Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Nov 08 2022, 04:19 PM

Default error on loading

thank you for the reply however nothing has changed, in fact it's worse now the page constantly tries to load, I would love to include the user number but the page will not let me even see it, it constantly flashes as if trying to load but never succeeds just keeps reloading itself with the same error message.

I have cleared mem cache as you suggested
I have cleared cookies as well as all browsing data
I have restarted my computer
other games load and play, just not this one
I am in a time crunch to complete quests to earn 2 farm cash
I lost the ability to collect 2 farm cash when facebook put farmtown on a time out a few weeks ago, frustrating is an understatement
it appears it's not just me with this issue, I have NOT been blocked by facebook so Im not sure where to go from here
Old Nov 08 2022, 04:28 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by betty457 View Post
thank you for the reply however nothing has changed, in fact it's worse now the page constantly tries to load, I would love to include the user number but the page will not let me even see it, it constantly flashes as if trying to load but never succeeds just keeps reloading itself with the same error message.

I have cleared mem cache as you suggested
I have cleared cookies as well as all browsing data
I have restarted my computer
other games load and play, just not this one
I am in a time crunch to complete quests to earn 2 farm cash
I lost the ability to collect 2 farm cash when facebook put farmtown on a time out a few weeks ago, frustrating is an understatement
it appears it's not just me with this issue, I have NOT been blocked by facebook so Im not sure where to go from here
Hi Betty,
You may not know you have been blocked by Facebook, but the constant looping is an indicator that you have been. Unfortunately there isn't anything we can do to lift that. You will just have to wait it out until they lift the block.
You can contact Support if you wish. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 08 2022, 04:41 PM

thanks for the link but I can't use it, the error message keeps me from entering any info or navigating the page in any way, btw so far the only game involved in this issue is farmtown I can access and post on facebook and I can access other games linked to facebook, but thanks for the quick reply
Old Nov 08 2022, 04:50 PM

Default Also loading issues

I Have done everything Betty has done and my game will not load. Cleared everything, updated everything and restarted. I can do anything else on facebook but farmtown will not load. I got on this forum by chance but not my farms.
Old Nov 08 2022, 05:07 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
thanks for the link but I can't use it, the error message keeps me from entering any info or navigating the page in any way, btw so far the only game involved in this issue is farmtown I can access and post on facebook and I can access other games linked to facebook, but thanks for the quick reply
Quote:
Originally Posted by readytoretire View Post
I Have done everything Betty has done and my game will not load. Cleared everything, updated everything and restarted. I can do anything else on facebook but farmtown will not load. I got on this forum by chance but not my farms.
Hi betty457 and readytoretire,

When you saw the login error with a white game screen, did you click OK?

If you did that, THEN did you see another popup from Facebook requesting you to give consent to agree to their terms. It may have been about cookies I am not 100% sure. If you saw that did you also give that consent? If you did not, try giving that consent as well.

Then also try finding a friend's bonus or ingredient post on Facebook and click on it to send them. You should then see underneath that message that you sent them a bonus or ingredient a Go to my Farm button. Click on it and see if that will take you to your farms please.

That has worked for someone else but we do not know if that will work for everyone. Worth a try.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Nov 08 2022, 05:33 PM

Default re: farmtown not loading

I have tried clicking on a neighbor's link, immediatly it loads the page just enough to show the same error message and will not let me go to my farm /
i have not seen any additional message about agreeing to any additional terms or conditions and I have contacted facebbook and am still waiting for a reply
Old Nov 08 2022, 05:34 PM

Thanks, but some how I got on using my email. I clicked on it on the top of the page like to reset and it sent me a link to get on. It worked.
Old Nov 08 2022, 05:43 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
I have tried clicking on a neighbor's link, immediatly it loads the page just enough to show the same error message and will not let me go to my farm /
i have not seen any additional message about agreeing to any additional terms or conditions and I have contacted facebbook and am still waiting for a reply
Hi Betty,
Try the button at the top of the forums.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 08 2022, 05:53 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Hi betty457,

Please close the game if you are still trying to load it, then try clicking on this link and see if you still get an error message or if it gets you to your farms:
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Nov 08 2022, 06:14 PM

Just and FYI: I was finally able to get n, had to remove my email address

Tags
cannot load game, farm not loading, farm town not loading, frequent crashes, game freezes, green screen, loading issues, saving data, u00, webgl, white screen, x025, x025 error