Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old May 10 2010, 10:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lady laveda View Post
when i first started farmtown, i thought to myself, well i'll never spend any money on this game they are crazy !! BUT as i've played farmtown and loved it, i did some rethinking on my position of spending money. I thought about all the game i bought my son and video machines i gave him money to feed, and thought well why not i have certainly enjoyed this game, so i went to the bank and spent 19.99 on myself, and i'm glad i did.

Thanks
Farmtown !
Exactly my thinking Laveda!
Old May 10 2010, 11:27 PM
Account Not Linked

Default my wishlist of improvements....

When at the market place... selling the finished goods... menu always returns to the top of the list.... would be nice/convenient to have the menu continue at last transaction instead of top of the list every time and thusly having to continuously scroll down to sell the next item... just a little irritating.

if selling a product.... one has to sell the entire inventory of that product... would be nice to have the option of selling partials

harvesting... why not have an auto-harvest feature (most-likely at a reduced rate of return) for when one is not available to harvest on time instead of have an entire crop go to waste...

why not introduce some real-life expenditures into the app... give it a more realistic feature....

btw.... i love this game...

thank you
Old May 11 2010, 12:51 AM

I'd like to see a roasting facility. Roast coffee beans, peanuts, and chestnuts.
Old May 11 2010, 01:43 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charo View Post
I do have to agree that the design of the facilities is not what I would have hoped for. This isn't Disney. While I don't expect complete realism, there is a stark contrast between the houses and manors and some of the facilities. One set looks like a good approximation of a real world building, the other set looks like a cartoon or coloring book scenery. The pizza factory and bakery are good, but the design of the newer buildings is increasingly garish, especially that snack factory.
Glad to see that, although you have most of the facilities, you've added added your voice to others of us who aren't entirely pleased with the new style designs.
Old May 11 2010, 01:49 AM

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aero 1 View Post
I love all the new addition that we have had and love all the factorys I have them all except chocolate factory just got the 3 new ones but i am finding it impossible to feed them as we need too many trees I have a lot of trees but when I harvest them there is hardly anything to show for it if I harvest 40 apple trees I get 40 apples surely each tree should have at least 10 fruit on it and that way we wouldn't need so many.
I have pretty much the same problem - I can't seem to grow enough fruit fast enough to use all of the facilities. I have my trees planted on top of my crops to give me more growing room but even that doesn't help. I would like to see the trees produce a wee bit more - maybe 2 apples but those we pay a high price for could have may be 3 fruits. The cranberry trees are quiet expensive and I had hoped they would yield more than one berry. I love all the new toys but trying to get enough supplies to support them just doesn't work for me.

Another option might be to lessen the growing time for the fruit trees. That would actually be better than adding more fruit per tree. 5 days for one mango, one cherry, and one coconut seems like a very long growth period especially since you can only get them as gifts. I only get a few gifts per day so it sort of takes the fun out of the facilities that use these.
Old May 11 2010, 01:58 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by T3rry View Post
for those complaining about sending money on farmtown cash, think if it as spending your money on the game, or the entertainment value, not the "virtual property". i don't mind spending a few bucks here and there, considering i get a lot of entertainment value out of this game.

think about it like this, have you ever been to a music concert? chances are you have, and you paid upwards of $100 on a ticket, which gives you 3 hours of entertainment, where as farmtown has probably given me 300 hours or more, so it's value is $30000 in relation, i'd never pay that much for it, but a few bucks here and there is no big deal to keep you entertained.

also i don't mind sending them a bit of cash now and then, for a bit of security that the game's developers can and will continue to keep the game running.
I agree. I have bought some Farm Cash...spent no more than a few movie tickets cost. I get my money's worth in enjoyment. I am waiting patiently for a winery with a wine and cheese tasting facility, when it comes I will gladly buy Farm Cash to get. Keep up the good works!
Old May 11 2010, 02:01 AM

Level:
XP:
Default Great updates... but when can I make yarn out of all my sheep and lama wool?

Great updates,

but what I am really waiting for is to make wool out of all my lama and sheep fur......

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old May 11 2010, 02:03 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryLouW View Post
I have pretty much the same problem - I can't seem to grow enough fruit fast enough to use all of the facilities. I have my trees planted on top of my crops to give me more growing room but even that doesn't help. I would like to see the trees produce a wee bit more - maybe 2 apples but those we pay a high price for could have may be 3 fruits. The cranberry trees are quiet expensive and I had hoped they would yield more than one berry. I love all the new toys but trying to get enough supplies to support them just doesn't work for me.

Another option might be to lessen the growing time for the fruit trees. That would actually be better than adding more fruit per tree. 5 days for one mango, one cherry, and one coconut seems like a very long growth period especially since you can only get them as gifts. I only get a few gifts per day so it sort of takes the fun out of the facilities that use these.

Oh yeah, that is true, I can make only a few icereme from my Mango trees and I have half a big farm surrounded with Mango trees, but can make very little ice creme with it. It takes way too much fruit for the items in the builidings.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old May 11 2010, 02:04 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilde Lily View Post
Exactly my thinking Laveda!
YES!! my thinking also.
Old May 11 2010, 03:42 AM

Level:
XP:
Default Re Two Accounts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debbie Arnold View Post
Thanks for the new facilities even though I can't get all of them yet. I would love to have a 4th and 5th farm or increase our farm size to 30x30. In the meantime, I am planting under my forest of fruit trees to have the crops that I need for my facilities. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. So anyone who needs more crop land, try hiding your trees, plow and plant under them. If it doesn't work the first time, keep trying because I had the same problem at first. I'm a Level 80 player with 2 separate accts. that I play Farm Town with. Level 80 on both with over 60Million coins on each acct.
Is it possible to have two accounts on one computer by using two different e-mail accounts and names? Not sure I would want to do this, but might in the future.
Closed Thread