Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Nov 03 2022, 10:30 AM

I still cannot get past the cancel/continue box to open Farmtown. I try to cancel and it says to Activate Farmtown. I have done that, still in a loop. Is there any other way to activate my Farmtown game? I received an email with that info but it DID NOT WORK either. Please help. If I remove the game and readd it would I lose my farm????
Old Nov 03 2022, 10:49 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizanneB View Post
I still cannot get past the cancel/continue box to open Farmtown. I try to cancel and it says to Activate Farmtown. I have done that, still in a loop. Is there any other way to activate my Farmtown game? I received an email with that info but it DID NOT WORK either. Please help. If I remove the game and readd it would I lose my farm????
Hi LizanneB,
If you remove and re-add the Farm Town app then yes you could end up with a new farm and lose your existing one. So that is not a good idea.

It sounds like you are still blocked by Facebook if it is still asking you to authorize Farm Town. You may need to wait longer for them to lift the ban.

If you wish you may contact Support about this, but I am not sure they can offer any additional information. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 06 2022, 07:41 AM

I have tried your links. The first will not open as it goes to the farmtown page, tries to open farmtown and gets to the gifts page then goes to the dialog box for cancel/continue. Hit continue and it goes back to the same dialog box again. I never gave you my Farmtown ID so it is 1276296151. Facebook gave no reply as yet to my inquiries. I see a few others have had issues similar. I know you have given me much time on this issue, but is there any other way around this. If I hit the cancel on the dialog box it gives me the one line message to Authorize. It is authorized already.

Just so you know, it came back on the Apps and Websites, why it went missing I do not know. Perhaps a reboot, not sure.

Last edited by Taz D; Nov 06 2022 at 08:29 AM.
Old Nov 06 2022, 08:32 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
I have tried your links. The first will not open as it goes to the farmtown page, tries to open farmtown and gets to the gifts page then goes to the dialog box for cancel/continue. Hit continue and it goes back to the same dialog box again. I never gave you my Farmtown ID so it is 1276296151. Facebook gave no reply as yet to my inquiries. I see a few others have had issues similar. I know you have given me much time on this issue, but is there any other way around this. If I hit the cancel on the dialog box it gives me the one line message to Authorize. It is authorized already.

Just so you know, it came back on the Apps and Websites, why it went missing I do not know. Perhaps a reboot, not sure.
Hi LizanneB,
I am sorry, but there is nothing else I can tell you. Until Facebook lifts your banning then you will not be able to get into the game. There is nothing we can do about that for you.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 08 2022, 02:29 PM

Default Can't access game

It was working fine earlier now I get an error message "An imbeded page at L1.slashkey.com says unknown login status click ok to log in now.

I clicked ok but nothing happens. I am currently logged in to facebook and can play other games connected to facebook Not sure what the issue is but there are other issues something isn't synched right, specifically the amounts stored are incorrect when I work the farm pass, some Items are showing as 0 stored even though I have thousands of an item,,not sure if the issues are connected, also it seems as if bonuses when working others farms are off? thanks so much for your help
Old Nov 08 2022, 02:40 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by betty457 View Post
It was working fine earlier now I get an error message "An imbeded page at L1.slashkey.com says unknown login status click ok to log in now.

I clicked ok but nothing happens. I am currently logged in to facebook and can play other games connected to facebook Not sure what the issue is but there are other issues something isn't synched right, specifically the amounts stored are incorrect when I work the farm pass, some Items are showing as 0 stored even though I have thousands of an item,,not sure if the issues are connected, also it seems as if bonuses when working others farms are off? thanks so much for your help
Hi Betty,

I moved your post to the thread about loading issues.
Please make sure your browser and computer system are updated.

Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

Please click on this link to take you to the 1st post on page1.
Along with what you can try there is information there about Chrome not being able to be used if you are switched to WebGL1.0
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=352666
Old Nov 08 2022, 02:53 PM

Hi, I'm Bumfy, my daughter has a farm, she is Molly Munchkin, we usually play farmtown together at the same time, her ID No. 100001403615003.
My ID No. is 729928586, she plays on Google, I play on Opera. She was registered under the email of (email removed) but that became obsolete and is now registered under(email removed).
She had no problems until about 45mins ago when a message popped up saying, "An embedded page at I1Slashkey.com says Unknown login status, click OK to log in now." However, when she clicks on it, the page just keeps going in a loop back to the message? How can we rectify it?
Old Nov 08 2022, 03:01 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bumfy View Post
Hi, I'm Bumfy, my daughter has a farm, she is Molly Munchkin, we usually play farmtown together at the same time, her ID No. 100001403615003.
My ID No. is 729928586, she plays on Google, I play on Opera. She was registered under the email of (email removed) but that became obsolete and is now registered under(email removed).
She had no problems until about 45mins ago when a message popped up saying, "An embedded page at I1Slashkey.com says Unknown login status, click OK to log in now." However, when she clicks on it, the page just keeps going in a loop back to the message? How can we rectify it?
Hi Bumfy,
I removed your email addresses for your safety. This is an open forum and any one can read them so it is not a good idea to put your emai addresses in your posts here. We do not need those.

Have her log out of Facebook, close the browser and then reopen and log into Facebook again. Then try to open Farm Town again.

If she is still getting that then try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

Make sure she uses the shortcut on her Facebook home page to go to Farm Town and not a saved link.
Old Nov 08 2022, 03:10 PM

Today it appears my game is back. I went to slashkey support and it almost immediately opened up my game before I did anything. I immediately fixed my email and did some playing. Oddly, when I went to the "Other Wall Requests", I clicked onto send ingredients and the dreaded dialog box popped up. I stared at it for a moment and it went away and so I clicked the "go to my farm" and it did. The address bar was reading "https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play" but I saw it go to "/pending" after "/play", then after the dialog box went away, my farm came back on with the original address. Not complaining but wanted to let you know there is still some mixed up stuff happening. Thank you all so much for spending so much time for me, I hope not too many more will be having these types of issues. Time to leave "you know what", lol.
Old Nov 08 2022, 03:13 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Today it appears my game is back. I went to slashkey support and it almost immediately opened up my game before I did anything. I immediately fixed my email and did some playing. Oddly, when I went to the "Other Wall Requests", I clicked onto send ingredients and the dreaded dialog box popped up. I stared at it for a moment and it went away and so I clicked the "go to my farm" and it did. The address bar was reading "https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play" but I saw it go to "/pending" after "/play", then after the dialog box went away, my farm came back on with the original address. Not complaining but wanted to let you know there is still some mixed up stuff happening. Thank you all so much for spending so much time for me, I hope not too many more will be having these types of issues. Time to leave "you know what", lol.
Hi LizanneB,
Then maybe your banning by Facebook has been lifted and allowiung you to play. Let's hope that it stays that way.

Tags
cannot load game, farm not loading, farm town not loading, frequent crashes, game freezes, green screen, loading issues, saving data, u00, webgl, white screen, x025, x025 error