Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Dec 14 2013, 04:57 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoniJoni View Post
It appears that nobody works my facilities when I post. They used to be well supported but suddenly stopped. Have I done something wrong?
Ask you neighbors if they are seeing your posts. If they are not check your farm Town settings by going to your Facebook Account Settings and clicking on Apps in the left column. Make sure Visibility of app is set to Friends or to a list of your friends who play.
Also make sure your Privacy settings for Facebook for "Who can see my stuff?" is set to friends too.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 14 2013, 05:04 PM

Default Working facilities

Thank you - I have checked all my settings and they are OK. I will now check with my neighbours and see if that can help.
Old Dec 15 2013, 03:09 PM

it would appear that nobody is seeing any of my posts
Old Dec 15 2013, 03:23 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
it would appear that nobody is seeing any of my posts
I doubt if this is it, but it is something that should be checked. When you post your facilities to work when the last popup shows up where it shows the picture of the facility hover you mouse in the bottom left corner where it shows who see's the post and make sure that it is set to friends, it could somehow have been changed. See below for a picture.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to post a link to your farm: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Dec 15 2013, 09:37 PM

thank you KnightRider, BUT THAT DIDN'T WORK EITHER
Old Dec 15 2013, 10:06 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
thank you KnightRider, BUT THAT DIDN'T WORK EITHER
Your welcome, sorry it didn't work, you said they can't see your posts, but can you see your neighbors posts on your Facebook page? Just wondering if the problem is one way or both ways.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to post a link to your farm: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Dec 16 2013, 12:17 AM

now know that my posts are not appearing on my status, but do show up on my timeline
Old Dec 16 2013, 06:50 AM

Quote:
now know that my posts are not appearing on my status, but do show up on my timeline
Hi! adding to what Taz D and Knightrider have stated, please read information given in the following thread, perhaps it could help you.

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=442958

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Dec 16 2013, 12:24 PM

Default Have a question

When I use the Facility Manager, why does it not load all of items in a facility? Example I just used the manger and when I when in to the Sandwich shop it had only loaded 4 of the 6 items. I was able to start the other 2 now all 6 are loaded, this is not the first time this has happened. What am I doing wrong to make this happen?
Old Dec 16 2013, 12:41 PM

Go into that Facility an make sure there is a check mark in each item the facility can make so when You do the LOAD ALL they will all be made if you have the amount of ingredients needed. That is usally why they don't all load up.

Tags
cannot work friends farms, cargo for semi trucks, cash out, cashout, cashout doesn't work, facilities, facilities help, facility check box, facility manager, facility manager problem, facility problem, facility production, facility work, filters, ingredient planner, item check box, loading facilities, lost facilities, manager, move facilities, neighbor posts, no room to place facility, service facilities, service facility, stocking facilities, unable to post, working facilities, working neighbors posts, working posts