Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Nov 17 2023, 10:03 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by simplelife0114 View Post
My facilities manager seems to routinely leave out some facilities (intermittent as to which ones) when I'm starting or loading. I have checked all the settings and they are fine. It takes a lot of time to scroll and find the ones not loaded to manually do them.
Hi Simplelife,
What facilities are you having to manually load? Are they always the same ones? Do those facilities have a check in the box for the facility?

If you click on the question mark for each of those it will show you what tool is needed to load it. If they are all the same tool then you may need to take that tool out of storage to a farm, click the save and then restart your farms and put it back in storage.

Make sure in the start all and load all that you are showing all the turbo tools for those. Should be 11 for start all and 2 for the load all.

The other possibility is that you have run out of something while loading your facilities. If that happens the loading can stop without completing. You can try just reloading your farms again and then try the store all, start all and load all again to see if it will complete the loading.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 02 2023, 04:47 PM

Is there some reason I would not have the option to "un check" an item from producing within my facility manager?
Old Dec 02 2023, 04:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Early Girl View Post
Is there some reason I would not have the option to "un check" an item from producing within my facility manager?
Hi Early Girl

There is a limit to how many products you can have unchecked in your facilities.

Take in mind that if you uncheck facilities, then that means you are unchecking all products for them.

If you reached that limit, then you should recheck some products or facilities to be able to uncheck other items.
Old Dec 02 2023, 05:29 PM

Thanks Mary. On my main account I am well aware of the limit. But this is a lower level player I am trying to help. I know I recently bought this one because he was behind in coin facs. But he has almost none unchecked. When I bought this fac, I also bought the Taste of Bulgaria, and it seems fine. I started all the rest of the items in the fac, cleared meme, and refreshed, yet it is the same. Trying to figure out if it's a me problem or a game problem Appreciate any guidance or suggestions
Old Dec 02 2023, 05:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Early Girl View Post
Thanks Mary. On my main account I am well aware of the limit. But this is a lower level player I am trying to help. I know I recently bought this one because he was behind in coin facs. But he has almost none unchecked. When I bought this fac, I also bought the Taste of Bulgaria, and it seems fine. I started all the rest of the items in the fac, cleared meme, and refreshed, yet it is the same. Trying to figure out if it's a me problem or a game problem Appreciate any guidance or suggestions

You should help him to register for the forum so he can post his problem here and we can work directly with him
Old Dec 03 2023, 08:51 AM

I'm doing the Super Facility (I have the ceramic factory for this week) I'm also doing the paid farm pass (get 10% extra production) how do I get 10% extra production.
Laptop: Lenovo IdeaPad 3 14ITL05, 11th Gen, i7

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...1959&farm_ix=0

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...c_location=ufi

FB profile (accepting no FR for the time being) - https://www.facebook.com/alexandrajeffery88
Old Dec 03 2023, 09:16 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexandra_J View Post
I'm doing the Super Facility (I have the ceramic factory for this week) I'm also doing the paid farm pass (get 10% extra production) how do I get 10% extra production.
Hi Alexandra J,
The extra is automatically added just like the extra production for the other facilities. It is an additional bonus product that does not cost you ingredients to make.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 03 2023, 09:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Alexandra J,
The extra is automatically added just like the extra production for the other facilities. It is an additional bonus product that does not cost you ingredients to make.
Ok, so I would get one next week too when my ceramic factory week is over??
Laptop: Lenovo IdeaPad 3 14ITL05, 11th Gen, i7

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...1959&farm_ix=0

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...c_location=ufi

FB profile (accepting no FR for the time being) - https://www.facebook.com/alexandrajeffery88
Old Dec 03 2023, 09:34 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexandra_J View Post
Ok, so I would get one next week too when my ceramic factory week is over??
Hi Alexandra J,
Yes it will apply to all the super facilities during this month.
Old Dec 13 2023, 04:32 PM

Default Un-hide facility

Help please... I inadvertently hid a facility and cannot remember how to un-hide it. Could you help me, please?

Tags
belt, can't post from facility, cash out, display issues, duplicate facility, facilities, facility manager, facility wall requests, find facility on farm, fuel problems, fuel usage, funeral facilities, ingredient planner, levels, load all, non-workable facs, production facility, religious facilities, service facilities, service facility, store all, what's in stock, what's pending