Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Aug 17 2011, 03:40 PM

I think I figured it out. I just assumed my non-farming friends would block FT. Cool.
Old Aug 17 2011, 03:42 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I was hoping that on the next update there will be a 'start all' button for all the 'get client referral' facilities. I know they are trying to think of ways to get as much money out of us as possible... but it would be nice if they would give us something that makes our life a lot easier for free at least once in awhile. I don't even want to know how much I have spent on FT... but I know that the amount of time I spend on it makes most of it worth it. I am getting tired of continually having to spend money and keep thinking it will be my last time, but so far I have decided to 're-invest'. I know there are people who will tell me to leave or not buy anything if I don't like it, but every time they give us a new update.... they ALWAYS charge us coin for stuff that makes it faster... can anyone guess why? I am just ranting right now and I am sure I will be okay in the morning... thanks for reading my thoughts. By the way... this is my first time posting in here so I don't even know if I am doing it right... but I think I will get my message across even if I didn't.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Aug 17 2011, 03:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molly Tucker View Post
I think I figured it out. I just assumed my non-farming friends would block FT. Cool.
Yea, I figured that as well, but they haven't. Glad you figured it out. Let me know if it works for you, it still isn't working for me. I've tried on 3 different browsers.
Over 7.5 Billion coins
Avid Farmer since September 17,2009
Farm Town Addict!
Old Aug 17 2011, 04:04 PM

I'm not sure how I will know????
Old Aug 17 2011, 04:05 PM

ok we are up to 95 pages. do we need to have 100 pages before they give us our farm 11. and please don't tell me you can't count 90 of the pages because all of the adobe flash mess. i want my farm 11. i need my farm 11. tired of waiting, wating, wating, and more waiting, does anybody know if slash key has another game that is similar to farm town.. maybe i will go looking for it.

just a hillbilly
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...2037&farm_ix=Y
Old Aug 17 2011, 04:07 PM

yep, farm 11 now, now & now
Old Aug 17 2011, 04:08 PM

oh yes, is there another game like ft?
Old Aug 17 2011, 04:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molly Tucker View Post
I'm not sure how I will know????
You have to post an ingredients request or post a request for your neighbors to help in facilities. When the screen pops up you have to go to the lock and hit customize. Once you do that you click on the drop down box and hit specific friends and then type in whatever you called your list of friends for Farm Town. Hit save and then post. Go to your profile wall and see if it posted to your Farm Town List by hovering your mouse over the lock.
Over 7.5 Billion coins
Avid Farmer since September 17,2009
Farm Town Addict!
Old Aug 17 2011, 04:56 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Well, the other upgrades did not have nearly as many posts or pages as this one does...as if that mattered...lol Somehow I doubt that posts speed up or slow down any of the developers...I'd say it was the amount of work it takes to get things running 'smoothly' on their newer versions and the integration into this one, and only then would they release the update. There may be deadlines of a sort, or guesstimates, as to how long they want things to take, but since real life, or at least mine, is filled with pitfalls, roadblocks and Murphey's Law...I imagine, that has a large variable built into it. Not that I am not as anxious as anyone else for farm 11 and any other wonderful possibilities that they may grant us...cause I am totally sitting on pins and needles hoping for it to be soon...but I know how much work simple graphics work is, and how time consuming it is...can only imagine how tough it is to make a game like this!
Old Aug 17 2011, 05:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob T View Post
The glitch with the display mouseover text should now be fixed thanks to our great devs, they've worked around the latest adobe release. Everything should be fine now. Please let us know
Works for me, too!! Thanks devs for fixing it and Rob, you too, for telling us!!
Closed Thread