Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old May 16 2018, 06:52 PM

Default Farm selector Dots

I see a red dot on the farm selector. I searched for this in the forums but found nothing. Can you tell me the significance of the colored dots on the farm selector?
Old May 16 2018, 07:07 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pegasus_III View Post
I see a red dot on the farm selector. I searched for this in the forums but found nothing. Can you tell me the significance of the colored dots on the farm selector?
Hi Pegasus,
I moved your post to the subject thread about neighbors.

If you see a red dot on your neighbor then you have set them up as your super neighbor. If you see a red dot on your own block in the neighbor bar then you are on a farm of a neighbor who has set you up as their super neighbor.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 16 2018, 07:12 PM

Default Super Neighbor & Facilities

Are there permissions for SN to be able to fill and post facilities?
Old May 16 2018, 07:15 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by katintn View Post
Are there permissions for SN to be able to fill and post facilities?
Hi katintn,
No Super neighbors are not allowed to do that or to harvest your animal sheds either.
Super neighbors can only do the same things you can hire anyone to do, with the exception that you can allow them to plant.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 25 2018, 05:38 PM

Default Adding Neighbours

Good Morming farm Town team.
On the 24th May at around 10.27 am Brisbane time i accepted a request to be a neighbour of another player, at the time of posting i have been unable to fint this player in my list.
I have done all the normal trouble shooting requirements and it has not resolved my issue
Regards
Terry Francis
Old May 25 2018, 05:43 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry Francis View Post
Good Morming farm Town team.
On the 24th May at around 10.27 am Brisbane time i accepted a request to be a neighbour of another player, at the time of posting i have been unable to fint this player in my list.
I have done all the normal trouble shooting requirements and it has not resolved my issue
Regards
Terry Francis
Hi Terry Francis,
I have moved your post to the subject thread about neighbors.
You will not find them in your neighbors until you send them a neighbor request back and they accept. Neighbor requests have to be sent by both and accepted by both to have a 2 way neighbor connection.

You should find them in a white box in your My Neighbors tab. If you do not see them there then try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Old May 27 2018, 11:08 PM
Account Not Linked

I have people that I want to add as neighbors, but I can't send them an invite... it doesn't even show their name when I try to search??
Old May 27 2018, 11:16 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illiana View Post
I have people that I want to add as neighbors, but I can't send them an invite... it doesn't even show their name when I try to search??
Hi Illiana,
I moved your post to the subject thread about neighbors.

Are these people your Facebook friends and do they play Farm Town already? They do have to be Facebook friends with you before they can be neighbors.

If these are friends you have added recently, then please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

If your farm is open close it. Then reopen, go to the My Neighbors tab, set the sort by Name, and look for them in white boxes on that page.

Facebook is sometimes slow in updating that list.
Old May 28 2018, 03:40 PM

I added someone as an FB friend weeks ago after meeting them in the market, and FB has never allowed me to invite them as neighbour.
Old May 28 2018, 03:44 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sqrl View Post
I added someone as an FB friend weeks ago after meeting them in the market, and FB has never allowed me to invite them as neighbour.
Hi Sqrl,
Are you going to the Invite tab or the My Neighbors tab? You should be looking for them in the My Neighbors tab if they were already playing. Sort the list by name and then look for them in a white box. Also uncheck the box for showing active players only.
Have they been able to send you a neighbor request?

Tags
add neighbor, add new neighbors, dots, invite, neighbor, neighbor invites, neighbor limits, neighbors, not enough neighbors, remove neighbour, super neighbor, super neighbor tools, super neighbors questions