Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Aug 20 2011, 03:37 PM
Account Not Linked

Seems to be fixed now, but no new facilities.
Old Aug 20 2011, 04:11 PM

I can't get past loading user. And I hardly ever have trouble
Old Aug 20 2011, 04:25 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bagoshen View Post
I can't get past loading user. And I hardly ever have trouble
I can't either and I never have trouble. I am on server WF10. Something must be coming soon.
Old Aug 20 2011, 04:26 PM

Having trouble with facility manager and opening facilities. I keep trying to open then it times out
Old Aug 20 2011, 04:31 PM

Level:
XP:

I just harvested and it added the crops to the storage, but the order in the list of what is on hand stayed the same even tho' the numbers changed...so strange...so another reload...sigh! Tried moving some trees, and it took forever because the server would not save them...grrr. I hope the frustration has a good ending!!
Old Aug 20 2011, 04:36 PM

While proudly showing off his new apartment to friends late one night, the drunk led the way to his bedroom where there was a big brass gong.

"What's that big brass gong for?" one of the guests asked. "Why, that's the talking clock" the man replied. "How does it work?" "Watch", the man said, giving it an ear-shattering pound with a hammer.

Suddenly, someone on the other side of the wall screamed, "For pete's sake, you idiot, it's 2am in the freakin' morning!!"

Old Aug 20 2011, 04:40 PM

A lonely frog, desperate for any form of company telephoned the Psychic Hot line to find out what his future has in store.

His Personal Psychic Advisor advises him, "You are going to meet a beautiful young girl who will want to know everything about you."

The frog is thrilled and says, "This is great! Where will I meet her, at work, at a party?"

"No" says the psychic, "in a Biology class."

Old Aug 20 2011, 04:50 PM

A pair of chickens walk into a public library, find the librarian and say, 'Buk Buk BUK.' The librarian decides that the chickens want three books, and promptly gives them some. Without further ado, the chickens walk out.

Around midday, the two chickens are back and looking quite annoyed. One leans over to the librarian and says,' Buk Buk BuKKOOK!' The librarian decides that the chickens want another three books and promptly gives them some more. The chickens leave as before.

About an hour later the two birds march back in, approach the librarian, looking very angry now and nearly shouting, 'Buk Buk Buk Buk Bukkooook!'

The librarian is now starting to get worried about where all her stock is going. She decides to give them more books but also to follow them and find out what's happening.

She followed them out of the library, out of town, and into to a park. At this point, she hid behind a tree, not wanting to be seen.

She saw the two chickens throwing the books at a frog in a pond, to which the frog was kept repeating, "Rrredit Rrredit Rrredit..."

(sorry ....)
Old Aug 20 2011, 06:25 PM

Level:
XP:
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
A lonely frog, desperate for any form of company telephoned the Psychic Hot line to find out what his future has in store.

His Personal Psychic Advisor advises him, "You are going to meet a beautiful young girl who will want to know everything about you."

The frog is thrilled and says, "This is great! Where will I meet her, at work, at a party?"

"No" says the psychic, "in a Biology class."

A dying granny was talking to her granddaughter :
"I may die any minute so I want you to inherit my farm.....
including the villa, tractor, the farmhouse and all the livestock
and $22,389,630.00 cash".The granddaughter replied :
"WoW!!" 'Thanks granny,
I didn't know you even had a farm & all this wealth! Where is it??"
Granny says with her last dying breath....."It's on my Facebook."
Closed Thread