Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 18 2011, 07:06 AM

The belts for fish are now displaying, but the notification that you've reached the black belt is shown so quickly, I couldn't post a notification. The aggravating aspect is that I was aware I was going to reach it and was trying my best to "snag" it and post the belt request.
Is there a way to pause the notification so we have more time to click on it?
Old Nov 18 2011, 07:07 AM

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post
See Known Issues and Post Release Changes at the end of this post. Last changes released at Nov 17, 7:15PM EST.

Known Issues - Nov 17, 7:15PM EST:

- If you uncheck a product (checkbox in top left) in a regular facility it also uncheck that product in a service facility, this have some bad side effects, we will separate the selections for facilities and service facilities soon

I thought I was imagining this issue...Glad it is being worked on. Now, I need to fix my checkboxes.

It's a game, not a competition...enjoy at your own pace.

Blessed are the thin-skinned for they shall make life miserable for everyone else.

Google Chrome
WF40

Farming since 3/31/09
Old Nov 18 2011, 07:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mare Contrare View Post
The belts for fish are now displaying, but the notification that you've reached the black belt is shown so quickly, I couldn't post a notification. The aggravating aspect is that I was aware I was going to reach it and was trying my best to "snag" it and post the belt request.
Is there a way to pause the notification so we have more time to click on it?
I think the fish-belt system will work like the crop-belts.... you will be able to actually post at the higher belts (and eventually the Dans). The first few belts have shown only as the white-box pop up, and the notification that your % is increasing..... but posting for bonus fish comes later.

Old Nov 18 2011, 08:31 AM

just a thought....

as this "release" thread approaches 200 posts...

it seems that there are far fewer posts with each new release...

is that because

[1] less of those who have played the game are still around?
[2] the releases are getting too predictable to even comment on?
[3] the majority of comments are now about things that are not working yet, less about praise and glory for another "great release devs"?

Just wondering..... but I think some players will contemplate a second set of farms, or taking over another's deserted farms just to have something to do.

Old Nov 18 2011, 09:21 AM

Has anyone figured out how many fish we have to fish to get through each belt?

---Jerry

Farmtown: Where everyone can play the way they want to play, and still enjoy a great game together!

My Quest Plot Farm
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...1897&farm_ix=2
Old Nov 18 2011, 09:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcassemjr View Post
Hopefully JAS0643 has had some time on his hand like he did with the other belts to figure it out, and post it on here!

---Jerry

Farmtown: Where everyone can play the way they want to play, and still enjoy a great game together!

My Quest Plot Farm
Old Nov 18 2011, 09:31 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcassemjr View Post
Hi there,

There's no specific list as such, but if you open the Belts section in the facility manager and look at fishing belts, hover over the picture of a fish and it will tell you how many fish left to get for the next belt.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Nov 18 2011, 11:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne View Post
Hi there,

There's no specific list as such, but if you open the Belts section in the facility manager and look at fishing belts, hover over the picture of a fish and it will tell you how many fish left to get for the next belt.
I'm sorry Tiger, but that isn't helpful at all. I clearly knew I could see what was needed to get to the next belt. But how about the belt level after that one? And the next?

Hovering over doesn't give you that information. Since you don't know what you caught with each cast of the net, and you cannot feasibly be looking at the belt option in the extending tool bar to see the amounts that changed between each cast. And almost impossible to catch the change to the next belt at the actual fish that moves you to the next belt. So you cannot know how many are needed at any given belt.

Why is this important? I am getting ready to re-work my flowers, since I have only 3 flowers left to reach the 6th degree Dans. I am planning to put new ponds & rivers in place, and want to plan appropriately for the amounts & types of those items I want to purchase.

---Jerry

My Quest Plot Farm
Old Nov 18 2011, 03:21 PM

Question how to send farmcash to buddies

hello i want to find out how to send farmcash to buddies where should i go to do that and what is the used of the tolls implement in the gift section??thank you
Old Nov 18 2011, 03:24 PM

how do you send farmcash to buddies or neighbor and what is the use of the tools implement in the gift section..thank you
Closed Thread