Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Jun 12 2015, 03:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi littlesallysanctus,
You do not have to set up any super neighbors and no one can delete anything off of your farms currently. You will need to wait until the design portion of the super neighbor is released to find out exactly what is planned.
You can still use the free-style hand and allow neighbors to help design that way without using the super neighbor design features when they are released.

ok thanks for clearing that up

some of the new stuf is fantastic~haven't gotten to look at just everything yet
Old Jun 12 2015, 04:15 PM

Default known issue with Chrome/screen shot/OS version

- Some users are experiencing screen layout issues when using the Chrome browser, we are still researching this issue, it looks like it was introduced in a recent update of the Chrome browser or the Flash player. If you are experiencing this issue, please post the OS version of your computer and a screen shot if possible.[/quote]

I have Windows 7 Ultimate, Chrome Version 43.0.2357.124 m.

I was online until after 11 pm on 6/9. When I came back online on 6/10 and brought up Farm Town, I could not zoom my farm in to push farm further back and the fonts were very large on the line under the grey bar and also the neighbor bar and tools area next to it very large. I usually have my Chrome browser set to 125% zoom. When I zoom back down to 100% all looks fine but my farm window is very small and cannot work with it that way.

I had a windows update the night of June 9th and thought it may be something with that causing this. However, when I restored my computer back to a date before the updates, it made no difference at all. I checked with other farmers and found they were having same problem on Chrome. I went to Chrome Help and did all the suggestions. They did not fix the problem.

Thank you for looking into this Devs!! Attached is pic of my farm screen.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg too big problem.jpg (19.8 KB, 12 views)
Old Jun 12 2015, 04:57 PM
Senior Moderator

Latest information from Raul:

Post Release Updates - June 12th, 5:38PM EST

- We just confirmed that the issue with the zoom and the big farms and the quest chart not showing was due to the Chrome/Flash update a few days ago. We have managed to create a workaround so at least the quest chart is fully visible, however we don't think we can do anything about the bigger farms, let's hope Chrome release a fix soon for this.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 12 2015, 05:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Jean,
When you have that page open what is the browser zoom set at?
Also could you post a screen capture with the quest manager open?
My zoom is at 110% now. The quest box is ok now since Raul did the fix. I did tweak my settings a little myself. Someone finally told me how to do it in chrome. So it is better. The neighbor bar etc is still larger. Do you still want the screen shot of the quest box now that Raul has fixed it??
Old Jun 12 2015, 05:55 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean's Farm View Post
My zoom is at 110% now. The quest box is ok now since Raul did the fix. I did tweak my settings a little myself. Someone finally told me how to do it in chrome. So it is better. The neighbor bar etc is still larger. Do you still want the screen shot of the quest box now that Raul has fixed it??
Hi Jean,
No that isn't needed now that they have fixed it. Thanks for helping.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 12 2015, 09:37 PM

ok ......... my farms won;t load ....... sits n spins ..... @ 7:35 pm pacific time ........ was in the middle of planting .... when it went out ......
Old Jun 12 2015, 09:53 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurican View Post
ok ......... my farms won;t load ....... sits n spins ..... @ 7:35 pm pacific time ........ was in the middle of planting .... when it went out ......
Hi hurican,
Please try the suggestions in the first post of the following thread:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=352666
If it still won't load then please post a reply ion that thread.
Old Jun 13 2015, 09:03 AM

There seems to be a problem between Facebook and farmtown today
Old Jun 13 2015, 09:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichHotRod View Post
There seems to be a problem between Facebook and farmtown today
Hi MichHotRod

Could you please explain us what is happening?
Old Jun 13 2015, 09:15 AM

Thumbs down My Neighbors Option Gone Missing From Sending Gifts And Train Boosts

Why is the "my neighbors" option no longer available for sending gifts or train boosts? If this was initiated by Slashkey and not Facebook, it was a ridiculous decision.

Farming Since July 25, 2009 USER ID number 537090646
Closed Thread