and the like.

Just a thought.
Old Sep 23 2014, 07:57 PM

Not sure if I should post this here or not.......having a LOT of problems tonight.....my harvest buddy and I keep getting the plug flashing and box to refresh.....he flashes in and out all the time.....he did one farm and when I went back it wasn't done at all.

Wondering if it's Raul working on the new quest thing?? If it causes this many problems I can do with out the co-op quest.
Old Sep 24 2014, 12:27 PM

Red face Need space

With all the beautiful new buildings we really need a new farm to put them on. FARM 24 soon !!! Please Devs!
Old Sep 24 2014, 12:48 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by cocosfarm View Post
With all the beautiful new buildings we really need a new farm to put them on. FARM 24 soon !!! Please Devs!
Hello cocosfarm,

Your suggestion would be better in the suggestion section so the developers can see your suggestion, you can't start a new thread, this way they can keep the suggestion section easier to read, but you can put it in the thread that is closest to what you are suggesting and if you don't see one that is close, you can put it in the thread My idea doesn't have a thread.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Sep 24 2014, 12:52 PM

Is it only me, but since the last release, the game is so very slow. Yes Ive cleared caches etc. It is very close to not playable
Old Sep 24 2014, 12:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave1949 View Post
Is it only me, but since the last release, the game is so very slow. Yes Ive cleared caches etc. It is very close to not playable
Xtremely slow
bogging down
painfully unimpressive with performance
Old Sep 24 2014, 04:17 PM

IS there an actual list of the items that Raul increased production on and the amounts of each item? I have read about the Oil refinery but sounds like there are other items too. Thanks for any help.
Old Sep 24 2014, 05:07 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by lollipopthebunny View Post
IS there an actual list of the items that Raul increased production on and the amounts of each item? I have read about the Oil refinery but sounds like there are other items too. Thanks for any help.
Hello lollipopthebunny,

It tells which items and what percentage the item was increased in the fist post that Raul posted.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Closed Thread