Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Apr 10 2021, 06:28 PM

All of the facilities don't show up in the facilities manager. Is that going to be changed anytime soon?
Old Apr 10 2021, 06:33 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betty_Jo_Brown View Post
All of the facilities don't show up in the facilities manager. Is that going to be changed anytime soon?
Hi Bettyu Jo Brown,
Please open your Facility Manager and click on the Funnel Icon top right of the window that opens, then make sure that it is set like this for your facility tools to work on all facilities on all farms. Please remember to click the green check mark to save any changes.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 10 2021, 06:43 PM

Thank you very much!
Old Apr 10 2021, 07:20 PM

I was just in the job market place trying to hire someone to harvest everything and it does not appear that I can hire anyone. I was able to last night before the update. Thanks.
Old Apr 10 2021, 07:20 PM

Mary thanks for the reply i was just on my farms i have been to the market and it has popped up and i've also been working for a SN and it has popped up not sure why but it keeps coming back even on different browsers
Old Apr 10 2021, 07:27 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguin66 View Post
I was just in the job market place trying to hire someone to harvest everything and it does not appear that I can hire anyone. I was able to last night before the update. Thanks.
Hi Penguin,
What happens when you try to send a hire request? There name under the avatar should change to orange and then to yellow if they do not respond within the time limit.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 10 2021, 07:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Penguin,
What happens when you try to send a hire request? There name under the avatar should change to orange and then to yellow if they do not respond within the time limit.

Their name does not change color and no one responded to any of my hire requests. I tried 4 or 5 times.
Old Apr 10 2021, 07:32 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexm2012 View Post
Mary thanks for the reply i was just on my farms i have been to the market and it has popped up and i've also been working for a SN and it has popped up not sure why but it keeps coming back even on different browsers
Hi Alex,
We are not sure why or what that error is about either. I will copy your first post on this into the closed thread about errors for the developers to look into it.
Old Apr 10 2021, 07:34 PM

I had problems today also in a very crowded marketplace and request not going through. I left and went back, and this works. Looks like there still may be an issue with to many at the market place.

I just found another difference in behavior between the old flash version and the new version. In the flash version if I refreshed a farm it only showed plowed tiles waiting to be planted. In the new version it still shows all tiles. Makes it tricky finding the spot you missed.
Old Apr 10 2021, 07:39 PM

Default Not able to hire at market

My request to hire folks at market are evidentially not working. It does not turn orange at all. It is as if I am being ignored.

Edit Update: I had to try to reload and hop back in the market a few times before I was able to hire. Just to encourage any one else having issues.

Farming Since July 25, 2009 USER ID number 537090646

Last edited by Santmyer; Apr 10 2021 at 07:44 PM. Reason: Update
Closed Thread