Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Nov 13 2015, 08:31 AM

Well i bought the new fish train and then found out you only get a measly few fish on it, certainly not worth the FARM CASH i had to pay for it, dont' know what am gonna do with 29 of some of the fish, wont even fill one facility, it's a bit pathetic really
Old Nov 13 2015, 08:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandivanderavoird View Post
Hey Marymarcel
I have first posted them to a couple of my friends (under custom) and that did not work as other people worked them .... that is after I have already told my specific friends that I have posted them. Thereafter I have tried to post them to ME ONLY and then try to add my friends ... but that did not work either. Either way it is not suppose to happen.
It is just an arrangement between me and a couple of friends just before the new updates ... otherwise I normally post to all my friends. Hope this makes sense.
Thank you Sandi, we are checking into this.
Old Nov 13 2015, 08:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer_Susan View Post
LOVE the "Show User Info" thing! Have been wanting that forever! Is there a way to access that info without having to go to the Market? Sometimes I'm on my farm and want to know if a user is still around and if so, where they are. The white text stuff helps if they are connected and working but even there - we can't tell where they are unless they just arrived at a new farm or completed one. Would be helpful to have the "Show User Info" available from the farm, too.

Thanks so much! Love it!
It is click farm names, you have the option there.
Old Nov 13 2015, 08:42 AM

Every time I try to open my Facility Manager I am getting this "Error Saving Data Error X025 Click the green tick to reload the game.. and still getting that same message when I reload.
Old Nov 13 2015, 08:44 AM

Since the latest update FB will not allow any messages from FT to be posted on my wall. So things are even worse than they were before.
Old Nov 13 2015, 08:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuffinLady View Post
Oopsie !!! Just tried to work my neighbor facilities ... but my farmer has gotten lazy !!! Have to go to each farm individually. Guess I'll have to buy more train cars to make him move again on his own. I enjoyed it when he did all the work for me !!!!
Hi MuffinLady

Please check your trains are dispatched, if not, then the mayor will not be able to work facilities for you. Remember you need 2 trains with at least 10 long cars dispatched.
Old Nov 13 2015, 09:01 AM

smiles ..i see there are already alot of comments about the new train cars ......... an i agree ....... you can buy a lake for less ...... have it baited ...an harvested by someone that will give you a bonus ....... so economically ....is not a good deal ..... you have to have more incentive for us to spend farm cash on those cars ......
Old Nov 13 2015, 09:25 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

My problem with the new release is that I cannot harvest my flowers. I can SEE them and they are saying they are ready, but when I get the Flower harvesting tool nothing shows up. I even tried the individual flower harvester and could not see the flowers once I grabbed the tool. Can you please check into this. I sure would like to be able to harvest my flowers again. Thanks. And by the way.. I agree totally with all the comments on how small the quantities are on the new Trains. I won't be buying any one of these two new cars in the new future so thanks for saving me some money! lol
Old Nov 13 2015, 09:29 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckerider View Post
My problem with the new release is that I cannot harvest my flowers. I can SEE them and they are saying they are ready, but when I get the Flower harvesting tool nothing shows up. I even tried the individual flower harvester and could not see the flowers once I grabbed the tool. Can you please check into this. I sure would like to be able to harvest my flowers again. Thanks. And by the way.. I agree totally with all the comments on how small the quantities are on the new Trains. I won't be buying any one of these two new cars in the new future so thanks for saving me some money! lol
Hi ckerider,

Regarding your flowers, have you just watered them? If so try reloading that farm and see if they are still showing ready and if they are you can harvest them.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Nov 13 2015, 09:30 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Thank you Sandi, we are checking into this.
Thanks so much Marymarcelle
Closed Thread